>go on Facebook
>liberal friends post shitty arguments and share shitty images
>copy them to Sup Forums
>Sup Forums destroys it
>copy Sup Forums's best response to Facebook

Anyone else do this?

>kikebook
I sure hope you guys don't do this

I just posted that italian original version of that "racist" Chinese ad when someone posted the ladbible article.

>being an anti social faggot

Enjoy a shitty career and shitty relationships, I'm enjoying starting a family and a career

>social media
>being "social"

pick 1.

dude only kids and elders still use faceberg
are you underage?

Facebook arguments are shit-tier.If you need the lowest-tier posters on Sup Forums to refute these arguments, you should make an effort to learn hatefacts.

What the fuck is a Facebook?

>starting a family and a career
>On facebook

kek

>Goybook

You shouldn't argue on Facebook. It's passive-agressive behaviour. Either be a man and delete it or keep it clean from politics.

>treating Sup Forums like an autistic google search algorithm

WE ARE PEOPLE TOO BAKA

Honestly familia, you should just nose dive into an oncoming locomotive. Have your newly started family post the vid on Faceberg

This
If you had a family and job you wouldnt have time for fb

I've been plagiarized by you unfunny mouth breathers on multiple occasions. Sometimes the people post the result in the same fucking thread.

Having Facebook is one of the worst life decisions you can make. You are being datamined for free while making your life miserable.

Delete your Facebook, broham. You'll be happier. Less things to rage at.

Underrated pic doe

I agree with the sentiment but It's a good platform to get some folk woke.

You need to be careful if you are using your own account because you will be flagged as "problematic" and be fucked over in the future.

You just have to post in your native language, the Facebook people leave you alone then, even if you're talking about 14/88 gas the kikes.

This. Facebook comments might be full of dummies, but it's still fun to argue with thousands of people. It feels like some kind of computerized Speakers Corner

>if you had a family or a job you wouldn't have time for kikebook
Same applies to this japenese inspired tamagotchi board

If you posted in Irish not even Irish people would know what they where even saying.

that's pretty sad

I know what it's like if people in your country don't know how to speak the country's language, but I don't know how I'd feel if my own people didn't know how to speak it.

This. I keep my political views off Kikebook. I just mindlessly scroll, like and comment on shit. Save politics for Sup Forums or elsewhere desu senpai.