What is wrong with Trumps skin? Look at his eyes

What is wrong with Trumps skin? Look at his eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/trump-spray-tan-oval-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its called tanning fucking retard

He has aids

lol he's the fucking president
we're so fucked

Photoshop

>> Millionaire
You think he could afford a better tan yuck

He's a fuckin owl

HOO HOO MOTHERFUCKER
MOTHERFUCKER HOO HOO

like that, see?

he is old and tanned.

what are you talking about exactly?
looks better than 99 70 olds and is smarter than 99% 30 year-olds

>lol he's the fucking president and he has two tones on his skin we're fucked

lol yeah cause that's what i meant
it's pathetic he's our president regardless of skin tone

He thinks it makes him more attractive.
He is, in the words of "his generals" a moron, an idiot, with the intelligence of a kindergarten child.

What nasty skin. Why would he rather be artificial orange than natural white?

$75,000 per tanning session

delete this before the trump cultists get triggered lmao

Man, Sup Forums is full of fucking normies. It's pathetic.

Oh it isn't just his generals. It's everyone who has worked with him so far. And that comes on the heels of everyone who worked with him at any time in the past. Senile old wacko was never sane to begin with. He didn't go from having a 40 year reputation as a confidence trickster hustling apartments & gambling investor $ on his "lifestyle image" brand, to a grand wizard of the realm playing 7th dimensional Yahtzee overnight.

piss

years of piss

>tfw the guy with all of the white supremacist supporters doesn't even want to be white

good job getting on the good side of a billionaire. maybe he's just not cucked by fashion fag norms and appears however the fuck he pleases.

meanwhile, enjoy your plaid, ironic facial hair and vintage artisanal tattoos.

I mean, I'm not disagreeing that he's a disaster, but that's not a bad thing

you guys are all retarded hes fucking old aight

he doesnt need to give a shit about you youngguns

>fake tan
>2k suits
>not cucked by fashion

He's only drank 3/4 of his piss that morning

Here he is after ingesting a full liter of urine

>good job getting on the good side of a billionaire.
>implying success is defined by sucking the dick of people with more money than you

what a sad little cuck you are

>mfw my eyes are white america and the rest of my face is brown mexico.

building dat wall

>he's a disaster, but that's not a bad thing
da yuri, is excellent.

Old women usually tan because there skin is wrinkling up and start getting liver spots.

Trump doesnt like he is getting old. Tries to hide it.

I don't disagree that he's a shithead, but the photo is fake
snopes.com/trump-spray-tan-oval-office/

haha. 3/10 I had a chuckle.

>snopes

what does infowhores and fartblart say?

Maybe it has something to so with the fact that he's a 70 year old man with dementia

Inb4 milliona of Trumpcucks get fake tans just to prove a point even they don't understand

>and is smarter than 99% 30 year-olds.

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

#MAGA fuck y'all

The entire comic is ironic because some snowflake was butthurt enough to make it.

bump was born in gorrilia, i know dis cuz da berceptual ebidence. he is bad cuz da russians r white and he white, there r a gorrilion uninhabital blanets and after agorrilion yeers of fucked up shi he is rabist cuz the white nazi a gorrilion.

PROVE ME WRONG, 12345 SEE HOW 3 COES AFTER 2! WELL A GORRILION YEERS AGO A BORRILUNM DED BLABS AND JOOBS

Like all Americans he's a cunt

PROTIP: The artist is paid to draw a weekly comic.

It doesn't really surprise me that you think that the only motivation a person can have for doing something is being butthurt. After all you voted a big fucking cry baby into office.

At least spray tanning is better than getting skin cancer. Just look at Obama, he was in the sun for so long he got burnt black!