Every Day Carry

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

Every Day Carry

Post Yours

All urls found in this thread:

bladeops.com/Microtech-121-4CCOD-OD-Green-Contoured-Ultratech-S-p/mt121-4ccod.htm
bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Ultratech-OTF--7706

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Using a blackberry in 2017. Kys

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

judging people by phone model and using "kys" in 2017 . kill yourself

Isaac Morris
Isaac Morris

Nice knife, I want one.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

phone
keys

Jack Evans
Jack Evans

Im using an original Rumor i've had for 10 years, should I also kys myself?

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

I have a flip phone and an ipod nano

John Stewart
John Stewart

What knife is this? It looks cool as fuck

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

blackberry
Fucking kek

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

Casio CA53W databank, bitches

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

Knife
A Lockpicking Kit
Normie stuff (keys, wallet...)
Flashlight.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Have you used the lockpicks before?

Anthony Hernandez
Anthony Hernandez

Damn right Marty McFly

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Not for myself but for neighbours that locked themselves out and stuff like that.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

Is that knife otf?

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

no condoms
Lel

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

checked

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Sure thing.
Not pictured ZTE Majesty

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

No AK47? Shame on you.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

My pinky, whenever I leave the house I shove my pinky finger so far up my ass and swirl it around, lightly wipe the shit off to where the smell is still there. Whenever someone approaches me without consent I shove my finger all around their face. Only had to use it twice, very effective.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Nice try b8erboy

Robert Smith
Robert Smith

What can I say I'm willing to share my HIV

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Samsung s7
Wallet
Keys
Anything else like a knife or a gun pointless to have where I live.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

Islamic suicide bomber belt is better anyway.

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

ultratech

yes

Adam Lewis
Adam Lewis

Knife
A Lockpicking Kit
Normie stuff (keys, wallet...)
Flashlight.
(No gun or stuff because i life in Germany.)

Ian Sanders
Ian Sanders

not an edc enthusiast, but I carry:
-little keychain knife thing, use at work to cut packing materials, pallet straps
-little keychain flashlight, use when get home late at night from work
-little pepper spray device, never had a situation where I felt I needed it but still like having it
-pen, comes in hand sometimes
-cellphone (flip phone), use the calculator, note feature, camera, and the web browser when waiting in a slow line
-Casio watch, use the date, stopwatch, hourly chime, and backlight
-composite toe safety shoes, I work in production/warehouse environments, they're lighter than steeltoe and don't set off the metal detector when you exit the floor

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

Real man

Nolan Hernandez
Nolan Hernandez

It changes daily, but here's today's.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

You'd be fine without the extra clips you dingus

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Is it sad that I'm surprised no one has posted the normal gun knife wallet keys phone and butt plug/fleshlight pic yet?

Charles Evans
Charles Evans

which implies that only one user posts that.

Liam Davis
Liam Davis

Blow me

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

clips
Dis bait rite?

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

shooting .40
carrying a gun without the trigger covered
fossil watch

good lord.

James Rogers
James Rogers

Why do you have so many buttplugs?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Just incase someone has a SEGA

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

I have that drill it's a good drill

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

12 year old!

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

There's only one extra you fucktard

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

I'm packing this daily

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

They recently made new ones and they are pretty good have a physical keyboard that slides down

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Because I married a sloot?

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

You try so hard to appear manly. What do you have to compensate. The only missing items is some condoms.

Kayden Allen
Kayden Allen

Actually the Priv is 3 years old and starting to show its age. The KeyOne is newer and while the keyboard is always there (like legacy BB devices) it's slick enough to still be a good phone.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Was für n Messer? Die meisten darf man gar nicht mehr führen.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

Link to knife pls

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

moar?

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

real mouth cancer

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Its an 1000$ knife. You wont buy anyway

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

bladeops.com/Microtech-121-4CCOD-OD-Green-Contoured-Ultratech-S-p/mt121-4ccod.htm

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

liar

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

I'm not going to hijack an edc thread by showing off my wife's pussy. But since you asked, 1 more

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

Darn I guess I'll never be cool like OP

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

jesus shave that bitch. shit is disgusting.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

ew..

