A week from today all German teams will be eliminated from international competition

>a week from today all German teams will be eliminated from international competition
What went wrong?

>The Dutch will have more teams in European semi-finals than the Germans

Is it dare I say it, finally our year?

>Bayern
No Lewandowski, playing Müllel at striker and Javi Martinez going full retard

>Dortmund
A wrong offside call, bender going full retard and the usual defensive frailties that have plagued the team all season

>Schalke
>Schalke

>Tom Gerhardt and Axel Stein still hang out together
nice

Nothing, German teams have never done anything in the Europa League or CL sans Bayern. Just Bayern faced one of the 3 or 4 teams better than them a round early this year.

>Belgium will have more teams in European semi-finals than the germans

Is it dare i say it , finally our year ?

the only german team that is expected to reach the semis of any competition is bayern though

I've never heard anyone seriously say "this year schalke might win the europea league"

>this year schalke might win the europea league
My Polish friend says that all the time, but he just started watching soccer, so he's not yet embraced the consistent disappointment that is >Schalke

>German teams have never done anything in the Europa League or CL sans Bayern
not true

You remind me of my friend living in germany "SchtraubSchtrabe" street or something, big schalke fan, told me Neuer would never leave, specialy for Bayern, i had to prevent some suicides going down for weeks afterwards

Straußstraße maybe?

I think so yes

>that webm
Cute

Leicester wins cl, Manchester United dabs to the EL title.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Danke Merkel

feels pretty good 2bh. maybe folks will finally question whether its really all that great that vw owns half the league at this point but probably not

>Leicester will unironically make it further than Barca and Bayern

Still better than English clubs that belong to some sheikhs

dude. YES

Well, you better get your suicide prevention skills up and running again, because Fährmann is way too good to keep playing at this shit show of a club.

You now remember 2005-2008 when all German teams sucked

great times
back when bundes was not relevant and full of meme teams like aachen, duisburg, rostock, cottbus, bielefeld, bochum, karlsruhe

I unironically miss those days. The first year I activaley watched football was the season when Stuttgart won the Meisterschale. Bundes was so comfy that times, now its just Bayern destroying every other team and winning 5 in a row.

...and getting BTFO in the CL every year though. This sucks man...

it still was fun

As a >schalke fan I am used to the constant disappointments throughout the years.
Bayern have no excuse though, they have a whole league of talent to choose from and then decide to buy shit like Sanches and Rudy.

Not for me. When your classes flat-track bully gets beaten up by an even bigger bully, it's usually pretty entertaining to watch.

comfy/10 would recommend again

mid 90s to mid 2000s were the the days that get me somewhat nostalgic desu.