Girl/woman rekt/gore/execution/torture

Girl/woman rekt/gore/execution/torture

Yay. My favorite thread! I wish that bottle would be inserted deep inside of her pussy and then smashed with hammer so she would end up with all kinds of tiny glass pieces stimulating her pussy.

Where can I get one of those devices? What's that device even called? How much do they cost? I could really use a couple.

thats a fuckin barrel user

Nah fam, it ain't a barrel. Go check out some barrel, right now your under the wrong impression.

bucket?

It's tub with some bars screwed on there.
How incompetent do you have to be if you are unable to make something like that.

Can't fit a girl in a bucket

It’s an aluminum water trough; you can find them at farm & ranch stores. Apparently, bitches like to get in them...

I think what is really is is a premade garden bed. You can buy them at hardware stores, and someone has screwed on the grate at the top, but you could achieve the same result with chicken wire. No idea what the eye bolts are for

There we go. My man.
And this guy told me to reinvent something that already existed. What an idiot.

Have you even tried, weakling?

Depends on how many pieces she's in

It doesn't exist you though you autist.
A trough doesn't come with bars. And a trough is literally just a tub.

a lot of bondage stuff is self / hand made, you're not likely to find it for sale anywhere.

Doesn't exist? There's a fucking photo of it YES PIC YES PROOF

That's a horse troff. Go look in a pasture bro.

Anyone know where I could find some really really good spanking clips

NOT IF I DONT WANT IT TO

That's wire caging and flat bar with some eye bolts. All of those can be found at your local tractor supply store. You do live in a town with a tractor supply co. Don't you. Or are you one of those people.

I live inside of a tractor for all we cars

I was just trolling but, I'm not sure if you responded by trolling or attempted to contribute to the conversation like a civilized user.

I'm going to start a bondage equipment supply store. I'll sell things used to torture and enchain slutty mcslut faces.

Probably not a bad idea.

Although you might want to sell more mainstream sex toys as well.

And loads of WD-40 as well, trust me. People only go to work stores for WD-40 so they can use it as lube. Let me tell you, you will make a fortune just from the WD-40 in your sex shop.

Is this a new meme?

Second time I've seen mention of WD40 as lube on here today.

It's just that it's gaining popularity since people have started to realise that it's the superior lube