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

are you guys scared of a little hair?

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

you're not men

Tyler Cruz
Tyler Cruz

Its called exaggerating. Before you buy this knife for 300$ get an nice benchmade or spyderco

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

I have a s&w cuff key on with my keys too. I legit thought that I was the only one

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

what if he wants an OTF like op? spyderco doesn't make one and benchmades OTF is at least $100 more than the microtech.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

I ain't goin nowhere without my DeWalt and my mothafuckin PEZ!

Ryan Miller
Ryan Miller

Or get a knife meant to be a tool made for every day use, not a knife shaped fedora.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

phone
keys
wallet
cigs
lighter
change

Connor Foster
Connor Foster

Why? That's so fucking tryhard.

You're a basic bitch.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

phone
keys
wallet
oil cartridge vape

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Faggot sucking on that robot dick

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Why the gun? You Amerikuks are fags. If somone starts shooting a public place, none of you are going to do anything about it and use your "self defence" firearms to stop them. This happens too much. Fuck guns.

Luis Butler
Luis Butler

dats hot!
wish i had a slut that required to always carry plugs/vibrators

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Where do live that limits magazine size to 10 rds?

Depending on the day I carry either my tp9 sf elite or age with one spare magazine. 31 and 41 rds respectively.

Also carry a pocket knife, multi tool, flashlight, lighter, keys, and wallet.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

31 and 41 rds respectively.
where the fuck do you put those?

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

No judging

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

so many edgelords carrying guns and knives

faggots

William Ross
William Ross

spoken like a true cuck

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

i got one too xD

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

back to your basement, virgin

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

Lol "I carry a knife so my wife doesn't suck another person's dick, if you don't carry a knife how do you stop her you cuck"

Carter Young
Carter Young

Was just thinking the same. Nice looking thing.
Quads check.

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

I have to make sure the award program outnumbers the spankings.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

How do you walk around with him up your ass all day tho user? Looking for advice

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

ultratech
Really nice. Is this it?
bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Ultratech-OTF--7706

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

don't get a hoe as a girlfriend, but let be honest, 90% of Sup Forums are kissless pizza faced fat boys that a woman wouldn't even look at

bottom line is, if you're carrying a gun, its acting as your penis extension

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

carrying a gun without the trigger covered
Looks pretty safe with no magazine in.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

Implying OTF is everyday carry and not fedora. OTF is an toy with not really much practical use.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

thats it

Mason Rivera
Mason Rivera

carrying a concealed weapon without a magazine inserted and a round in the chamber absolutely defeats the purpose.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Why the gun?

To trigger eurocucks and gunhaters

Carson Harris
Carson Harris

I assumed he took it out for the photo. I could be wrong though, but in that case, he's still fucking retarded. Who the fuck would carry a gun without a magazine in?

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Why the gun?
To compensate little mutilated dicks

James Adams
James Adams

Is that her? Moar?

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Or a knife as every day... Like I have knives and multitools around for quick fixing things but every day? Why not just have one at home and one in the car? Couldn't imagine wearing one to work mostly because we have them there but also with all the moving and lifting I have to do would just make it a pain in my thigh... I think no one who does this shit has a "man's job"

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

ill enjoy my low eurofag homicide rate then, enjoy your mass shooting, go play action hero kiddo.

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

dubs of cancer

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

My only question is:

why is the people that carries knifes or guns the ones that always start this threads?

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Enjoy those refugee acid and truck attacks cuck!

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

im an engineer, i have a multitool in the car, and a knife in my fishing kit, carrying one is unnecessary unless you're doing outdoor activity, urban environments renders a knife useless, especially when every other amerifag is packing heat, try and stab him, watch what happens when you play hero.

James Campbell
James Campbell

mustache wax

lmfao you can carry as many extra mags as you want you flamer you.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

Nice compass/sundial. Is it old or repro?

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

Where do you faggots live where carrying a pocketknife is considered controversial?

