Why didn't Jesus protect her?

Why didn't Jesus protect her?

youtube.com/watch?v=LOa91qrpx9E

Other urls found in this thread:

djournal.com/monroe/news/amory-man-charged-with-child-molestation/article_56cae9e5-9293-547c-8dc0-9202c7b80f7c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause jesus died 2k years ago and cannot give a fuck about people anymore

because his mom was 14 and his stepdad was 30 when jesus fucked her.

fpbp

the abuser got out on bail. DO we know his info? THis could be fun.

djournal.com/monroe/news/amory-man-charged-with-child-molestation/article_56cae9e5-9293-547c-8dc0-9202c7b80f7c.html

The comments of that youtube video are somehow edgier than Sup Forums.

he's a nig

u mad whiteboy?

because Mohammed approved.

She was rape by a nigger?

RIP

The Amory Police Department arrested Lee Curtis Stegall, 58, of Amory on the charge of child molesting. Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes set bond at $5,000. Stegall is out on bond.

>djournal.com/monroe/news/amory-man-charged-with-child-molestation/article_56cae9e5-9293-547c-8dc0-9202c7b80f7c.html

=/ fuck man. poor kid.

That sucks. Plus he's out on bond... how fucked up is that?

>scroll to comments
>"was any of the abuse anal?"

In most US states, if you go through a bail bonds company, you only have to pay 10% of the bond to get out. $500 is pretty low for a child molester. I wonder why the judge set it so low..

keking intensifies

Because God wanted to give her a trial, God wanted to test her faith so that she may grow stronger from it, so that she could make a YouTube like she did and help many more girls find their strength too.

>Atheists BTFO again. The life of a Christian is not meant to be easy but to be ultimately rewarding.

This was over 2 years ago niggers.

Isn't it funny how all child molesters are repressed christian pieces of shit?

deus vult

How could anyone do this? How could anyone force that tiny mouth over their penis, feeling her soft tongue on his throbbing dick?

How could anyone stick his fingers up her tight little twat, hearing her soft little pleading voice begging him to stop?

How could that monster slowly stick his hard 8 inch dick into her little pink asshole, feeling every twitch of her body under him, with her hot tears on his chest?

I don't understand.

you fuck

God damn. Get off my Sup Forums

still makes me want to kill that nigger

You probably meant that to offend me but you saying something like that is equal to me saying something like:
>all atheistfags who shitpost on Sup Forums are from broken homes and loveless families, they seldom achieve more that wage slavery.

See, I have zero evidence of this. Not very offensive is it?

free will

LEL

>8 inches

can someone post this in the comments?

You gave me an illegal boner, thanks...

it's irritating when people say "use to" instead of "used to"

Probably because of that stupid ass song you are listing to.

She use to care about grammar until she got raped by a nigger.

If she was so brave she should have pulled out a knife and fucked that nigger up.

Because Jesus loves that tight puss.

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

Kek

The fact that she had to make that video and her mom helped her(forced her, perhaps) to do the video.

Such a waste of paper

cuz he protek but he also atak

its irrelevant. you cant prove whether the majority on Sup Forums are athiests or not, but you see a fuckton of christian child molesters. in fact all religions that repress sexuality have this issue. even monks.

For real!

Lol

>2:37
>I feel like Daddy's girl again

YEAH!!!

Because Jesus isn't God and jesus died a long long time ago.

what the fuck?

Read it and cry bitch
I love when this happens

It's a wacky world we live in.

Topkek.jpg

you have a medium bait

Probably was a fellow nog

Every religion in fact. Even Gandhi had his dirty side. He would "test" his chastity by getting naked massages from underage girls. Like a soapland.

In the other side, you have never heard of sex communities raping kids, have you?

It's actually the definition of relevant you retarded potatoe.

This post
Is an anology that demonstrates neither claim has any evidence backing it so it''s just base level shitposting... you dumb fuck.

Not even bait.

That was some years ago, this is her now

I like megane

>sex communities raping kids

I need an address of one, for research purposes.

The Judge must have been a nigger.

Or was a fellow upstanding pedo.

You must be 13yo, because anyone older than 20 can find one.

Humor me. I'm 30, and never heard of any.

I pray to God I don't still come here when I'm 30.

My experience is that young boys who are touched as a kid and fondled are ungrateful once they become adults. Just look at poor Jerry Sandusky. He helped many young boys and all he wanted to do was play with them. I see no issue with this.

You'll be lucky to escape by 40

really?

MOAR

Fucker should get a Diddling Man of the Year trophy

wtf

I am going to find this bitches house and move in with her.

We'll do butt stuff all day everyday.

Why didn't Antifa protect it?

kek'd hard
didnt get biblefag triggered though
try some more edgy bible verses -- Exodus 21:7-11

Man it must be hard to fuck a little kid in the ass.

unless you are a dicklet

its a picture for ants but from i can tell Id blow her mud whistle

white male privilege

its impossible to find girls this young attractive, sorry

Hey, do you not know how to use google?
Fuck off
Newfags

The bible condones all sorts of slavery, rape, murder, etc. as long as it's done against those of other faiths.

im just asking if its the same girl?

Wrong

Depending on where you live google will give you different results. That is all I will say
>inb4
>NLF Club
>No Limits
>Fun

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK MY sides

Kek

It's quite easy even if you are hung like a horse. Patience is a virtue. You'll be impressed of the capabilities of the human body

>Monroe County Justice Court Judge Robert Fowlkes set bond at $5,000.

Mother fucker. Five thousand bond for a child abuser?

you two are into weird stuff, I'll go back to fapping to this video, it's safer

Fuock off newfag, Are you stupid or blind? How fast do you think a girl can grow in 2 years

Fucking dumbass
Check yourself for autism

culturally enriched in the butt

>djournal.com/monroe/news/amory-man-charged-with-child-molestation/article_56cae9e5-9293-547c-8dc0-9202c7b80f7c.html

Really? You're seriously trying to say you can Google for clubs that openly rape and molest children? I think the FBI might find this info interesting.

Jesus hated her handwriting

lol you need to calm down faggot

theres more lulz to be had

Well done Sherlock, you should try it yourself to see the results. Google it and tell me what you find. Perhaps we can exchange info found

Shit yea. This 9 year old girl I keep in my basement can fit a baseball bat up there now. It only took about 6 months.

Are you new to b? I can tell

Lighten up. He just trying to get some tight white pussy.

From what I understand, the anus is way more stretchy than a vagina.

ugh youre so cliche

Trips of truth

You are so normie, go back to your fraternity

because in the time and place of jesus, having sex with girls her age was completely normal.

and jesus never spoke out about it. hmm.

for all of that you could have just typed yes or no, you jewturd