UNpopular opinions thread:

UNpopular opinions thread:
Share you're unpopular opinions.

I'll start. There is nothing wrong with shooting dogs.

There is nothing wrong with shooting people who shoot dogs.

There is nothing wrong with shooting people.

Humanity should never be allowed to exceed One billion in number.

I got you news faggot

rolll

Literally what?
Learn to english cockgargler.

Close. There is nothing wrong with shooting dogs who are not the property of other people.

pineapple should be on pizza

you monster

There should be a right to kill yourself.

There is at least 7.6 billion people on the world

(((reptilians))) have existed since 130000 years bc and so have humans. they are called

6.6 billion more than should be allowed.

There should be a right to kill yourself, but a legal obligation to kill 10 others before you do.

raul

Black lives don't matter

That makes no sense

Would they be allowed to defend themselfes?

I mean, we do have dominion over the animals of the earth.

Now I don't necessarily find it a good thing to kill an animal without cause, but if it happens to be threatening your life or you use it for food or clothing I see no harm.

If someone has no problem with killing a mosquito but say that killing animals is unjust, where exactly is the line drawn for them?

The only animal that's really considered sinful to kill is another human being. Everything else is free game, whether you like it or not.

Population control.

Sure. Survival of the fittest. If you succeed in killing 10, suicide doesn't send you to hell.
If you fail...

It's OK if you're different, but I don't have to give a shit if you are. And stop promoting diversity or being different or whatever. It's fucking stupid.

Mosquitos are annoying

Dogs>mosquitos

>The only animal that's really considered sinful to kill is another human being. Everything else is free game
Bullshit deal from a bullshit God.

Fuck, this would be interesting!
You should write a book about it.

Why did you even bother to answer?
If you really didnt give a shit you wouldnt care you mongoloid

/u;n==fhdkjaghuiJH;'HIM NOT FJDISAHGOUHAW IM NOT DIFFERENT YOU'RE GOD DAMN FREAKS
YOU'RE THE FUCKING FREAKS

Nobody would buy a book I'd write.
I think George Martin writes unrealistically happy endings.

>Checked

U wish, fish.

Where do you draw the line then?
Where exactly does it become acceptable to kill an animal?
I bet you're fine with killing mice. They're a very smart creature! They too fall under the Mammalia class as a dog would.

bbb

>Where do you draw the line then?
>Where exactly does it become acceptable to kill an animal?
It's not the 'killing animals' part I take issue with.
It's the "don't kill God's special snowflakes" part.
We should be on the list, just like everything else. Bullshit that we get an exemption.

You dont have to sell it though, you could do it for fun only

roll

Doesn't matter if it's legal or not, you'll be dead and they can't charge or arrest you if you're dead (unless they're retarded and do it anyway).

True. I'll work the concept into the 'world-building' for my updated adaptation of "320 days of Sodom".

You really think that there's no distinct difference between people and animals? Alright, friend.

>no distinct difference between people and animals
None that should make slaughtering one en masse A-OK & not the other. Why the fuck would you even bother giving them the ability to feel pain or emotions, yet no soul or ability to make any sense of their plight? God is unmistakably cruel.

Op isn't a faggot.

roll

This world of flesh is due to Lucifers rebellion against God, not specifically due to Gods will himself.

And it's not A-OK to slaughter mercilessly. Never claimed it was. Mass factory farming is a completely unacceptable byproduct of industrialization imo. But I 100% support hunting and farming in the personal/family sense for sure.

rowl

People should not be able to have kids without a license. There are way too many people on this planet as is, we do not need total idiots going around having kids. I am also perfectly content with the fact that a policy like this would not allow me to reproduce.

Being attracted to a 12 year old is not pedophilia and should not be discouraged.

I think you’re an absolute retard if you’re think that, it is honestly no different than removing net neutrality

This would obviously just be used against white people.

Globalism would rather just control population by pumping foreigners into the gaps rather than ever pass any kind of policy regarding birthing rights in the western world.

Mahatma Gandhi is fucking overrated.
And I'm not saying this just to be edgy.
But radical pacifism works only so long as you got someone else doing the dirty work.
If Ghandi had been a jew in Nazi Germany, his moral highground would have been worth jack shit.

the earth is flat

Roll

There should be no politicians and just one single ruler of each land who makes all decisions. This should be a male. He can have advisors.

>jews
>moral

Let's do this

rawll

I want you to suck it Belle

Ghandi used to write letters to Adolf Hitler calling him his dear German friend. He was against the militarization of Germany and said they should fight in the international court against the UK together.

Looking back on the Holocaust Gandhi stated, “Hitler killed five million Jews. It is the greatest crime of our time. But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher’s knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. As it is, they succumbed anyway in their millions.” He also said that had the Jews committed collective suicide, that would have been “heroism.”

>Checked

Honestly the best possible system.

I believe in a global ultra-nationalist state system ruled by a single elected official as head of the state with advisors selected by the head of state. All with a well armed populous as a safeguard against complete tyranny.

I remember reading somewhere that he didn't like niggers too haha, Ghandi was based.

Yeah exactly, he was fucking bonkers regarding certain subjects.
Which kinda reveals that he may not have been such a competent and ethical leader after all. He just happened to be in a sitation that resolved itself.
Still, he's the universal symbol of peace and a supposed example to our politicians.
I don't doubt Ghandi's good intentions, but taking political advice from him is ridiculous.

agree

Roll

I agree

That's fucking retarded. Why would you want a population of millions to follow one specific person. We're all human and we can be unreasonable.