Daily reminder that if you're male, you are not desirable, merely useful in certain circumstances like:

daily reminder that if you're male, you are not desirable, merely useful in certain circumstances like:

>making a baby
>making money
>being a cuck
>making things for society to laugh at

Even if you're attractive, you only serve a purpose of being a temporary fucktoy as you can be disposed of and a new one can be procured with little effort.

You are not special. You are not necessary. You are not worth any more than what society can squeeze out of you before they cast you aside.

Women are desired simply for what they are.
Women are de facto protected.
Women are de facto revered.
Society knows, instinctually, that women are society's silver dollars where as men are just pennies

Women are the Fabergé eggs, men are the hammers and nails; you don't put a hammer on display, you use it until it breaks and then you get a new one

Women are sought out, men are merely tolerated

This is true, but the western world has a lot of effeminate spoiled faggots who disagree with messages like these because their own lives have been so privileged and pampered that they think that all or most men have it easy as them.
Fucking faggots.

sage goes in all fields

Ha... No. I have a woman and do nothing. She works, I don't. But we're well off. I clean the house and do yardwork. That's it. Not having kids and we fuck maybe twice a month at best. Definitely no cuck... We both have pretty much zero sex drive. Life is great.

yep. I grew up white, in the U.S., and the police didn't terrorize me, which means I had it better than 80%-95% of all men worldwide. I am still not a special snowflake.

feel free to prove me wrong.
you mean a woman has agreed to tolerate you. She tells you she has no sex drive, but what about when she sneaks out with Bill from accounting at her job? (:

Let me ask you this: do you really feel irreplaceable? Answer honestly.

It's funny seeing as a bitch is limited by simply this "must be able to lift more than 25 pounds repeatedly"
Now stfu cum dumpsters and be grateful you get to be a housewife

> /thread

sage goes in all fields

nah actually i've never felt this way. sucks for you mate

We have each other's passwords, and she knows I'm a very tech savvy guy. She knows better. Yes, I'm irreplaceable to her. She has nobody but me, and I do love her. She will always love me more since that's what women do best. Also, side note, I look similar to Ryan Gosling, so I'm not exactly bad on the eyes (according to lots of women anyways).

just because you're not aware of the truth doesn't make it any less true
good for you mate, I'm glad things like divorces aren't possible. she definitely will never leave you just because she can, or because she wants to try someone new.

ITT: Spoiled effeminate faggots who have it too easy and are going to get BTFO by life when the time comes and they least expect it.

>...until men can design and build a robotic woman, make a machine that grows humans from sperm in a plastic bag + an artificial plastic placenta and craft an algorithm that describes the perfect blowjob to a device that men will figure out how to mass produce for less than $60 a time.
Enjoy the time you have left, wom.

who the fuck said I was a woman?

...and who said you were a woman?

I'm uh... not sure why you need the "male" part of this statement. It's the same for females. No one is irreplaceable. Your oneitis is infinitely replaceable. Trust me, if she dies, you'll find another oneitis to obsess about.
The fact that you think women are not included in this leads me to believe either you are a woman or you put that pussy on a pedestal still.

>This brainwashing

Reminder that if you're female you've been coasting on all of man's accomplishment.

You, Jews need to try harder.

Meanwhile society will give women none of the best rewards because you simply don't need them. Or rather nature nor society doesn't need them to motivate you, you're not just unlikely to respond to the stimuli, you're also more likely to simply fail at attaining it. You'll never play 3 of the hottest guys at once and have them not know about each other, you'll never drive a ridiculously expensive car too fast, you'll never sneak into a forbidden place, kill another human being or even be in the top 1% of players for a video game.

You'll have a kid or something, a house, a husband who largely does as you ask. You'll be safe and reproduce, even if you dream big your own weakness and tendency towards very rational fears will drag you back towards the mean, back towards survival-at-all-costs. The joy of risk and the freedom to fail simply are not yours because they aren't necessary to motivate you.

Women keep men satisfied while men build society. It has always been this way, this recent push for third wave feminism will end very badly for our civilisation.

consider two situations: a random man that needs help in public, and a random woman. Which will get help first?

seemed to imply it

What an odd looking doggo.

They are either equally likely or equally unlikely to get help from any particular individual. People either like to help, in which case they have a pathological need to make everyone happy or they do not like to get involved and will avoid both parties. Which is why you still see women broken down on the side of the road while hundreds of people blow past her without a thought.

But why arent you fucking like rabbits 5times a day?

Maybe in your hypothetical world, but not mine.

Why do you think people overwhelmingly share pictures of women and not men? Men are not desirable, they are not worth as much, they are boring and have only limited usefulness and are easily interchangeable.

Whereas women are given attention, love, and special care.

Used to. After years we grew disinterested in sex, but we're very close. Sex isn't that great... Better things in life.

Pictures of women are shared because it's mostly men around here and most men are straight, not gay. Basic economics here..... demand for pictures of women is high. I'm not sure how you rationalized your strange view in any other way. Go to a site where 95% of the population is women and/or gay men and you'd see the reverse.
The values you describe are known as chivalry. Which is being dealt it's final deathblow as it's life rattles out of it. The coup-de-grace is third wave feminism. A man saves a woman from a life threatening situation and then faces accusations of assault. A small subset of women are killing those values for all women, but the fact remains that men are changing to respond to the new climate among women. If you cannot see this, then you are either exceptionally shortsighted or willfully ignorant. Can't see the forest for the trees and all that jazz.

Dont forget we also pay the tax that provides you with your disability payments.

it's not the pictures themselves, but what they depict. I've been to tumblr, briefly, and let me tell you--pretty much no pictures of naked dudes. Yeah there are some but its mostly feminist memes.
that's legitimately hilarious. I am salaried, have been employed for two decades and pay an effective 35% tax.

I thought jb was b& from Sup Forums. I know this is jb because I got this same picture from jbgallery.

it's a picture of a fully clothed girl in a completely nonsexual situation retard

guess who just outed himself to the fbi

Tumblr is not equivalent to a website like Sup Forums. A closer analogue would be Grindr. The anonymity of Sup Forums is not present in Tumblr, which means that there is a real need for people there to fit in or be ostracized. A non anonymous forum engenders the need to virtue signal. An anonymous image board leaves the used a chance to unleash their deepest thoughts without fear of repercussion. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and iguanas.

yeah no, grindr is a dating app. also I'm sure it still has less indecent material but I wouldn't know; how about you illuminate us?

Way to miss the point. It's a more open forum in regards to sexuality. An anonymous board is VERY open to sexuality, seeing as how you CANNOT be punished socially for what you post here. A dating website is like that. A website like Tumblr is not like that at all.

tumblr is pretty anonymous though