youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0
youtube.com/watch?v=NZT0HdCc73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rwj9NVwGl-c
youtu.be/i2ls64XDWiI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_national_football_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France
atlantico.fr/decryptage/mini-revolution-insee-recueille-bien-donnees-type-ethnique-et-voici-qu-elles-revelent-immigration-en-france-michele-tribalat-2960635.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>French
>Human

No. My girlfriend was in Paris few times. She said there is less whites than in Mexico.

No. France is a breeding ground for niggers and muslims. It's even worse than germany or sweden. And trust me, it's really really hard to be more "enriched" than us

>it's really really hard to be more "enriched" than us
Have you ever been to the US? Quit your bitching, Hans.

No, i haven't

You might have niggers and mexicans, but you're cunt is pretty big so there is enough space to avoid them.
Here in germany i can only avoid them by staying out of the big cities

White people are subhumans, we take pride in our african admixture.

>refugees france took: 60k in 5 years
refugees germany is taking: a milliion a year

>his country has taken in more than five thousand refugees
HOWLING

The only way to avoid non-whites in the US is by avoiding big cities. Sometimes that doesn't even work.

Time to accept that you need to get along with people outside your own race, yeah?

Are Poles really white ?

Shut up nigger

Germans welcomed around 4-5 million rapefugee since the crisis

*die from an explosion*

*get beaten by chechen and central asians*

youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

rude
>Paris
not France
Quality post

SEETHING

france was already full of niggers before that t b h
sending refugees to france would be completely pointless it's like pissing in an ocean of piss

>France was already full of niggers
Paris

And your women are whores that fuck niggers, analgayrians subhuman

not for long, just yesterday some journalist here interviewed some africans who were rescued from a sinking boat and asked them what would they do now
I think about half of them said they would beg until they had enough money to board a train to France

Whiter than French.
Sadly it isn't much of an achievement.

Maybe.

t. mongol rape baby

Nope

They will stay in Italy

Italy loves refugees since 1998 afterall

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

pic related nigger

>mongol rape baby
You wish.

why do japs always use inappropriate reaction pics?

sorry Pierre, if it makes you feel any better a lot of them said they would go to germany

Look at pic related

You're clearly mongol

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcJD6_DwFE

Just say the truth m8

Those are cherry-picked images, you absolute cretin.

Shut up yellow guy.

>muh cherry pick

I saw you

And you all look Mongoloid aside from Silesians who are clearly German descents.

>white genocide
>anti-whites
wow what a reputable journal and piece of information
wait let me try one for france as well
youtu.be/GNmm4D3HPj0

yawn
You're boring. Try something new.

>sorry Pierre, if it makes you feel any better a lot of them said they would go to germany
Italy's birth rate is so apocalyptically low, in 20years you guys will beg anyone to stay

>one metro

Your entire country is under African Occupation

youtube.com/watch?v=NZT0HdCc73Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rwj9NVwGl-c

>soccer team = whole country

Fucking imbeciles
Unless you're blonde with blue eyes, you're not whiter than me, Wojak

eh, we'll worry about that when it comes
>one metro is not the whole country
>guys the NATIONAL TEAM is not the whole country
>guys we swear there's this remote village somewhere where this doesn't happen
hahahahaha fucking lmao
here's another one just for you
youtu.be/i2ls64XDWiI

You want to look at the team ?
I see 1 black and 10 arabs

Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient mental disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be.

nice one

I thought that Japan liked us ;-;

難しい日本語で話してみろよ

Answer my Japanese question earlier.

OP is not Japanese.

Agreed, they are a bunch of snobby losers.

he can't, he's polish

I enjoy it every time

so you're telling me you're not actually 100% illyrian?

Nah, he is a nip pretending to be that poleboo for attention

>100% illyrian
I don't even know what this is but you're free to think what you want

shut up mountain goat fucker

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland_national_football_team
come on mehmedi, don't lie to me

Just googled it, I'm not.

Actually I'm 50% black

Stop arguing about who is the most fucked and start doing something about it. It's not too late.

takbir

for you it is, you had your chance but you screwed it up

T. I will post the national football team as an argument
But look at who's posting the eternal chink trying to divide european for the coming asian century

?

I'm sorry, but it really is too late at this point.

Even if in the next election cycle France elects an extremist government which immediatly shuts down all immigration, what are you going to do about all the people already in the country with French citizenship? And if you're thinking about going down the civil war/genocide route, think again; the Western world is way too complacent and old to ever do something like that. And, despite everything, most people still support the current state of things, not to mention that (((they))) would never go down without a fight, and they're obviously in a MUCH more powerful position. Furthermore, trying to do something like that would inevitably only end up demonizing the entire movement forever, thus making right-wing politics even more taboo.

At this point, France and many other countries like it are simply ded, after having shot themselves in the foot non-fucking-stop for the past several decades, all because of complacency and the utter greed of a few elite capitalists.

Holocaust wasnt ok but secretly white genocide is ok.

>my cherrypicked pictures are an accurate depiction of your country's population
>however, your cherrypicked pictures are all lies and false images
parisianstreet.webm

>Chingchongchang am not asian but sarmatian dingdongdang

Stop embarrassing yourself, you idiot.
I bet you're that haploautist.

>haploautist

100% European

>R1a has only one subclade
>all R1a is the same
(you)

While those greedy capitalists are partly to blame for creating the incentive, there's no way that complacency would have worked without communist scum brainwashing people into thinking it's a perfectly normal thing.

This, France is a corpse that started to rot.

>Spain
You're cold rotten meat
With all the negroes/arabs/jews in your bloodline you're totally impure

Every spaniards in France looks like a half niggers

I can't tell the difference between so called french "people" and Spaniards

Of course, that´s cause they are French.

