What do guys think about pubic hair?

What do guys think about pubic hair?

Some more specific questions:
>Is it a deal breaker for sex or a relationship if a girl doesn't shave?

>Would you perform oral on an unshaved women?

>Have you ever had any bad experiences with an unshaved or shaved women?

>What is your preference, and if a women doesn't meet that preference does it affect how you see her?

>Would you turn down sex because a woman didn't shave her pubes?

Please try to keep it as genuine as possible, very interested to hear your responses

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCOyNqZZs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, pubes,pits,legs,arm
No
Crabs
Brazilian wax every month. 100% undesirable if there is even stubble
Yes

Bush is unhygienic, having pubic hair increases the chance for certain std's to be contracted.

If ur asking u need to shave ur shit then post tits or gtfo

disgusting on both men and women

I think it should be illegal for woman to shave.

Found the teenager

If she doesn't TRIM it is a deal breaker. If she doesn't shave that's fine.
Yes, so long as she has her bush under control.
Both.
>What is your preference, and if a women doesn't meet that preference does it affect how you see her?
I prefer women who have some form of pubic hair as I associate bald pussy with being prepubescent. So yes, it would effect how I see her because I am turned off by bald pussy.
Read everything I have written so far and you'll have your answer.

I'm 32, i've seen way more pussy then your millennial ass has

trimmed is fine, shaved sucks too scratchy and bumpy

I'm 26 and if I'm still on Sup Forums at 32 I'll an hero.

You're a fuckin fag

Absolutely

32 is millenial you stupid faggot

you'll always be a nigger

>I'm 32
>I'm 26
I got bad news. You're both millennials and have been using the term incorrectly this whole time

32 still spends his time on Sup Forums, kill yourself tonight

I have nothing in common with you millennial degenerates

I love bush, I might even prefer it so long as it's maintained.

I lose my hard on instantly when I see pubes spilling out onto the inner thighs and asshole.

Shave your asshole, legs, and pits and you're great in my book. Love hairy arms too.

>going on Sup Forums to argue with kids

I personally like it if the girl has hair, if it is well groomed and shit is the best.
Don't really like if it is fully shaved

I like the look, don't mind the feel on my hands or dick, but hate it in my mouth.

My wife will generally go a few weeks without shaving, then shave when she's in the mood for DATY. That way I get to enjoy both and she can be lazy about keeping it clean.

No.

Sure, as long as she's otherwise clean down there.

No.

Trimmed. I'll ask her to trim it, if she wont do such a simple thing for me it shows her lack of dedication.

No.

Pubic hair: For people who "love" pussy so much they don't want to have to see it

>every month
>no stuble

Found the virgin.

It's isn't a deal breaker either way. The best pussy I ever had was with a fat chick who didn't shave. She was an absolute freak with tits the size of my head and loved to suck dick. I couldn't handle all of the hair around her asshole but the hair around her pussy didn't bother me in the least. A bush isn't a deal breaker. Having bad hygiene is.

>>Is it a deal breaker for sex or a relationship if a girl doesn't shave?
OFC not you antisocial freak

Only is she is my gf, not on cum dumpster or gril i know is a whore

no, just a few hairs in my mouth

slightly like shaved more. Dont really give i fuck, love pussy either way

NO, you fucking homosexual

>woman
kek

Used to shave. Stopped for awhile and asked the GF to stop too. Her pubes don't actually grow very much. They are already at full length and they seem trimmed. So I guess it's okay.

I mostly preferred shaved pussy, but once in a while a good bush would be nice.

No. Shaving is not necessary but trimming definitely is. If your pubes are long enough to actually be curly you are disgusting

No way in hell. If i sneeze on a dog's hairy back would you lick it off? That's what its like

No bad experiences, but if its too much it is just horrible. Its like seeing someone with really long toenails who doesn't seem to understand why thats bad

Doesnt matter how much hair or where it is, as long as it is kept trimmed

If it is bad enough then yes. If its obvious that you havent touched a blade to your pubes in weeks then yes.

This all goes for the man in the relationship too

>no
>yes
>no
>trimmed,no
>of course not

- no
- only if its clean, and if its not too much hair
- both, but not in sex
-shaved, no
- no

but, I never have any sex with a woman with too much hair down there.

if a grill is fit and pretty it absolutely doesnt matter. same with pits.

yes, a small amount of pubic hair is okay

absolutely not

never been with an unshaved women

obviously i prefer shaved women

if i'm in a relationship yes, if it's a random whore no

user has 2 dads

If you "need" your woman to walk around looking like she's never grown pubes yet in her crotch, you're fucked in your head.
Trimming it is good. Eating pussy that is too hairy can be a hassle, but I love the woman to keep some hair. Hair also keeps her scent in and I love the smell of femininity on a woman

Not really a deal breaker, in fact its quite appealing depending on the person

Have done and fine with doing again. Its not rocket science, just hold it to the side so it doesn't get in the way.

