Toilets clogged, plungers useles, wooden dowel to break up tp and shit isn't...

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Toilets clogged, plungers useles, wooden dowel to break up tp and shit isn't working. Memories can be forgotten, and hands can be washed

Kayden Hall
Kayden Hall

you're probably using the plunger wrong. Assuming all you do is put tp, piss, shit, and vomit in the toilet, a plunger should work

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Get a ton of drain cleaner, poor it in there. Follow directions. Plunge after the amount of time required to wait is up

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

I love my toilet, flushes like a champ. if it clogs i just flush it whenever over the next couple of days and it goes down

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Pour a cup of bleach inside and let it sit for 15 mins then it's really strange but it works: put a cup of Windex inside and let it sit too. After another 10 mins plunge.

James Reyes
James Reyes

Get a toilet auger. It'll cost you $50 and change at Home Depot but pays for itself after only one use, considering what it costs to get a plumber to come out.

Ian Hernandez
Ian Hernandez

Here's the before

David Cook
David Cook

you gotta do it like your stabbing someone witha pitchfork reaaaallllyy quickly with force

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

slow clap

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

This. Easiest peasiest way to do it.

Joshua Rodriguez
Joshua Rodriguez

get thread nao

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

what the fuckkkk

Benjamin Foster
Benjamin Foster

AGH!!!

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Honestly, just put in a liberal squirt of dish soap and pour some warm (not hot) water after it. The soap will expand through the bowl and piping and lubricate the blockage. Just let it sit for a few minutes, then flush if it hasn't already cleared itself.

Shampoo or hand soap can work as well in a pinch.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

holy fuck that's impressive!

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

I have so many questions!
How? What did you eat? How long since the last time you crapped? How long did it take to push out? Did it hurt? Were you bleeding afterwards? Does this happen often to you?
I must know

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

wait an hour, see if it can be unclogged then

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

Bait I've seen this image before

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

Call a plumber
You keep fucking up

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

you shouldn't let your mastiff shit in the toilet dude.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

ITS A BOY

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

no sir thats a niglet

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Sup Forums random section ( Sup Forums) most of things here are just disgusting ? white supremacy guys ? I prefer n I'M PROUD TO BE BLACK CHOCOLATE !

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Use a metal coat hanger. Untwist it then shape a bit of a curve on it then push it through the toilet hole.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

This is the best way to fix a clogged toilet

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Your drain is probably blocked do you have a manhole on the property?

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Get a mop
Put the mop in a trash bag
Stick mop in shitter
Plunge
Done

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

not even the same floor. whoever has been tucking there cock into that toilet seat has a dirty dick or dirty hands

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

a manhole caused the problem in the first place

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

go to walmart and buy a real plunger

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit