Drawthread: xvii?

Drawthread: xvii?
'[insert snow pun here]' Edition
Current theme: "Snowfags"
EVERY drawfag is encouraged to make a snowman themed drawing in the spirit of the season. All submissions will be put together in one big collage
Note: Submissions should quote the OP to make finding submissions easy.
Previous thread:

All of the kids with the pumped up kicks

My request

Also I can do a coloring request for you if interested/in exchange./

Haha uh oh

^ you're supposed to post that when our favorite poster is here, dipshit

cracker

its alright man apology accepted but i dont take back what i said

wait for what

you can watch me its cool

i can draw you but you can also draw you believe in yourself

Requesting a short comic of an MGE cheshire cat being swallowed whole, alive, and head-first by a giant snake.
First panel should have her halfway in its mouth. The second should show her entirely in its stomach. And the last should have the snake slithering away with a bulging belly, leaving behind her necklace bell or something.
Entirely nude is preferred.

*grumble grumble*

and THIS is why I never post as Bane. it always ends up like this...

Hello, it was really entertaining
You should post as him more!
It was funny, and engaging. We need more stuff like this on the threads

Ever learn something about your favorite drawfag and then suddenly you realize that they're actually a vile piece of shit?

>having a favorite drawfag
you fucked up

I mean I'm actually kind of fucking bummed out now.

We get it Vendetta-chan. You're obsession is sad at this point.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Btw I don't know what you learned about shit stain, but it's a lie if it made you not like him
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

why?

Don't be, we are all brothers here.

come on, nobody wants those pre-2013 drawthreads. Let's draw ironically shitty opinionated talking heads and brew highschool drama

>this

Like I legit thought they were a good person and stuff. They were nice to me. They seemed really sociable and everything. Turns out I'm a newfag and way before I came here they were being exactly the kind of person I hated. Like there are abrasive drawfags like YV and EHG but they always posted their comments with an avatar, they owned up to their comments and backed them up, didn't play the user game and pretend they had no idea what was going on. They were petty and greedy and loved to humiliate and attack others they didn't like and pretend they had no part of it. That's kind of really fucking low. When everyone pointed out the red flags I ignored them for a long time. And now, I see them and wish I could unsee them.

I almost miss being stupid, you know? Miss the old chatter back and forth and when I could trust they were telling the truth.

last try on summoning linear

You know, you could have just agreed with me without the sarcasm. Meh, oh well, it was kinda funny.

linear machine broke

Chill nigga it ain't that serious

>Meh
Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Pardon me?
It wasn't supposed to be sarcastic

>filename.jpeg

my thirst is rising

Requesting lewd Trinket doing butt stuff

sorry, seeing it crumble in front of my own eyes made me very bitter.

How's this beautiful day going?

nah, its just a gif about rag.

Post me ya seed names ponk wants in on this new update!

Some of us like horny goblins, others like grumpy, old men, it’s no fair to starve one of us forever!

Oh hey, Trinket is here. Wuddap biiiitch?

I understand how you feel my friend.
That's why we should try to rebuild and start anew. Promoting interaction and so forth

I kind of feel the same way.

Two of my favorite drawfriends really fucking hate each other (even if they never admitted it publicly) and I feel like I need to choose a side when I don't want to. I just want them to grow up, straighten their shit out and just chill in the threads.

Awhile ago the person who did my favorite commission just up and left forever because of the drama. I miss them. I'm tired of this fighting crap going on for literally no reason.

Is the nut skurril butt, Here?

Hey creator. How are you doing friend?

Who are the two dramaqueens?

Yeah lets stop avatarfagging by interacting with the avatars

they're all just people, all people are flawed.

Doesn't it matter?
I'm it doesn't. So we should let sleeping dogs lie

What's Gucci Creator?

Some people more so that others. This mentality is insulting to people actually making an effort to be alright.

You do realize that's not the point I was making?

Oh shit whaddup

What is your story, by the way. I heard of you, from the top3/bottom3 meme and you got posted on the bottom a lot.

Plus people tell you to go back to /bant/ a lot. What's up?

I'm in love

Blimey, feces, how are you today?

I like your draw style, could I request you to draw me?

Ah, somebody red-pilled you about Pin, eh?

How are you doing disabled?

I am in constant leg pain you schmucks , and also redrawing this doodle from yesterday morning

Not the OR but damn, this is gorgeous.

You're not done yet though are you? I mean seeing splooge on her chest and face would be really neat

>left forever
lucky fella

sure
just post tits and timestamp

Still missing that HDMI cable I see

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Oh shit, hey Elder, how are you doing?

Sorry, already 0:50 here, off to bed I go. Untill next time!

I'm finishing up.Going to sleep soon. Will have a looong day tomorrow.

What you mean?

Why didnt that other guy get asked for a timestamp?

wait wha-OHSHIT
daw stop you.

You're making some (emphasis on the some) improvements ttorrr. Keep working hard

because the other guy isnt attentionwhoring

Requesting the character on the left in the reference on the right. Breasts and pussy showing, covered in cum with a happy/loving expression on her face.

like what?

Good luck with all that. Hopefully you sleep well

Your (line) curves look a little but better

Ignore this user

>

>Bit* better

How so? We both asked to get drawn how is one attention whoring

>Leyla
>Pin

Thank you dude. Goodnight people

Kek

hey boys, gib request pls

Give me a vacuum cleaner

Kirito = The Black Swordsman
Guts = The BLACKED Swordsman
Sorry about ur leg Creator-san hope it gets better soon!

I'm doing well, thanks

If I was looking to get attention I would post on an fb fap thread, not request a portrait on a drawthread, I also do plenty of requests on here for other people so it's not like I'm getting something and not giving back

meh
same ol same ol

Who are you then you fuck

that tail needs a tug

>meh
Better than bad, no?

Here, I drew this.

Also kill me.

better

worse

nothing really changed.

I've never figured how does one answer those.

>not wine bottle

Ume

how many Drawfags really wanna do lewds with other drawfags but just wish that the other drawfag would make the first move and be super agressive, but dont want to come off as thirsty so they are forever in limbo by never giving any signals?

Thank you for your contribution
Saved

Im going attempt a titfuck & succ scene. Surely i can handle this much.

I bet all of them

me

Sounds like you're projecting

this

yes and no.