I don't have a defined preference, unshaven might look great on one person but terrible on another. Case to case basis.

Fuck no, why would anyone in their right mind do that?

Pubes, no. An unshaved girl will occasionally shave or trim and vice versa. Only straight up turn off is unshaved armpits.
>>Would you perform oral on an unshaved women?
I have. You gotta do what you gotta do. You cant have double standards like "oh she's not shaved I'm not going down on that" then expect her to suck off your hairy dick.
>>Have you ever had any bad experiences with an unshaved or shaved women?
Nope.
>>What is your preference, and if a women doesn't meet that preference does it affect how you see her?
Unshaved, Trimmed and Shaved each have their pros and cons. I like shaved but with a little bit at the top.
>>Would you turn down sex because a woman didn't shave her pubes?
Nope, are you retarded?

baiting this hard

That whole case by case basis is spot on.

Bush looks better on some and shaved looks better on others.

In particular I've noticed asian girls look better with a bit of bush. Maybe because theirs doesn't grow as thick?

The girl im seeing right now is asian and has a bit of a bush. It's pretty hot after sex when it's mopped up all our juices, smells fantastic too

>Bush is unhygienic
Only true for people who don't have access to soap and water.
>having pubic hair increases the chance for certain std's to be contracted.
False. In fact the opposite is true.

no pubic hair
no leg her
no chest hair
no armpit hair
no eyebrows
completely bald

if she doesn't meet all those requirements then she can go hang out with them niggers

>>Is it a deal breaker for sex or a relationship if a girl doesn't shave? YES

>>Would you perform oral on an unshaved women? NO

>>Have you ever had any bad experiences with an unshaved or shaved women? No problems with shaven, and unshaven, NEVER AGAIN. worst experience ever.

>>What is your preference, and if a women doesn't meet that preference does it affect how you see her? I prefer clean shaven, waxed is better and if the girl doesn't meet the preference, she is not worth it.

>>Would you turn down sex because a woman didn't shave her pubes? ABSOLUTELY

I prefer completely unshaved and untrimmed, or at most a bikini line trim.

wow you can use google! Good job!

Probably not very helpful, but I have no self respect so I'll go down on pretty much any girl that would open her legs to me. More interested in her personality and morality.

yes i expect her to be shaved, on the flip side she expects me to be shaved as well, honestly there's no reason to have pubic hair,

No

Yes

Yes both, no one likes stubble cooch feels like face fucking a dude with a five o'clock shadow. Don't want stinky tangled mats of pubes either

I prefer neatly trimmed and shaped bushes. Shaved looks like a 12 year old.

Nope. Unless it looks like sasquatch's cunt.

My preference is a shaven vulva and hairy pubic mound (strip or similar), however I'm not the one doing the constant upkeep. So...

My philosophy is "Her body, her rules."

I shave my cock & balls, and neaten the rest when I know I will get laid for aesthetic purposes.

Some trivial like pubic hair isn't the deal breaker for me, she wants to rock a full bush so be it. I'm still going down on her.

Only a demanding would ask such nonsense. If you want my answer, post tits with timestamp.

My wife goes thru phases of not shaving, having been pregnant and now not pregnant (the good way, not the sad way). We both agree that some hair there makes it feel like I'm fucking a grown up rather than a youngster. Fully clean just feels a bit weird to me. But then again, a full on Bush isn't that nice either. It catches on my shaft and can cause friction burns (not nice).
So we like it lips as clean as possible, but there after a Brazilian to give some womanhood to it all.

When it's hairy, I don't perform oral. Picking hair out of ones mouth isn't the nicest halfway though sex. Bit it's not a deal breaker.

No guarantees OP is female, it could be an awkward teen boy trying to get an opinion outside of his retarded friends group.

I like it as long as it doesn't go to her legs.

no

Yes. I'd 69 all day if she weren't shaved.

No, because I haven't had sex yet (imb4 virginfag)

A nice pillow of pubes that covers the crotch region. Less is fine, but no more. A little armpit hair is okay, but not full-on third wave feminist.

Lol no. Anyone offering me sex at this point would make me happy.

I like this guy

Reported for underaged.

