Gonna vandalize some mother fucker's house/car who deserves it

>gonna vandalize some mother fucker's house/car who deserves it

At the moment thinking of paint stripper on his car and a brick through his window. Any other ideas Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15499462.Vandals_attack_community_campaigner__39_s_home_and_cars/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Throw your tampons at him, pussy.

the old standby, just fucking key the shit out of his car.
not like he can prove it and it's ez

How about don't be a nigger?

Keying a car doesn't seem like enough. I want to shit them right up, make them fear living in their own home.

Put sand in his engine oil

Just smash a few spark plugs and throw the ceramic shreds at the window, wont make just as much noise

collect black mold spores from an abandoned home drill some holes in his roof and put the black mold in his attic

well, it'll get the message across and be the easiest and safest option.
if you fuck up the paint job enough, it'll cost hundreds of dollars to replace. i dunno man, carve words into the paint job or something like "beware" or "fuck you"

what'd they do?

>make them fear living in their own home.
yeah, throwing bricks through windows, and fucking with someones car screams dangerous motherfucker! not cowardly teenager at all.

Peanut butter under the door handles.

OP, are you fucking with those two old people?

Cum in his car's gas tank

Pedo and his enabling wife.

Just moved into the area after his prison term. I know a police officer who was briefed on them moving into the area. I have kids and want them to know they are not welcome.

Just a random picture fagget.

key the words
"stay away from kids"
or "pedo" into his car with a key, fuckstick. that'll get the message across.
pretty foolproof

Yeah, sure. Internetwarrior playing the tough guy online.

Your right, I really care about neckbeards seeing me act tough on the interwebs...

Just find out where either of them works, and send their workplace a copy of his record, publicly accessible

just load up some hot pizza onto usb - drop and call popo.

>Your right

My right is, to find you fucking ridiculous

Nothing generates fear less than proving you are too scared to do him physical harm and would rather hide in the night and throw stones and run.

>police officer who was briefe
You have kids........right......are they human?

Faggots like you are just cowards doing everything behind peoples back like a coward.

If you really had balls you would talk to other parents and picket his place for 3 days. But we all know your the real Pedo here

well your the faggot here looking for acceptance....You do realize this is Sup Forums not your faggot reddit libtard group.

As I stated I bet you have no kids and are the real pedo here

yes very well put.
He is nothing but a Omega loser, Most likely lives with his single mother.

Great story, but is there a source for it?

lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/15499462.Vandals_attack_community_campaigner__39_s_home_and_cars/
Cool story bro

union jack on flagpole, personalised regs. these fuckers were asking for it.

You know this isn't like the movies right? You're committing felony tier crimes that can add up to more than a dozen years in prison. Not jail; prison. You can every be hit with daisy chain charges like the endangerment or others and not just DoP.

How about you do what says and maybe rethink your life before buba boo bear is ass raping your beta ass.

Sadly this is the culture in Britain where people think they're big hard men.

I'd lay money the OP lives in a fucking council estate amongst the other council scum.

All people like them do is push up fucking council tax because the council has to pay a joiner a call out fee of a couple of hundred quid to come out, or home and car insurance premiums if they catch the bill for the damage.

If you want to get rid of them, use your fucking brain, use your people skills, get a bunch of like minded people together and PEACEFULLY protest outside their house, but let the authorities know you won't stand for it.

1 million times more effective than a fucking brick through the window or messing up their car.

What? Your plan is to throw pebble sized objects at a window? You trying to call your girl or something?

if you can get under the car, puncture a hole in the oil pan, or remove the drain nut. Make sure to collect the oil so they don’t notice until after they drive a few miles and blow the motor.

Just move. If you legit live in such a shitty area that prisoners move in then take this opportunity to sort your life out and upgrade.

>recently made chairman of the Hyndburn Conservative Association
They were probably queue round the block to put the windows in.

Also, OP is fag

Dubs of truth, OP is the real pedo

pour paint through an open window

Go play League of Legends, little internetwarrior. You ain't doing shit, 'cause you are a fat little faggot, playing bad boy on Sup Forums.

What are oil pressure sensors?
What is an E.C.U.?

>middle class
>educated
>work in scientific field

Guess again faggot

Those poor decent people, you bastard

You think after a prison term this cunt is going to be bothered by anyone smashing his window?

Bubba's been smashing his back doors in for years now.

You're going to be next when the police catch you (and they will because its always the decent folk that get caught).

>rural location
>no bubbas
>no cameras
>I'm intelligent enough to strategize and formulate a plan with contingencies to minimise odds of being caught

Thermite

>>I'm intelligent enough to strategize and formulate a plan with contingencies to minimise odds of being caught

If you're that fucking intelligent why not formulate a plan to get rid of the pedo without breaking the law, wasting time, wasting money and putting every cunt's insurance up in your postcode?

>I'm intelligent
See, that's where you're wrong.