Quick questions?

What does "t." mean?
What is the purpose of the green text?

Also do you guys like the new LCD soundsystem? It's totally tubular dudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveisin
knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa
ylilauta.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t is for that escalated quickly!

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveisin

Regards, signed, etc.

t. user who had to ask last week

The t is used to attribute some quality/identity to the poster. Link on the orgin: knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa

Green text is typically used to quote another person's post, but it can also be used to express what was "implyed" by what they said

And the new LCD Soundsystem is garbage hipster dance music

>implying

>t. started with Alberto Barbosa
t. idiot

Hi! t. is short for "typical". For example:
t. Sup Forums user (which would mean "typical Sup Forums user")

>What is the purpose of the green text?
Green text is typically used for quoting someone (as you can see with how I just quoted you, haha!) or for storytelling, in a bullet point fashion, if that makes sense.

So, yuuuup! Always here to help, friendo. :D
Also, I didn't happen to enjoy the new LCD Soundsystem that much (you can watch Anthony Fantano's review in which he explains my feelings perfectly), but I still like them a loooooot and am especially happy to see one of the trans members feels comfortable enough to be loud and proud of their queerness especially in the face of today's cis het white supremacy!

Alrighty, that's it I guess. Feel free to drop by more often. Sup Forums can always be a second home of sorts. Haha! :)

This whole thread is why Sup Forums (and Sup Forums) is fucking dead.

t. old fag of two years

>t. newfag

just replace t. with "coming from" and you're set:

t. faggot

=

coming from a faggot

fuck off

Stop being mean please

fucking finns
t. not a swede

Didnt
t. come from one of those high strung book nerds, or proffesors? Who wanted to look all fancy by adding the t.

It popped up after the THanks meme where people would mistype "Thanks" before signing their name on messages, then putting pictures of Tom Hanks everywhere

>board is so overpopulated with redditors that this thread isn't completely shredding OP

Sup Forums is dead

its short for "lurk more"

Yeah, I mean, how could he think the LCD Soundsystem album was anything but average at best

Someone on Sup Forums explained it comes from the Finnish image board equivalent of Sup Forums.
ylilauta.org

It has to do how Finns right letters or something.

will this thread have 100's of replies complaining about /mu being dead while new and exciting music drowns repeatedly after 2 replies of "it's been done before fag" and "it's not truly innovative"?

>Frogshitters
>Phoneposters
>Linking to fucking KYM
>Spoonfeeding olympics
>"ironic" replies

what does "banter" mean?

>old fag
>2years on this website

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

this is nice thread