Nope, I prefer fur

>>Would you perform oral on an unshaved women?
Would and have and hopefully will again

>>Have you ever had any bad experiences with an unshaved or shaved women?
A pube in the mouth is the only thing I can think of

>>What is your preference, and if a women doesn't meet that preference does it affect how you see her?
Depending on how hairy they are naturally my preference is completely unshaved to short trim. I might be slightly less attracted to them if they were bald but it wouldn't be significant

>>Would you turn down sex because a woman didn't shave her pubes?
Nope

1.deal breaker
2.fuck no
3.virgin
4.100% yes

>Deal breaker?

Nope. I'd still fuck if clean and groomed.

>Perform oral?

Never been with an unshaved woman, but i'll go down.

>Preference?

Shaved and it won't affect me if she's not shaved.

>Would you turn down sex if not shaved?..

...Only a faggot would turn down sex.

that's like robin williams level of hair, impressive for a woman.

if you're here at 26 you'll be here at 32

It would be a deal breaker if she did shave, that shit is gross.
I wouldn't perform oral on a woman.I only eat out young girlchildren(my daughters specifically). Toddler kitty is so cute and yummy.

>no
>no
>yes
>shaved or trimmed, if she's got wild jungle bush it makes me think she doesn't care about her appearance
>no, but she can go fuck herself if she's expecting me to go down on her

No

I have, doesn't bother me as long as they bathe and there's no hidden treasures.

TP lint.

I like a little bush, either ay it doesn't bother me.

I did one time when I was 19, but at 19 I didn't even deserve the pussy I was about to get. Now I'm 30 and have learned that girls who aren't worried about that petty bullshit are the best.

I feel like fire crotch or red heads are the only girls that look sexy with hair on their pussies.

Armpits, legs: deal breaker for relationship and sex
Pubes are fine

Ahahaha lying faggot

THIS.

Natural redheads should wax/shave along the bikini line and that's it, the exception to my preferences as seen here:
Never been with a redhead, always wanted to.

Crown me king of earth and red heads will never be allowed to shave all their pubes off.

And to really show my dedication I'll perform biweekly inspections to ensure compliance!

only if she is quite hairy and refuses to trim or shave

if she has long pubes, no

my ex gf didn't want to shave, but trimmed regularly so it wasn't a problem. only once she didn't mantain her pubes for 3 months because she "didn't have time" and it bothered me a little after a while.

i like pubes, just no bush around the labia and the asshole. implying non casual sex, if she has a messy pubes, it's a major turn off.

only if she wants me to do oral and the situation down there is fucked up

I mean.
>No
>Yes, but depends on level of bush, too much is too much my dude, I don't want to feel like I'm trying to eat out the top of someone's head
>No, but the most pubic hair I've ever had to deal with wasn't much of anything tbh.
>Shaved is preferred, after all I shave and kind of expect my partner to do the same. Because I do the same, it makes the other person look lazy in my eyes.
>No

depends on the cunt underneath
if it's ugly, keep that bush, but maintain it
if the cunt is pretty, get rid of it

Only bad thing about hair is when you realize you’ve got several of them stuck in the back of your throat but it’s going to ruin the mood to stop and extract them so you just swallow them like nothing happened.

No. Girls are humans. They go thru phases. They shave, they trim, they wax, they let it grow. If you’re in a “relationship”, you’re going to see that pussy in several seasons.
Of course. It’s not about the hair, it’s about if she keeps it clean. If she can’t keep herself clean, that’s a reflection of her self image. Takes some pride in your downstairs, girl.
My preference is some hair. How hairy is up to her. I’ve dated chicks who shave and at some point it’s a face full of stubble. My current girlfriend got into waxing for a while and that was smooth, but it’s expensive.
Nope. Dude, that’s pussy.
Also a hairy pussy is more hygienic, because it provides a protective layer for the pussy and shaving leaves tiny, microscopic cuts, which leave her special purpose open to more infections.

Femanon here, have a two inch long bush now

Pics? Also, nice.

You measure it?

How long have u been growing it for? Does it get stinkier after you have sex or masturbate because the wetness gets caught more in the pubes?

Love my wife's bush

I don't mind it on the crotch, I hate it around the asshole.

If she's old enough to have pubes she's not worth the time.

Long live the bush

Bingo.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCOyNqZZs4
“THE LOWER PUDENDA REGION IS MOTHER NATURE'S BILLBOARD. IT SHOULD SAY, 'READY TO F*CK.' NOT ONLY SHOULD YOU NOT BE TRIMMING AND SHAVING, YOU SHOULD BE MAINTAINING A SWAMPY ATMOSPHERE THAT'S JUST SHY OF GROWING FUNGUS. THIS IS WHERE LIFE IS BORN. YOU SHOULD BE GIVING OFF A HOT MUSK THAT YOU CAN ALMOST TASTE."

She has a great bush, user.