Alright Sup Forumsros, lets get science

Alright Sup Forumsros, lets get science.

My fiance is skinny and sexy, nice fat ass for a teenie girl.

But she has very little tits. I know there has got to be some way to help her grow her boobs bigger without her turning into a whale.

Her mom and twin sister both have big tits, so the code is in there somewhere.

What can i feed her or convince her to do that will have me suckling on nice big titties?

>and twin sister

gee let me guess she stuck a bar in her arm when she met you

Nope. She did jam a Y shaped apparatus up her puss though.

as someone who has been with his wife for 8+years, grow the fuck up because you're considering marriage but cant accept your partners body, your marriage will fail in a year and you will come back to Sup Forums and moan about how you're going to kill yourself and we will be here to encourage you

Her ass and vag for bumping

Hmm. I guess it's an unfortunate side effect of the world we live in that you'll have to hunt down those magical booby hormone pills.

Convince her to get a boob job, get her pregnant or fill her up with estrogen and progesteron supplements. Save for the boob job none of these will come without noticeable weight gain.

Small tits are better anyways. Less sagging later.

Yeah i guess. But man, sucking big tits is the best!

>What can i feed her or convince her to do that will have me suckling on nice big titties?

Separate. It's your best option considering the circumstances.

Find a girl who you are in to, or don't.

Go on "business trips" or to "visit family" then hire big tittied hookers. I'm sure sucking nipples is the least of their worries.

Shes badass. Has a killer body, and great attitude.

Leaving her cuz her tits are exactly what I want is a dumb ass reason to leave.

pics of the area in question?

Those are on my PC at home. I am at work on my phone unfortch.

Bump

What about soy products, edamame, etc? Would that help??

During pregnancy the breasts grow in size, and this is often permanent. Fortunately you don't need to become pregnant to trigger the hormone cascade which will increase breast size. Nipple suckling will, in done frequently enough, cause breasts to begin lactating. Interestingly, this will even work in men; if you suckle a man's nipple over and over again for long enough, the breast will begin to produce milk.

If you can suckle on her nipple (or convince her to do the same) several times a day for a few minutes at a time over a period of a few weeks, it should be enough to trigger her breasts to grow.

this

If you are actually thinking of getting married you better accept that her body is as good as its going to get or buy her fakes ones

this is absolutely not true the fuck are you on about lmfao

You're a fucking moron. I am so tired of you idiot Dunning-Kruger teenyboppers who figure anything which contradicts your uneducated opinion must be a lie. Fuck off and read a book.

this post nails it.

That tight body isn't forever, neither is yours, and if thats a deal breaker don't get married.

Pics of her sis and mum then.....