ITT: Cringe from MySpace

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdB3Oyd5HtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, everybody knows myspace went extinct

You will remember the cringe that was MySpace

That looks like a shirt design a beaner or niggre would wear

Myspace was better than facebook tho. From a creative standpoint

I strictly remember all the people who went through their wigger phase on MySpace had these fucking layouts

It actually was you could have your own music when you went to your profile and you could even customize your profile Facebook is just blue and white. Sucks that MySpace is nothing more than a shitty music sharing website now that nobody uses

Or the fucking lettermans jacket with. And shoes with like 10 different shoelaces. Remember those?

Yeah it waa cool. And it was actually how i started coding.

Or the scene kids...yeah remember that shit? It was like being emo but somehow more faggish

Dude lol. The worse was when scene kids woukd look emo and wear jordans. They looked so stupid.

To this fucking day I still have no fucking idea what the hell "scene" is. I don't know who the fuck this person is but every scene faggot had at least 1 picture of this girl. I don't know who she is but I want to punch her in the throat

Scene girls are jjust attention whores and most of the time just whores in general. When i was in highschool it was the peak of scene, even guys started growing their hair out and getting peircings, most commonly the snake bites. Yeah it was gay as fuck. They were mostly associated with skaters, but then they just strayed away and just look like the fake goth kids from southpark

Ahh see you're a bit older than me when I was in middle school scene was also at it's peak. I remember they looked like emos but they wore really bright neon animal print and what I assume at the time was considered..."techno"? And sometimes rap but I didn't know what the fuck they were they were like a mix of all the cancerous groups in school mixed into one

Memories flooding over me like a song made of 0s.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdB3Oyd5HtU
Remember this shit? For some reason everyone at the time loved this cancerous abomination to mankind takes me back to the MySpace era

Tila Nazi Flat Earther Tequila got famous for 10 minutes because of MySpace. That's really the absolute fucking worst of it.

I remember

Oh yeah, and they'd try to act hard wearing "Godless" merch, literal girl pants and shitcore shirts.

Smh it was better than face book no grandma's or idiots knew how to use it, at least MySpace Tom is travelling the world now and not being creepy like zuck

I miss Myspace 1.0 and pretty much everything pre-2007.

I have about 20 friends on MySpace and if you post that cancer again I'll have about 19

a lot of the highschool kids are now using myspace again

this shit was on t shirts in the 90s before myspace

Yeah but literally EVERY wannabe gangsta faggot had these fucking layouts. It was one of the first things that came to my mind when thinking about MySpace

>you could have your own music when you went to your profile and you could even customize your profile
This was fucking cancer. Nobody likes their browser barking unsolicited music at them and most profiles looked like shit. Facebook may be restrictive but at least it has a consistent colour palette.

You just described every website from that era

How would you have proof of this if you aren't underage b&

sandwich