Girl/woman rekt/gore/execution/torture

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

Girl/woman rekt/gore/execution/torture

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Yay. My favorite thread! I wish that bottle would be inserted deep inside of her pussy and then smashed with hammer so she would end up with all kinds of tiny glass pieces stimulating her pussy.

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

Where can I get one of those devices? What's that device even called? How much do they cost? I could really use a couple.

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

thats a fuckin barrel user

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Nah fam, it ain't a barrel. Go check out some barrel, right now your under the wrong impression.

Lucas Sullivan
Lucas Sullivan

bucket?

Jayden Torres
Jayden Torres

It's tub with some bars screwed on there.
How incompetent do you have to be if you are unable to make something like that.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

Can't fit a girl in a bucket

Eli Howard
Eli Howard

It’s an aluminum water trough; you can find them at farm & ranch stores. Apparently, bitches like to get in them...

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

I think what is really is is a premade garden bed. You can buy them at hardware stores, and someone has screwed on the grate at the top, but you could achieve the same result with chicken wire. No idea what the eye bolts are for

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

There we go. My man.
And this guy told me to reinvent something that already existed. What an idiot.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Have you even tried, weakling?

Depends on how many pieces she's in

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

It doesn't exist you though you autist.
A trough doesn't come with bars. And a trough is literally just a tub.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

a lot of bondage stuff is self / hand made, you're not likely to find it for sale anywhere.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Doesn't exist? There's a fucking photo of it YES PIC YES PROOF

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

That's a horse troff. Go look in a pasture bro.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Anyone know where I could find some really really good spanking clips

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

NOT IF I DONT WANT IT TO

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

That's wire caging and flat bar with some eye bolts. All of those can be found at your local tractor supply store. You do live in a town with a tractor supply co. Don't you. Or are you one of those people.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

I live inside of a tractor for all we cars

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

I was just trolling but, I'm not sure if you responded by trolling or attempted to contribute to the conversation like a civilized user.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

I'm going to start a bondage equipment supply store. I'll sell things used to torture and enchain slutty mcslut faces.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

Probably not a bad idea.

Although you might want to sell more mainstream sex toys as well.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

And loads of WD-40 as well, trust me. People only go to work stores for WD-40 so they can use it as lube. Let me tell you, you will make a fortune just from the WD-40 in your sex shop.

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

Is this a new meme?

Second time I've seen mention of WD40 as lube on here today.

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

It's just that it's gaining popularity since people have started to realise that it's the superior lube

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit