C-Celeb Thread f-f-for wannabe try-h-hard s-semi m-men t-trying t-to b-be alpha

C-Celeb Thread f-f-for wannabe try-h-hard s-semi m-men t-trying t-to b-be alpha...

I would try real gard for that ass

my bride!

Shelter is just a shot away

S A G E
A
G
E

Oh my gorgeous Kenzie

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

fuckk those tits

First

second

Kek
op is a faggot btw

I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir b-but sh-she l-likes m-me...

So fucking fine

But its hard to ignore bella when she has so many pics and quality gets

I knew your faggot ass was gonna make this thread soon. Another screenshot this bitch gonna see

>ITT

THE Bride.

Last time I post this before deleting it.

More of that shit right there, nigga

Even scrolling past this image got me hard as fuck. Those tits are heavenly

STOP POSTING AND FAPPING TO JEWS

What's the point of posting a nude woman if you say you'll delete it anyway?

She has the sexiest fucking face

Because I usually don't keep nude pictures saved on my computer.

Saved it

The other jew girls that get posted are cute enough, but gal's the only one that has me weak

She just looks do seductive always

F-Forgive m-me g-g-g-good sirs b-but my m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I'm lucky t-to have h-h-her... I-I know I-I'm only ten p-percent a-a man b-b-but she doesn't care...

Jew girls like white guys as long as you're cut

You actually uploaded the right pic now, good job

>t-trying t-to b-be alpha

Starts a thread that basically means he is a fawning beta manlet who thinks putting these cunts on a pedestal is the right thing to do.

Try again.

I'm all ready for her then. Fuck, i've never seen that pic before. I want to kiss her and bite her neck so badly

sage sage

Ravage her

those timestamps

Please an hero already, herman I'm sick of your shit now
Everyday it's your sperging and these last few days you've gotten worse with threads and making it personal bringing family into this
Fuck you I hope you fucking die soon

Fuck...i love her features so much, even more than the half white/jew girls getting posted. Something about them just grabs me.

I want to make fucking babies with her

Umm any of you Jew girl lovers have more feet pics?

more Gal Gagot pls

My guess is, you like her exotic looks more.

Good. I had never seen it before today but glad I had.

Hey Robertsfag, help me understand something.
You want these threads gone or what?

Urge to to suck on them so badly

Wasn´t me, Robertsfag, I actually came along quite good with you all this time

I want Emma! Give me Emma! I want happiness.

So it's watsonfag
You should have told me sooner