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

be gentle you're triggering /k/

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

I'm in the UK, that's France's problem, unlike trump we actually built a wall and the rest of europe thanked us, enjoy your cheeseburger

James Turner
James Turner

Sharpie in da pooper

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

Because US has biggest prison population of the world, double homicide rate of europe and every week a mass shooting

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

Probably illegal for non-cops.

Getting busted for an illegal switchblade in 2017

Landon Barnes
Landon Barnes

Hurry the fuck up and get out of the EU. That vote was the only good thing the UK did in the last few decades.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

believe me, i can't wait to leave but the conservative party and the rest of the UK parties couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

No just scared of people with no self respect

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

Homicide rate is mostly black on black gang violence. Honestly if you don't live in the ghetto the homicide rate in the US is on par with any majority-white european country.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

can dominate her
cant get her to wax

10/10 cuck mode

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Old.

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

US 5,1"
Europe average of 5,7"
So guns extend penis in average 0,6"

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Yeah that's my point... The only reason to carry a knife everywhere is to play make pretend man. Having a knife is useful, having a knife everywhere is pointless

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

lmfao this though, I carry a utility knife (one of those flip jobs with a few extra blades) and it does anything I could ever need it to.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

100% agree, nice to see not all of Sup Forums has gone full retard

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

girly gun
moustache wax

John Reed
John Reed

I'm moving to the UK and the only good thing to come out of brexit is that you tanked your currency to make it easier for me to move in with my fiancee... Also since none of you guys want to do skilled crafting jobs I'll be drowning in work

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

science

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

Surely there's some way of joining forces. Your mass shooters, our immigrants...sounds like a perfect match.

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Why carry a knife?

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Germany police killings per year around 5
US police killings per year around 1150
Inb4 muh less population. Germany has 1/4 of US population number

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

that's because of our fucked education system giving young people a sense of entitlement, practically giving away free degree's in useless subjects, nobody wants to do the "low level" work

i have respect for the skills, but young people are told these jobs are for dumb people, which simply isn't true, good luck in the UK, my advice is steer clear of croydon and luton unless you like niggers

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

I am when it looks like a homeless mans beard

Alexander Lopez
Alexander Lopez

cant even play WWII video games with swastikas in them

germany is so cucked it's not even funny

Jacob Roberts
Jacob Roberts

Love it, it's a really attractive object. Where did you get it? And can you tell the time with it?

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

i'll answer question with a question. what are the disadvantages of carrying a knife?

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Statistically speaking, mass shootings are incredibly rare. 99.9% of the population will never be directly involved in one. I don't carry thinking I'm going to be a "hero" during a mass shooting event.

With two combat tours in Afghanistan, I'm not that stupid. No way I'm dumb enough to run around gun drawn in that kind of chaos looking for trouble. That's a fantastic way to get shot by the wrong people, or shoot the wrong people. Hard to tell who the good guys are if they aren't wearing uniforms.

It is precisely for self-defense, or the defense of those in my immediate vicinity. Not for trying to play hero. Even so, I expect I will never have to draw my weapon or fire a shot again in anger - even something like an armed robbery, which is more common than a mass shooting, is still unlikely to happen to me. But I have it, and I train to use it, just in case.

tl;dr I'm not mad, why are you?

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

you'd be too much of a pussy to use it in a fight or flight situation, going to the store doesn't require a knife, working in an office doesn't require a knife

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

If it's legal in your location, why wouldn't you want to carry even a small penknife with you? I use a pocketknife every day to open packages at work, cut zipties, and other shit. Even outside of work it's useful for opening boxes, cutting open mail, etc. If you don't understand how a knife that you carry with you daily can be useful, you're honestly pretty stupid.

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

I'm a mixed guy marrying into a Jamaican family. So fuck you too bro. But don't worry when you see me on the streets you'll assume I'm white.

