I left a bad girl, have no regrets, and like another girl very much...

I left a bad girl, have no regrets, and like another girl very much. But I still feel like shit every time i remember the old one. Why? Goddamnit.

the bad ones all leave scars

dubs and you'll get the second gurl

But I just don't understand these feelings. I didn't expect to be on top of the world suddenly, but shit...

I meant these dubs

Say what?! Niggah we don't love these hoe's. whats wrong with you?

Fuck yeah, for the new girl

dubs of truth

Because you'll be so used to having her in your life it's weird to suddenly change all of that. I struggled for ages getting over my ex of 2 and a half years but it does get easier, go and make new memories and don't get held up in the old ones. Go find another girl, take her out and realise that you got rid of your ex for a reason.

more grande ass

gettem ^

Dude, wtf r u, serbian? You look like a serb barbarian

>have no regrets
>feel like shit when you think about her
Pick one retard

Did u just assume my fucking nationality?
I'm half Albanian half Bulgarian you biggot

Probably a faggot who doesn't have a clue about feelings.
You don't pick feelings. Feelings pick you.

What a combination

Did u try crying it out?

Hm, didn't think of that, actually. No, I don't feel like crying. I've cried during the relationship. Now I'm just depressed.

Find a sad song or sad movie. Let your emotions out.
Also, are you sad and telling yourself you shouldnt be sad or dont want to be sad?

That's one hell of a question. I'm ambivalent on that. I guess feeling depressed helps me immerse myself in it.
On the other hand I know that I can change that feeling with strong will.
It's strange. I feel like i want to let sadness take me wherever it wants. Kind of comfortably depressed.
Pink Floyd is making it really hard for me, those fuckers.

Identify with that sadness. Say " im sad". Go all in. If u keep identifying with it, i bet it will go away. Breakups are sad. Losing a part of your life is sad. Just be sad. When it breaks and become happy again, you will know what real happiness is because you know what real sadness is.

I hope. Thanks, user. You're a hero tonight.
Tomorrow morning wake up and say to your self "I made someone feel better last night. Nice"

Thats why im here. We all have emotions for a reason. Lets use them.