Toilets clogged, plungers useles, wooden dowel to break up tp and shit isn't working. Memories can be forgotten...

Toilets clogged, plungers useles, wooden dowel to break up tp and shit isn't working. Memories can be forgotten, and hands can be washed

you're probably using the plunger wrong. Assuming all you do is put tp, piss, shit, and vomit in the toilet, a plunger should work

Get a ton of drain cleaner, poor it in there. Follow directions. Plunge after the amount of time required to wait is up

I love my toilet, flushes like a champ. if it clogs i just flush it whenever over the next couple of days and it goes down

Pour a cup of bleach inside and let it sit for 15 mins then it's really strange but it works: put a cup of Windex inside and let it sit too. After another 10 mins plunge.

Get a toilet auger. It'll cost you $50 and change at Home Depot but pays for itself after only one use, considering what it costs to get a plumber to come out.

Here's the before

you gotta do it like your stabbing someone witha pitchfork reaaaallllyy quickly with force

>slow clap

This. Easiest peasiest way to do it.

get thread nao

what the fuckkkk

AGH!!!

Honestly, just put in a liberal squirt of dish soap and pour some warm (not hot) water after it. The soap will expand through the bowl and piping and lubricate the blockage. Just let it sit for a few minutes, then flush if it hasn't already cleared itself.

Shampoo or hand soap can work as well in a pinch.

holy fuck that's impressive!

I have so many questions!
How? What did you eat? How long since the last time you crapped? How long did it take to push out? Did it hurt? Were you bleeding afterwards? Does this happen often to you?
I must know

wait an hour, see if it can be unclogged then

Bait I've seen this image before

Call a plumber
You keep fucking up

you shouldn't let your mastiff shit in the toilet dude.

ITS A BOY

no sir thats a niglet

Sup Forums random section ( Sup Forums) most of things here are just disgusting ? white supremacy guys ? I prefer n I'M PROUD TO BE BLACK CHOCOLATE !

Use a metal coat hanger. Untwist it then shape a bit of a curve on it then push it through the toilet hole.

This is the best way to fix a clogged toilet

Your drain is probably blocked do you have a manhole on the property?

Get a mop
Put the mop in a trash bag
Stick mop in shitter
Plunge
Done

not even the same floor. whoever has been tucking there cock into that toilet seat has a dirty dick or dirty hands

a manhole caused the problem in the first place

go to walmart and buy a real plunger