"Daddy, meet my french husband, Jean Mamadou N'golo... Oh and I'm pregant too you'll be grandfather"

>"Daddy, meet my french husband, Jean Mamadou N'golo... Oh and I'm pregant too you'll be grandfather"

How do you react?

I would be happy to contribute to German-French friendship
Sure, he might not be ethnically French, but neither was Napoleon

To be honest if my daughter was this ugly I wouldn't care what she does with her life

girls date upwards you dum dum

>Daddy, meet my negroe husband; as you know we(arabs) love negroes and i want a negroe to be the father of my son :)

>Dad, meet my new girlfriend, she's Rosa from Poortugal, her father is her mother's brother, she can barely read but she's good with the plow

How do you react

Daddy look i have a negroee son, allah must be so happy that i have a mongrel baby

Bestiality is illegal now

why are black babies so cute?

what? nigger hair is disgusting, Moor

It is because they're the product of love

"""french"""

Finnish midwife-rhyme, loosely translated.
If it's brown, flush it down
If it's black, give it a whack
If it's yellow, eat the merrow
If it's blue, don't be a douche
If it's white, everything's alright.

topkek, based Finns

the ox or the human?

is that a beurette with a arab-black child?

Who are you? I have no daughters.

that's so fucking hot

post more, i need to masturbate

I say
>Both of you can get out of my house and never show your faces here again.

She wouldn't be stepping foot back in the house

Shoot them both.

>a-any chance you filmed to conception?

I wouldn't raise my daughter to have such massive daddy issues that she feels the need to date a black dude

why did you just call me daddy

>Madeline I've watched you grow up... since you were daddy's little princess until you blossomed into a woman and now.. now I couldn't be happier for you. To find true love with such a fine, young, burly gentleman... that is something special and I couldn't be more assured that you are now in good hands like you once were in mine. And the grandkids?! I couldn't be more excited to see their cute little faces. I wish you both everlasting happiness in the future. Jean Mamadou N'golo, you are a great man