Am I the only one here who agrees with liberals for the most part on environmentalism?

Am I the only one here who agrees with liberals for the most part on environmentalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
gallup.com/poll/190916/americans-identification-environmentalists-down.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conservationism isn't really liberal.

even squirrels want welfare these days

liberals are the only ones who seem to give a shit about it though, and I think most conservatives shit on the idea simply because a liberal said it so it has to be wrong.

Natural Resources should be conserved and any wealth they contain that can be monetized should be extracted with minimal environmental damage.

Slant drilling oil instead of vertical drilling.
Planting trees after you harvest.
Damming rivers then building fish ladders and stocking reservoirs with native fish

I am very strong on protecting the environment from pollutants, but I don't consider CO2 a pollutant and don't believe in global warming. I also don't care about individual animals like the ones covered in oil as long as we maintain the population and ecosystem as a whole.

R A R E

We will soon be 8 billion people.

The root cause of all human problems is people themselves. There are too many of us, and we are mostly unenlightened dumb fucks going around popping out babies to get welfare.

Stop worrying.

LIBERALS WOULD BERN IT ALL DOWN TO BUILD A REFUGEE SAFTY CENTER

NEO CONS, LIBERTARDATIONS, AND CONSERVAKEKS SHOULD ALSO BE RAPED

Cyprus is it's own clay, you pleb

So, TTIP, TPP? Because that's what liberals are lobbying for

Yeah, its an area where I usually side with liberals on.

>Agreeing with liberals

Not even on my deathbed would I subject myself to such humiliation.

What exactly do you mean "for the most part"? Internalizing negative externalities is all well and good, but intentionally sabotaging resource development and throwing billions at clean energy subsidies is not.

Only cucks (read: city liberals) don't care about the environment t b h

Enviromentalists are like watermelons: green outside but red inside.

Has anyone read The Moral Case for Fossil Fuels?

Liberals: Government should tax people for abstract concepts!

Conservatives: Market will take care of it and we'll make our parkaganda not look like shit.

>people on pol honestly believe conservatives are good

>Reagan
>bush
>Jr. and the chain
Fuck them all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Canadian conservative here. I agree with protecting the environment, but not with a carbon tax, which is an obvious money grab.

There are much better ways to stop big companies from destroying the environment, and several private sector companies are already taking initiatives such as reforestation.

>Reagan
>bad
Pick one and only one, Detroit resident.

>agreeing with retards afraid of nuclear power
"no"

liberals are really really stupid. as dumb as the people who defend oil and coal because "global warming isn't real"
why the fuck would you defend muslim cryptojews and energy jews?
they fund both sides of "environmentalism" because they're that shitscared of nuclear power taking all their jew gold.

>be hunter
>mfw I actually pay for and work to maintain game habitat and populations and liberals just virtue signal about it and tell me that I'm evil

>We will soon be 8 billion people.

You know what the key to stopping this is, right?

Let Africa starve.

China's birthrate is already on the decline and their population is aging faster than they're replenishing those numbers.
26% of their population is 60 or older, while only 17% of their population is 15 and under.
The long-term effects of their population control measures from the 60's and 70's are starting to show.

India? They're continue to let the poor castes die, while the rich live comfortably and move to other areas of the world. Eventually the poor will collapse in on themselves and start dropping dead at a rapid rate, because almost nobody sends food at to India.

So those two problems are fixing themselves.

There's a good 800,000,000 people in Africa that, if they stopped receiving food aid from White people, would simply drop dead in less than a decade.

I agree with environmentalism, just not climate change.

>The root cause of all human problems is jews who hate humanity.
ftfy you hippy cunt

Conservatives used to consider themselves environmentalist at a very large percentage as recently as the 90s before the group got co-opted by insane environmental commies who literally want us to go back to the stone age. i don't consider myself an environmentalist at this point for that very fact.

I work on a fruit farm.
We need to do something about our environment. I can't afford to have half the profits i did 5 years ago because california needs water for mexican shit eating bean fucking cunt nigger fucking kike shits

I actually found the polls I was thinking about. Amazing

gallup.com/poll/190916/americans-identification-environmentalists-down.aspx

>Commiefornia exports greenpeace faggots by the thousands
>their home state water and environmental policy is absolute shit

It fucking infuriates me. It's like they have Doctoral degrees in virtue signalling.

That's not environment or climate, that's demography.

>Conservationism isn't really liberal.

This. The nazi's were one of the first modern powers to pass environmental conservation regulations

What's retarded about environmentalism is that they try to conserve energy, by banning incandescent light bulbs, dumping mercury into the water, and wasting limited minerals like lithium.

And then talk about nuclear power like it's Satan's semen.