And in America we have the same problem which is why with my 9th grade formal education I can choose to live in a few countries cause I'm good with cnc work, high end wood working, and metal working

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

UK
Going to London
Most pub close latest at midnight
Mfw
In germany people go to party at 10/11 and party until 5 (and then maybe afterhour)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

underrated

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Just because it's a useful tool. It doesn't always have to be a weapon.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

My grandmother gave it to me. It's a bit hard to get the hang of reading it, but you can tell the time with it.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

you didn't answer the question. you just made assumptions.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

For stabbing uppity niggers

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

midnight? yeah the shit pubs do like Spoons, go to a proper club it doesn't shut til late.

a bit farther afield, but a great night out is corporation in Sheffield serving drinks til 3am

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

to be fair just carrying a pocket knife isnt like....a big deal its just that folks spend 200 bucks on something they will occasionally open a package with or cut a rope.

My favorite way to mess with them is walk into a group of dudes and be like "who has a knife?" and watch how fast they are all pulling knives like "yes its my time to shine" and it just turns into show and tell high level cringe.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Because I have a knives a home. One in the car. And always at least 2 in arms reach at work. Why in the holy fuck would I reach into my pocket all day when there are just knives just like everywhere

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

That is true, but i'm just curious, i've never felt the need to carry one, but is it just to make you feel safer or what?

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

What's the name of that jacket

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

legitimate autism

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

hardly making an assumption, unless you have a specific requirement for carrying the knife e.g. tradesman, the likelihood of you pulling it out of your pocket on a yearly basis and using it is next to nil, its just a showpiece and a fedora accessory.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Because not everyone is around knives all the time so carrying one is useful. Are you really this dumb?

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Cool. In a way I like it even more because it has a story attached, rather than just having bought it on ebay or wherever.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

The extrem high police killings and prison population still makes me never visit this country. Beside the fact your law allows if "terrorist" you can get lifelong torture prison. "Terrorist" can be anyone who government doesnt like. There were already cases where people were decades in gitmo although they were Just businessman.

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

I have knives and scissors at work, it's still faster and more convenient to reach down into my pocket for a knife.

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

Dude when I was 15 working in target there were knives around... Maybe you just need to ask people around you?

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

Pocket knives are useful things to have dude. I wouldn't waste a bunch of money on any of the tacti-cool high speed, low drag ranger delta navy seal looking things - but a simple, cheap pocket knife always comes in handy.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Yeah, the sentimental value is main reason why I carry it around.

Nicholas White
Nicholas White

realistically it has nothing to do with safety or defense, it's simply a tool.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

it's called "the charlie kelly"

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

Are you serious? I use a pocketknife almost daily to open mail, cut boxes, cut loose string off clothing, cut tags off clothing, removing splinters, etc. You obviously have no experience carrying a pocketknife since you have no idea how useful they are.

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

i personally dont see the point, in the UK you can carry a small blade (less than 3 inches amd has a folding mechanism i believe) but i've never though to myself whilst out shopping or driving in my car "man i wish i had my knife" i take a knife or a tool when im doing a task that i know requires it, like when im working on a customer site up a ladder

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

What fag actually carries a challenge coin around? That plus the lanyard lets me know you're defiantly going to ask for a military discount and then show a dependent ID.

Aaron Brooks
Aaron Brooks

have you got teeth and hands or am i just a savage?

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Maybe my hands are big but it's always less work to walk across a room. If I reach into any pocket all day I'll end up rubbing my knuckles raw and fraying he pocket. Type of pants or looseness doesn't matter my hands have to work their way in every time. I get told my hands are big by girls but I don't feel like they are at all... But I've never had different hands so who knows man

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

can't even burn own flag without getting lynched

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

I mean I have box cutters and scissors accessible to me at work when I need them, and envelopes I don't need a knife to open, and at school it's just not necessary. How is that stupid?

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

You're just a savage. The cutting tool was literally the first human-crafted tool ever invented, get with the times you neanderthal fuckwit.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

should I also kys myself
Lmfao.

Nicholas Jones
Nicholas Jones

As somebody that actually uses moustache wax, you are an absolute narcissist if you have to carry it around with you all day. That shit lasts for days.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Yea but we dont have a legitimate despotic government so we have things like habeus corpus where you cant actually just be taken.

Surprisingly if Trumps presidency has given me anything its given me a trust and respect for our government institution because that shit works exactly as promised. Any other country Hillary woulda just bought the election and Trump woulda banned the muslims.