The French are noble in features and pale skinned, Spaniards are grotesque parody of French and have negroe features like big noses, big lips and swarthy skin

By the way, i really can't tell the difference between a broad-headed Pole and an Anglo

You don't have a gf Ivan, and even if you had, she's too poor to go to Paris or Mexico.

>The French are noble in features and pale skinned
They were. That's quickly changing and a few weeks ago your country voted to make sure that change is permanent. It was literally your last chance to avoid becoming a France-shaped blob of North African diaspora, but it's gone now.

no

non

lol russki mongrel go apologise to your muslim overlord Kadyrov

>believing LePen communist meme
kys

>Let me tell you about your country : the website : the board : the thread

>tfw Sup Forums is nothing but bitter white people attacking each other with projection of weakness

It's easy to attack France or Sweden or Germany or the US, because doing so lets you vent frustration at your own country's dilemma while detaching yourself from it.

Doesn't matter what she was, she was the only one saying no to migration and it was on that basis most of the vocal actors opposing her voted.

>he unironically believe LePen would stop migrants
kek, she would suck a black cock just to gain a lil more politician relevance, this is why she proposed a communist program and changed her mind about frexit

That's not the point. The point is she was the only one saying "no more migration." Even if she was lying her ass off, the very possibility that she wasn't motivated all of her enemies to consolidate hard against her and ensured the election of someone who is going to make the problem ten times worse.

It's easy to spew Breitbart/Faux News bullshit, rather.

France, is by far, where we have the most Muslims of Europe. The number is between 5% and 7.5%, and 7.5% is the number given by Muslim organisation. As for black, it's rather 3%, of which a good half live overseas.

Sweden is less than that. Germany is less than that.

We've had this proportion of Muslim since roughly the 1970's and they've not overbred us. Immigration is a problem and Macron is, as much as a liberal as he is, aware of it - his program supports fast deportation of illegal immigrants.

Lastly, for all your white power memes and muh civilisation, you seem rather weak if you think a minute footage of black youth in Paris is enough to sink 1600 years of culture and civilisation. If you're so concerned about the white race, get off your computer and find a gf.

Your Paris screenshots, webm and other Japanese girl tourist reactions vids are not an argument.

there were other candidates with true right wing program but pol ignored them.
even melenchon would had been better cause he really wanna get out of europe

I went to paris a few years back with my family and we couldn't believe what we saw. The place is filled with muslim, Africans all types of foreigners, it's crazy! Even Manhattan is more homogeneous than Paris.

>i dunno why there is so much culturalism enrichement in the most visited city in the world since a thousand year

It's funny watching people insert arguments you never made into your mouth and attack them as if you did.

Sup Forums is irrelevant in the real world. Sup Forums ignoring a candidate means jack and shit when it comes to everyone in France rallying against Le Pen because she's saying no more refugees/migrants.

You think a Muslim organization wouldn't lie about that to keep the populace complacent and passive while it grows?

The 'France is not white xDDDDDDD gas the kikes race war naow' comes from biased or outright fake reports from Breitbart/Fox/Daily Mail.

France has a sizeable minority of Arabs (most of them non-religious) and Blacks. That's all. Saying it's not a white country because of that basically means that whites are so fragile a single drop of foreigners destroy everything.

>The number is between 5% and 7.5%, and 7.5% is the number given by Muslim organisation. As for black, it's rather 3%, of which a good half live overseas.

You don't even know this as it's illegal to take census information on ethnicity.

>(Approximately 1.8-5 million (3-7.5% of the French population);

It could be anywhere from 3 to 7.5%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacks_in_France

Memes. Official Muslims organisation (CFCM, Conseil Français du Culte Musulman and CCIF, Collectif Contre l'Islamophobie en France) want to make themselves look bigger and inflate the numbers in order to get people to repeal the veil ban and the burka ban. This is not an infiltration, they are known and accounted for. They are also not that popular, even amongst the Muslim Youth.

Veil ban has a popular support of about 80 to 90%.

And I forgot to mention it in my previous post, but while Paris has, say, 15 to 30% Arabs, Marrakesh has the same proportion of (white) Frenchmen.

Whites aren't fragile because a drop of foreigners destroys everything. White countries have had tiny minorities before. What's destroying everything is the cultural rot, the institutionalized apathy, and compulsive deconstruction down to the very bedrock core of your society. When people are brainwashed into sympathizing with foreigners over their own countrymen, or when their own displacement is framed as a good and positive thing. Leftists are compared to AIDS for a reason. Islamic migrants are a cold, easily fought off by a healthy society, but someone with a compromised immune system is fucked.

And you can't gas many kikes in France because a lot of them saw the writing on the wall and hit the road after Hebdo and the kosher market attacks.

>Magouine le pen
>our chance

>You don't even know this as it's illegal to take census information on ethnicity.
Yes, I know. People find other ways, either through illegal polls or by counting countries of origin from the guy/his parents/grandparents and consider him Muslim if they are citizen of a Muslim majority country.

Spaniards.
stop pretending you don't like us, James

atlantico.fr/decryptage/mini-revolution-insee-recueille-bien-donnees-type-ethnique-et-voici-qu-elles-revelent-immigration-en-france-michele-tribalat-2960635.html
See this for more informations.

>Haplotism
kys

nice meme pic

for the frenchies itt, do you know sandniggers who are french'd a lot ? like a sandnigger celebrating christmas while eating pigs and drinking wine ? i personally do, and those guys are genrally more racists towards migrants than i do.

yes 85%

I know a Moroccan (not French from Morocco - Moroccan) guy named Mohammed who wants to be called Simon.

I have the disease of homosexuality and the Arabs on grindr are by far the most degenerate.