Why do women on average have worse taste than men...

Why do women on average have worse taste than men? I mean women can have good taste but I've never met a woman into things like idk John Zorn, Suicide, Foetus, Morton Feldman for example.

A girls taste in music is only as good as her last boyfriends.

shut up you fucking avant teen

You need to go to more goth clubs. They usually know the likes of Foetus and Suicide.

>Implying those are above average bands

Those bands are horrible. Foetus? Give me a fucking break.

t. womeme

>said user while he put on morton feldman and sucked his own cock

>I'm a retard
>I'm a retard who doesn't know how to reply to posters on Sup Forums
>I'm a retard with bad taste
great thread OP really knocked it out of the park

>Why do women on average have worse taste than men?
They don't. You just have bad taste in women.

tfw i will NEVER have a busty goth gf who listens to fields of the nephilim and christian death

>doesn't know how to reply to posters on Sup Forums
What the fuck does that even mean

Take the gripspill. Women don't matter. Really. Focus on your own shit goy.

Not with that attitude!

>i havent met any women that have a certain taste in music
>therefore [insert irrational and unprovable conjecture]

Hang out with goth chicks if you want Suicide, Zorn, and Foetus
Hang out with edgy kids in music programs if you want Feldman

I've met girls who were into suicide

but they're gone now =(

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie [Women have, in general, no love for any art; they have no proper knowledge of any; and they have no genius] (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro [Let woman keep silence in the theatre] for taceat mulier in ecclesia [Let woman keep silence in the church]; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.

i've been lucky to date a couple of patrician girls, and they've both brought it up separately. they dont have an answer.

i think it has to do with males being on the autism spectrum. girls like shit top 40 and boy bands, because they dont think music can be something deep and rich. guys get bored with top 40 very quick and either dont listen to any music really or start hunting for music that might like. then after they find that one good band, they search a bit deeper and deeper deeper to get that high of being able to "get" weirder/interesting music. girls never seek that high out. thats why at indie shows with even females performing, 1/4 of the audience is still female. at edgier stuff like a death grips or drive like jehu show the audience will be 95%+ male.

women are simply put, social creatures. they care about social value first and foremost over intellectual value. so they dont value art works that dont get them attention

schopes the madman

lmao sounds like his mom never loved him.

Because they have different interests than men. Don't underestimate them though. The assumption that they are lesser than men is a myth they have perpetrated themselves for years as a tactic to makes us less wary of them. Always be alert around women because one day you might wake up with your testicles missing.

>males being on the autism spectrum

hold ur fucking horses lad

>In the year 1831, Schopenhauer fell in love with a girl named Flora Weiss. At a boat party in Germany he made his advance by offering her a bunch of grapes. Flora’s diary records this event as follows “I didn’t want the grapes because old Schopenhauer had touched them, so I let them slide, quite gently into the water.” Apparently, she was underwhelmed.

how about we stop making threads about women. threads like these are a cringefest.

>women don't listen to John Zorn, Suicide, Foetus, or Morton Feldman
This means they have GOOD taste

I left a whole folder with 50gb of music in my last ex gf computer, all there for her new boyfriend to contemplate. Fuck me

Swans, Throbbing Gristle, Xiu Xiu, Talking Heads, and bunch of other really good bands were rec'd to me by female friends.

women are less likely to be on the autism spectrum

the word ''women'' should result in an automatic ban

from anything important

/thread
It's highly unlikely that you should find a woman with similar interests as yours, unless she's a musician herself OP.