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

all im saying is, most of these tasks can be completed without a knife, or they can wait until i get home since I'm really not that triggered by a loose thread in my wool jumper

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

1 towel
1 pr smartwool socks
2 sets of spare contact lenses & small solution
a 9wt bass fly rod setup & wet flies
a 3wt trout fly rod setup & dry flies
a baitcast musky rod setup and J13 rapalas in trout & perch colorings
jumper cables
oil
rag
4 40' ropes, 2 nylon, 2 hemp
1916 Old Town Canoe (lives on my car)
Turtle Paddleworks paddle
Peter Hitchcock Paddle
Hudsons Bay 5 point Wool Blanket
Flip Flops
River Boots
Wiggy's Lamilite socks
Wiggy's antarctic lamilite parka, bibs, mitts and overboots.
Old ass Iverson snowshoes that still haul the buns
a Yeti mountain bike
an old Fat Chance road bike
spare tubes
comprehensive tool bag & track pump
cycling clothing bag
dog food & water growler
long leash & short leash
first aid & dog first aid

Somehow all fits in a Subaru without seeming full or packed up. Goes with me everywhere, so, everyday carry.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

To each his own then. I find a pocketknife to be an incredibly useful tool and I'm lucky to live in a place where I can carry one with me pretty much everywhere. So I do.

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

Former military dickheads who think their time with other guys was pretty special.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

kek'd

Camden Phillips
Camden Phillips

fair play to you, as long as its legal that's all that matters in the end.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Jesus you people.

Phone
Wallet
Earbuds
Keys
Pen

Asher Watson
Asher Watson

Fucking disgusting. People like you are the reason why the world is going to shit.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

got the same phone *high five*

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

I think everyone should carry a knife. Not as a weapon, because that's stupid and worthless. But just as a tool. I don't think of it any differently than having a pen or pencil on my person. I try not to have delusions about carrying a knife. I don't need it to be the coolest or scariest looking, or open super fast for when I need to defend myself (because that's probably not going to happen). When I think about getting a new knife, I look for something that's going to be comfortable to have in my pocket, comfortable in my hand, and useful for my usual tasks, which are honestly opening mail, cutting boxes, opening packages, and other boring stuff.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Yea there seems like there'd be no room for people in that car. Also seems like a ton of random/stupid shit 3 fishing rods and 2 bikes for EDC maybe thats excessive?

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

Yea you dont carry 2 pistols 3 knives!?! SCUM OF THE EARTH

Carson Moore
Carson Moore

Somehow all fits in a Subaru without seeming full or packed up. Goes with me everywhere, so, everyday carry.
Do you carry your fucking car around with you? That's not what EDC means, you dolt.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Not as a weapon because stupid and worthless
Why? If someone is really life and threatening and i couldnt run away then i would stab him 1,2 times (best leg or throat) and then run away

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

I have two of them. They're in a 8" x 4" Rubbermaid box with the rest of the worthless keepsakes I kept from 6 years wasted in the service.

Every time I see some putz wearing BDU bottoms around town I just imagine how fucked up that person must be to still be hanging on. You getting ready to go into combat? Fuck an aye, let it go, you're not in summer camp anymore.

Logan Rodriguez
Logan Rodriguez

Not carrying grenades for self defense in case of an bad guy

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

I mean, whatever floats your boat. I guess I was just trying to drive the point home that I personally don't see it as a weapon when I carry one.

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

Do you carry your fucking car around with you?
pretty much yea. I live in the country, so where I go, so goes the car.

none of it's random. I paddle, fish, and ride every day, and which one, depends on the weather, and where I happen to be. See a good trail, I'm prepared at all times to pull off and ride that shit. Good looking river, I can throw the boat in in under 4 minutes and be out on the water.

And yeah, even with that, I can fit 4 passengers in that dangerous rolling shitbox. 5 in a pinch.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

Is this bait? Really? That's a ton of stuff. What Subaru, B9?

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

pretty much yea. I live in the country, so where I go, so goes the car.
sorry, maybe i'm just jelly

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

whats with all the sports gear but no weapons?

