New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=out-etvwT8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instant diamonds by her sexy face.

I know the feel.

lol gmt i'm not patient enough by the looks of it! How you keeping man? Irish lad here.

Not bad I guess, nothing new. How have you been man?

grand i suppose! Same shit as always actually, funny how that never changes. Still doing shifts in the hospital?

boxxy probably intensively touches her clit thinking about the people masturbating to her goddess face.

Yup, been off for a week and really don't want to go in tomorrow lmao.

Already shot my nut to her 3 times today

you off the drink for tonight so? Week off would be nice. been on a bit of a break myself, Ive spent the last 2 days away from the lab which is the longest all semester because my skins went haywire. Thank fuck im done in like 6 months

Imagine how extremely excited she'd be when her tight asshole gets filled up with a huge load

Yeah, I've got a banging migraine right now.
You finish uni for good in 6 months?

Going to make it 4 times now kek

sucks lad. ah well, sure what can you do. aye, then the real world gets to eat me up which is exciting and terrifying. applying to a program in japan where you teach japanese kids english, but i need to write a 2 page personal statement tonight to have my application ready to send tomorrow. I have not started. either way, the idea of doing a normal 40 hr work week looks amazing (given i spend about 60-70 hrs in a lab per week)

Her facial expression the first time she gets both her holes filled with dick. and damn those perfect lips would please any man. Masturbation lips during foreplay.

Oh, nice that should be different to say the least. How long will you be over there for if you do go?

>i spend about 60-70 hrs in a lab per week
Christ I'd be dying to finish uni if I was you

1 year, a friend is also applying who speaks japanese, so the dream is we both get in and get put in the same town so he can help me. yeah i cant wait to leave i wish i dropped out years ago but its too late to quit now lol

Indeed. Imagine those wrapped around your shaft.

Yeah I imagine not being able to speak jap would be a bit of a problem lol.
Well you've nearly finished it now, and you'll be glad you did it in the end.

I bet she gets off to ppls cum ruining her sexy makeup. then she lubes up her fingers with the cum and starts fingering her asshole and pussy

Time to fap

yeah, it doesnt scare me though. it should but it doesnt lol

aye and theres other people in my class struggling through in the exact same boat as me, one taking it harder than me so i can keep going.

oh, you see the video catie dropped a couple months back? Surprised me she posted again

so sexy

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Yeah, the cooking one was awesome. Be nice if we got something Christmas time.

LGA ...

you never know, she might make a baking ep for christmas cookies or something. i liked the vids shed post opening her birthday present from fans too, she was very sweet in them

you fucks forgot about Cracky-chan....
snacks is gone
m00t is gone

what's the point of oldfagging anymore.

Another cooking vid would be awesome. She did say she was going to do another silly face challenge though, so maybe that.

she's gladly warming them up because she wants the holes on her lower body to be plugged and filled with cum.

were they the vids where fans submit faces they want her to copy? i vaguely remember it

Yeah those are the ones

Hot posts btw.

impossible to resist fapping to the queen.

Impossible indeed

SOMEBODY's horny...

Any slutty fakes of her or in high heels? Can't seem to find fap material tonight but Boxxy might work.

Fuuuck, just what I wanted.

Is funny... when the gay shit kicks in, it makes me laugh. Boxxy is tidy... but I know these threads are gonna go south into gay cocks...it just makes me laugh. It's dedication, or it's top bots. Either way, I appreciate the sentiment

m.youtube.com/watch?v=out-etvwT8A

Delicious