Hey user! I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because she's going to protect Women's reproductive rights

>Hey user! I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because she's going to protect Women's reproductive rights.

How do you respond to this?

GILF for president!

Hi, with your nice braids

Wow...you really made me think. I am a #HillaryMissile now.

"Shut up cunt"

Protect your cunt you whore.

thats a solid and sincere reason to vote
just as solid as any of ours, I just dont agree with her

who are you?

Hm, reproductive? What do you think?

>some creep on Sup Forums shares a picture of your sister

Who is this semen demon? She shows up on Sup Forums a lot.

cool i am going to vote for Trump.
can i still cum on your face?

You wish that was your sister, you inbred ugly fuck

Blow it out your ass

rape and beheading, to show her what Leftism is really enabling

I don't want you to reproduce so it sounds like you're making the right choice.

"uh ok, lady who blurts out political opinions at random"

we can reproduce here and now if you want

You can protect your own reproductive rights by simply keeping your legs closed. Personal responsibility is important. Vote Trump.

Reasonable position. Fair enough. And if you think women retaining the absolute "right" to avoid pregnancy at all costs is the most pressing issue in our crumbling country today, then go for it. Great plan.

'you're a fucking retard if that single issue can sway your vote'

>I'm voting for Trump so let's just stay home since we're just cancelling each other out
>Sneak out and vote Trump

>burger being emotionally unstable

Hola, me llamo Miguel. Yo no voto, soy mexicano. Gracias!

>semen demon
Ugh..So next time guys, if you re-use this picture, please actually montage that into the picture. Like having been thrown over her from the top please.

>Then she'll bring in millions of people who want to kill gay people and eviscerate all women's rights. You are voting for this future, so don't talk to me about gay and women's rights.

That's pretty much how I take care of the situation.

This has already been decided at the supreme court level. You're a bone head if it has any influence on who you vote for.

Who let you out of the kitchen?

Votes para Trump por favor. Va a los Estados Unidos ilegalmente para votar.

You have no reproductive rights.

>Hey user, your thread is shit and you should stop posting and lurk more you fucking newfaggotassholesretardfuckface

>Reproductive rights

Literally newspeak

I had to look up the case, but it's Roe v Wade. Why do people care about issues that have been settled? Why do they vote on those things even?

Does anyone else get a weird feeling when they look at this image?

Like I'm sure 90% of the guys here would just want to instantly mouth-rape her, but I feel something different. I just want to grab her face with my two hands and bring her to face me eye-to-eye as close as possible. I want to absorb her eyes.

I'd knock her up and give her basement abortions weekly. Hillarys not as personal as me. Plus she looks fas. No eye contact during banging

Trump has nothing against women's right to reproduce

"what a waste of blonde hair."

Btw, wtf with her pupils?
Is she blind?

I would worry about your reproductive rights as well since youll have no guns to protect yourself when Jamal comes to rape you because you voted for a corrupt corporate lackey.

>unzips muh dick

He said there should be a form of punishment for women who get abortions

i would love to nut in you and let you figure out the rest, sounds great :)

>How do you respond to this?

Oh, did women not have a right to reproduce already? Was some other candidate going to remove a woman's right to have a baby? Tell me more!

Say that shit again and I'll pick your eye with a screwdriver. Now suck my dick.

"If abortion was illegal" don't forget that part bud.

>pigtails and freckles
hnggg

But abortion is not reproduction
Reproductive right = the right to reproduce, not the right to destroy/murder/eraze or whatever abortion is

Just like she protected Bill's rape victims?

Si seƱor, muchas gracias.

>muh ovaries

Abortion is a non issue at the federal level

Cool, I'm voting for trump
Now bend the fuck over we're going to racemix and make babies

What the hell are you doing outside of the cellar? Get back in there you whore!