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

OK thats a valid point. I dont carry my knife everyday. Only in laptop bag sometimes or in jacket. Already forgot a few times before going partying. I hided it then. Although body control i only had one of like 10 times an problem. And they touched me and looked in my bag. I think those controls are really fucking unnecessary. After experiencing then i see them just as stupid and useless

Camden Nguyen
Camden Nguyen

tbh, most dudes I know from the Marines back in the day who just can't let it go were worthless. Like the type of dudes who were so unreliable they were just shuffled around from one meaningless task to the next just to limit the damage they could cause. They always bitched about the Marines, started counting down to EAS with 3 years left, etc.

But as soon as those mother fuckers finally got out, the next day it was like they were a boot in Oceanside again. Moto shirts, combat boots, dog tags hanging out. Telling everyone at the community college how bad ass they were and how many Taliban they single-handedly killed in Afghanistan.

Then the dudes who were actually good Marines get out and they just act normal and move on with their lives. Sort of like how some guys get off the drill field and try to hold onto being a Drill Instructor until the day they die (and suck at their job in the meantime), but other guys get off the drill field and become cool, normal human beings again.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

Maybe he's not scared all the time.

Michael Scott
Michael Scott

Nice wallet, whered you get it? I also have a white lighter! Paranoid smokers like to tell me it's bad luck lol

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

I'm 38.
no sweat
Forester. Canoes on top, bikes out back, gear over the rear seats. I used to keep a lot more in my 4runner, incl a spare gas can which I miss, but I crashed it last winter, and am learning how to live with this little car.

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

where are your extra bits you dumb cunt,

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

phone
wallet
keys

that's it.. wouldn't carry wallet if fucking android pay would accept all my cards

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Then where would you carry your license?

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

No idea, some cheap piece of shit from a department store I think. I only got it after the old one fell apart.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

this

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

KEK

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Knives aren't good self defense weapons. They are really useful several times a day though. I carry a small knife every day and have used it countless times. A pistol is a very good self defense weapon and I carry one whenever I leave the house and I'm not at work. I have never even entertained the thought of using it to act tough or intimidate people. If you are in a country that doesn't let you own and carry the means to protect yourself and family you are not a free man. This applies to certain states within the USA too, CA, NJ, NY...

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

creating garbage threads to show off a lame overpriced fedora-knife. you should feel bad OP.

Nolan Jackson
Nolan Jackson

I like your sounding rod

Aaron White
Aaron White

no fishing equipment?
no hammock?
wtf???

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

if carrying a knife doesn't make your job and day to day life easier, you're a white-collar little bitch and you can eat a bag of dicks.

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

checked

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

Why is it I have this many flashlights but there is never one around when I need one.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Microtech halo
Rich fag confirm

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

nobody picked up on the extra underwear??? Shart much?

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

Ye just not double action I'm pretty sure

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Nice clone

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

the priv is awesome

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

ultratech

sorry no clone

yes it is. i miss it.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Show us the box it came in, to prove youre dumb enough to spend that much on something you probably only use to open boxes

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

this is literally an album cover LOL

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Mass shooters
Somehow shoehorned government into this

Why are image only posts retarded 100% of the time?

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

didnt save the box. it was nothing special.

Chase Howard
Chase Howard

y so many fags with lights and fucking red dot sights on their concealed carry? you should be deported.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Quit being a pussy you fedora fag, use your key to open your boxes or envelopes if it's that difficult for you

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

I will say my knife helps me everyday w boxes.
Also, growing up, my cousin and I trained w knives and throwing knives.
We were obsessed w martial arts but you cant necessarily carry a staff or a katana w you. So we opted on knives.
Useful skill to have. Screwdrivers, pens, anything sharp can be a weapon.
/embarrassing childhood rant

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

afraid of people with knives
"st-st-stop it, you p-pussy"
faggot

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

I work in an industrial setting little bitch-boy. a knife is pretty much mandatory. but people like OP just buy theirs to show off on EDC threads. no one USING a knife for work wastes that much money on something you WILL eventually have to replace.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

"who has a knife?" and watch how fast they are all pulling knives
I'd stab you in the eye to watch you cringe

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

think again. it has a lifetime warranty. you never buy it again.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Literally you

Landon Hill
Landon Hill

phone, wallet, keys

Don't know why the fuck you fags are so obsessed with carrying swiss army knives and fucking compasses

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

*You have died of mudslime 'fugees*

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

Let's see that coin

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

You must wear Jnco jeans.