>conservative ideas about environmentalism
Kek. No they're fucking not. They're planting tree plantations then calling it "reforestation". Tree plantations are not forests. They're massive monocultures of one tree species in constant turnover so they can't fully develop intact ecosystems. The private sector will always ruin nature.

You are evil. If it weren't for you filthy hunters and ranchers, CWD wouldn't be a ticking time bomb and the megafauna of most continents would still exist. Most large animal extinctions have been due to hunting. "Sustainable" hunting (which isn't) has only been around for a short time and does much more damage than good.

>liberals are the only ones who seem to give a shit about it though, and I think most conservatives shit on the idea simply because a liberal said it so it has to be wrong.

Well, for those here of the Nazi persuasion, I think Hitler's feelings about the beauty of nature and the need to protect animals are VERY clear. If he were alive today I don't doubt he would be interested in such things.

And I agree with that point of view. To me it seems VERY conservative to care about what we do to our world and its creatures; without them we're up shit creek without a paddle. The very word "conservation" echoes "conservatism."

It's weird that liberals have co-opted this stuff, and annoying that so many conservatives play the stupid "if they like it I don't" game. Childish and short-sighted.

As an aside, many of Nazi Germany's animal rights and animal protection laws are still on the books in modern Germany. Or so I've read. Interesting if true.

>The root cause of all human problems is people themselves. There are too many of us, and we are mostly unenlightened dumb fucks going around popping out babies to get welfare.

Well, yeah. I think white people and some Asians are the only ones who should be breeding anymore. Because at least most of us contribute, and have the sense to try and take care of our world.

Niggers and most arabs are just an endless, teeming, consuming blight. They breed like rabbits and we know about rabbits and Australia, right? Why nobody (even most white people outside Australia) ever learned from that is a complete fucking mystery.

Environmentalism is retarded.

The woods should be cut and replaced with industries.

Nazis weren't conservatives.

See Himmler

Europe is underpopulated tho

The left abandoned environmentalism in favor of the global warming cult.

Not if you want to maintain the actual way of life

I don't like the all or nothing approach of either side. You can harvest natural resources and be smart about it. But keep in mind that the left is BIG business, they make a lot of money by selling electric cars (because people are so fucking stupid they don't know where electricity comes from). The left overall is filled with idiots, despite the "southern inbred redneck" meme that conservatives get.

Conservatives were the original environmentalists, and if you're a true conservative, you will support the preservation of earth's natural resources.

Cyprus ain't rare, lad.

>>be hunter
>>mfw I actually pay for and work to maintain game habitat and populations and liberals just virtue signal about it and tell me that I'm evil

>There's a good 800,000,000 people in Africa that, if they stopped receiving food aid from White people, would simply drop dead in less than a decade.

Agree. They should have never been born at all if they cannot care for themselves adequately.

Fat fucking chance we have of getting anywhere with this viewpoint though, pham.

>I agree with environmentalism, just not climate change.

Climate change is self-evident, retard. Remember the Ice Age? Have you noticed the melting glaciers? Obviously, through time, the climate CHANGES. You have to be a retard not to acknowledge that.

Politicizing these inevitable processes of nature, however, is pure bullshit. And that wouldn't happen at all if people and civilizations would simply learn to be responsible and plan ahead.

Unlikely.

>I work on a fruit farm.
>We need to do something about our environment. I can't afford to have half the profits i did 5 years ago because california needs water for mexican shit eating bean fucking cunt nigger fucking kike shits

Fuckin' tell me about it. BUILD WALL. BUILD NOW.

Funny thing is, I don't hate all the Mexicans. They are just mexicating as most Mexicans do. I hate the filthy fucking traitorous white liberal filth who insist on importing them just to buy their votes and maintain their own corrupt stranglehold on power. A firing squad's too good for these subhuman vermin.

Mexicans, just deport those who have not done the work to become legal.

>It fucking infuriates me. It's like they have Doctoral degrees in virtue signalling.

They do. I never virtue signal. As a Californian, this has earned me a lot of puzzled looks and hesitant "friends." I don't give a shit.

>And then talk about nuclear power like it's Satan's semen.

KEK.

>Most large animal extinctions have been due to hunting.

But by WHICH populations, liberal?

I guarantee it's not middle class white hunters. All Australia's megafauna were gone, for example, long before whites even got there.

The irony is liberals tend to be the most wasteful retards of all

The marriage of Liberalism and conservation is a myth.

>most environmentalists are "socially" conservative loggers and ranchers
>without the land, their lifestyle ends

What they want is less regulation from puppet agencies like EPA and BLM.

>because people are so fucking stupid they don't know where electricity comes from

That part always cracks me up.

liberals want to save the forests.
conservatives want to cut them down for lumber and drill for oil.

I have no problem with a government that enforces laws that protect the our forests and wildlife preserves.