beautylish.com/KabukiBeautyQueen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes...
yes it does.

Pics or it didn't happen.
You should know by now.

If she was paid for it, yes, if not, no....that would make her a slut

Send moar of her

Only if you paid her....you are her pimp right?

septum piercing, lip piercing, sleeps around, lets you spank her, exactly how severe are her daddy issues?

Only if she received goods cash or services in return otherwise she just a sloot

101% W H O R E

Check it feget

Dante, that you?

moar of her pls?

That's pretty average

Fucking 10 dudes doesn't but sucking 50 different dicks sure does.

is that Kittens with long hair?
motherless (dotcom) (slash) BD4DE4B

At once?

I'm a guy and have had over 50 girls suck my dick and I've fucked over half of them. Does that make me a whore?

Did you ever get paid for sex?

Not directly. Sometimes they'd pay for dinner or drinks. Sometimes I'd pay for them.

no that makes you an alpha

and women can't be alphas dumbfuck faggot

I never made the claim that they could be. Faggot.

I don't know...I would argue no, you're not a whore. Because being a whore means being paid for sex...but if you are being paid indirectly (food, drinks, cab, etc.) I would argue no...
But then again...

That's a toughy.

damaged goods, marriage will end in divorse

the right word is slut

Yes

The fucking is probably average, the cocksucking is whoreish if she charged, slutty otherwise.

Yep

Yes and it makes you a cuckboy

More like women with some life experience aren't willing to put up with bullshit and stay in a shitty marriage.

Unless she did it for gain, it makes her a slut.

This! You have to be trying hard to suck 50 dicks, five times more than the number of men she has slept with.

How many while you watched?

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.

yes it does especially if she started as a kid

>My wife has fucked over 10 guys and sucked over 50

Nah she is just nice and friendly

Yes. I wouldn't count on her stopping now.

i know who this is

did she do it for money?

is this your wife? post moar

your lucky, my wife has never sucked a dick. the lesson learned is that if they are a virgin at 21 they don't want to have sex.

>thinking we are your army.

Post some pics and her phone number. I'll tell you if she's a whore after.

can't, she deletes her phone number, tumblr, and facebook every few years to get away from the dozens of guys she's fucked

she posts on Sup Forums and /soc/ regularly, can we have a thread about her?

beautylish.com/KabukiBeautyQueen

sure post more of her

>My wife has fucked over 10 guys and sucked over 50 dicks
In a row?

Did she do it for money? If so, yes. If not, it just makes her a slut. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Being a slut means she likes sex. It's a bad thing if she explicitly likes sex *with different people* -- which is a special kind of slut. In that case, she'll quickly get bored with you and start looking for strange outside of the relationship.

More like women who don’t know how to solve problems or compromise and run off to fuck other guys when the honeymoons over

Her butt looks bigger when she's laying down

not the same girl. the OP girl has a full back tattoo now and never had a round ass

it makes her around 19, give or take a couple of years.

Wow she's gone full thundersloot hasn't she

I bet she's fucked more like 20 guys by now lol
grindsoklein tumblr (dotcom)
I found her tumblr, no phone number to speak of though now

lol

I had 2 girls, am I a manwhore?

How many dicks have you sucked op?

fake stats are fake

Depends on whether or not she got paid for it.

Filthy whore...Good Pull.

Hmp. Pretty.

tinyburninator tumblr (dotcom)
Here's her main blog btw

go get those nudes mate

I'd be more concerned that she looks crazy

why yes it does...sucks 2bu

She is crazy, she masturbates to gore photos of lolis and told me she had also masturbated to mai chan's daily life in highschool

post moar?

Post pics or get dicks

Years ago some HS slut told me having sex always comes before giving blow jobs. What does this say about your wife?

34 Year old guy here

I've fucked 56 women
and eaten out 34 women.

Just you asking this make her a whore...

True for males.
No surprise there. Some women I've met thinking getting eaten out is gross, too, because they think it's nasty to have a mouth on their coote.

My ex fucked 22 guys by the time she was 27. I tried to not let it bother me but she " did not know" she had hpv and gave it to me. She dumped me a week later. I constantly message her new guy to warn about that. I confirmed that she slept with other people after me and she didn't tell him she has hpv.

my ex fucked 10 guys and I considered her a massive whore. Her pussy was fucking wrecked.

My ex gf would collect my cum in little cups so she would "have a snack at work". She'd mix it with yoghurt and share it with her coworkers too.

whyd you break up?

you sound like Dante from Clerks

My current gf is 24 and has fucked over 40 guys. Gets furious if I ever call her a whore, or make any allusion to her being a whore

WHy has she sucked so many more than she has fucked? Did she swallow their cum always?

Have any good stories about her sleeping around? Any big cocks or orgys?