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

If your company doesn't provide knives that can be easily replaced then you must be OP for defending it so hard

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

lmao, this guy thinks a warranty is going to cover a knife thats been completely worn out. No, they're going to tell you it's your fault, that you "misused" it, and deny your warranty.

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

checked

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

what album, from whom?

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Hey Eurotrash Americans with weapons use them all time to stop criminals, one instance recently in TX where Samaritans took out subhuman with legally owned weapon.

Stay in your socialist European dump and keep admitting all the ragheads with open arms there.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

Wow. Everything is so, well, black.

Makes me hard. Can I fuck you in the ass?

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Isn't it your bedtime?

Julian Price
Julian Price

recently in TX where Samaritans took out subhuman with legally owned weapon.
After the perp killed how many with a weapon that he shouldn't have had in the first place?
If that's your plan for dealing with gun violence you might want to look up the word "extinction"

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

There was a bar I used to go to in Colorado Springs that would give free drinks for AA coins.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

All that and not one condom in sight.

Faggot.

Christian Morales
Christian Morales

That's some pro level trolling

John Sanders
John Sanders

Is that sharpie for your pooper?

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

I love mine....best phone I have had in a long tome.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

Yup. was some funny twisted shit.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

hilarious to see all of you faggots carrying useless shit, your virgin betafag cargo pants must look so funny with loaded pockets hahaha
just take a fuckin phone, concealed gun, knife, and card holder why do you need dildo flashlight and fuckin 20cm wallet smh

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Somehow all fits in a Subaru

Lesbian detected.

Connor Young
Connor Young

wallet
keys
phone

Because I'm not a survivalist spaz.

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Marine here, mos Intel and spent most my tour sitting at computer, but did stay fit and liked wheat I learned in terms first second aid, sit awareness, prob solve. Agree w your view I've know brothers that went both ways and seemed to be pretty predictable with Intel and personality when they came in.

I have cwp but more often carry tactical pen and multitool and cell phone. Many knives illegal even is US do not fall under ccw always felt learn to fig with everyday objects is ideal.

Also id add for self defense practice not only h2h (the only purpose of h2h is to get back to your weapon IMO) but also scenarios and what to do say before and after confrontation. Avoid deescalate and take ego out of 99% stupid shit. My 2c

Cooper Sanchez
Cooper Sanchez

Who makes that knife

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

walking down a dark street one night
have a strange feeling like im being followed
walk a couple more minutes before turning around, see someone has been trailing me
start walking faster
turn a corner, accidentally get caught in an alley
Tyrone has followed me and blocked me in
he pins me down, i'm unable to do anything because i have no protection, no knife, no gun, nothing.
let him assfuck me and steal my wallet

this is you. shut up.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

walking down a dark street one night
have a strange feeling like im being followed
walk a couple more minutes before turning around, see someone has been trailing me
start walking faster
turn a corner, accidentally get caught in an alley
Tyrone has followed me and blocked me in
he pins me down, i'm unable to do anything because i have no protection, no knife, no gun, nothing.
let him assfuck me and steal my wallet
this is you. shut up.

Nope. I'm Tyrone. Now bend over like a nice white boy.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Can I get sauce on the jacket and shoes?

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

Alpha AF. What city u in? Down to hang

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

Wow, you bought the whole BudK catalog!

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

And the phone used to take this picture

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

And the phone used to take this picture
I imagine it is full of pictures of your post op "vagina" you absolute fucking fag.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

DUDE

Noah Reed
Noah Reed

How would a knife help in that situation? Except change it from a mugging to a murder.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

kek

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

never, nigger

Josiah Cook
Josiah Cook

got the nickname dice in school.

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

cringe

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

What’s that card holder?

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

let Tyrone get close
stab it in the monkey throat from the side and drag backward quickly
call police and report attempted murder in alley
wipe knife down on shirt
squeeze it in Tyrone's hand
pick it back up and rub new blood on it
drop next to ape corpse and wait for police to arrive
tell sick story of disarming Savage and killing with it's own blade
That is how.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

dice
That is just what they said to your face.
[spoiler]your real nickname was sperglord[/spoiler]

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

got the nickname dice in school.

Sheeeet....I'm betting you got all the chicks?

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

No matter how many you have it won't make your inventory any lighter.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

depends what rolls I got

Josiah Gray
Josiah Gray

I remember when these threads were prevalent years ago and it was just for Amerifats to jerk off to each others guns. Nice to see nothing has changed.

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

literally thinking same thing, as a non american its pretty fucking cringey. EDC is definitely a term that came about with guns in mind.

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

guns are cringey
Have fun getting stabbed my rape-fueled immigrants, cuck.

Christian Young
Christian Young

i used to have one of those d100's back in middle school. fucking thing took forever to stop rolling around, two 1d10s is much better for rolling percentile.

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Someone watches FOX news, also would you rather the immigrants had guns?

Austin Price
Austin Price

Have fun getting shot for going to the cinema.

John Peterson
John Peterson

this nigga is lil uzi

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Moskva or kiev probably.

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

its terrifying how many amerifats think everyone outside the US is getting raped by immigrants. Its literally just the US media that has that perception.

William Parker
William Parker

getting head from a trap

hmm

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Question from a non-american: Do people in the states start less shit with strangers if there's a higher chance the person could carry a gun or are there no fucks given?

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

blackberry priv

my nigga i miss that thing, i switched to verizon and they have no physical keybaords.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

These use to be cool now everyone's a faggot

lurkb8

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

imagine its the opposite cause everyone wants to show off their huge gun boner and get in a fight.

Blake Sanders
Blake Sanders

No fucks given honestly, if you get an in an argument you more or less get an idea of who you are dealing with and then decide what to do from there.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

to a certain extent yes but the amount of people that actually carry a weapon on them is very small and only a lunatic would draw their weapon over an argument as it's a serious crime to do so. nobody but a criminal would brandish a firearm in public. what the world doesnt want you to know is that the incidence of crimes commited with guns by lawful owners is very very low. almost all gun violence is commited by criminals who obtain weapons illegaly. chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country to the point where i would be in serious legal trouble if i brought an airsoft gun into the city yet they still have some of the highest gun deaths (95% gang related) in the country.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Tits or gtfo.

Wyatt Bennett
Wyatt Bennett

Well, I'm from Germany and we have very strict gun laws. It's not impossible to own a gun, but eh.

Personally i can't understand the people who cry out and tell americans to ban their guns or ask for tighter gun laws.

What i would like on the other hand would be some sort of crash course on how to handle a gun when you buy one, for safety reasons. Like a mini drivers license.

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

It's more helpful than you might think. You have to understand that muggers are looking for victims, not fights. Instead of walking faster when you notice someone following you, pull out the knife and walk slower. Don't open it, just have it in your hand ready to open and keep walking a little slower than before. If you can make them think you're looking for an excuse to stab someone, they'll pass you up and keep looking for someone who's scared and helpless.

If they still follow and corner you, you've already got it in your hand.
Most people think the best way to use a knife in a fight is stabbing. Trained fighters will tell you to use long slashing movements to make it harder for the perp to grab you by the wrist. Personally, I think the best way to use a knife is to throw it. No, not like that.
When/if you get cornered, don't hold eye contact. Keep glancing back and forth between your attacker and an imaginary person behind him. If the situation gets to the point that you're positive there's no way out without a fight, ask loudly and confidently "You ready?" and lock your eyes on the imaginary person behind the attacker and then toss the knife over the attacker's head as if you're throwing it to someone behind him. VERY few people will be able to keep looking at you and ignore the fact that you just threw your only weapon to someone standing behind them. They'll either look up at the knife going over their head, or they'll spin around thinking someone is behind them. It will only give you a half second head start, so don't waste it.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

dont be fooled, it all goes in to one pocket

Wyatt Davis
Wyatt Davis

Love the microtech

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit