Yeezus is objectively one of the albums of all time

Yeezus is objectively one of the albums of all time.

if you say so

100% correct statement.

>It is objectively one of the albums of all time.

one of THE albums of all time?

I don't think so.

hmmmm, I'd say it's but I wouldn't say my

All albums are objectively albums of all time, unless they were made outside of time, which no album to my knowledge has been.

It's definitely an album.

pleb

Objectively yes it is an album, still shit

Yes, an album is an album.

I can't disagree with that.

Objectively it is one of the albums of all time though.

facts b

ok then

All Viper albums are made outside of time. Prove me wrong.

yes

IN A FRENCH ASS RESTAURANT

i kek'd hard

naah its good and probably one of kanyes best Albums, but i think death grips did this whole distorted, synth and noise filled Sound thingy better. esp on Money store, which Sound pretty similiar to thississ

GET THE PORSCHE OUT THE DAMN GARAGE

please dont compare albums outside of time to albums that are unarguably one of the albums of all time
also nice trips

Yeezus sounds more "professional" and focused to me but Kanye completely fucked up with the lyrics, they're abysmal

I liked it

>Yeezus (Def Jam, 2013), designed with an incredible number of collaborators, is a sloppy, awkward and amateurish work despite the impeccable fusion of electronics and vocals, the impeccable collages, the impeccable production. But sound quality is a technological, not an artistic, fact. Daft Punk are responsible for the robotic beat of On Sight and the monster riff of Black Skinhead (one of the catchiest "songs"): cool but nothing we haven't heard before. There are a few moments of pathos: the reggae-like cry of I am a God in a desolate post-industrial soundscape, the gloomy crescendo of the first half of Hold My Liquor (before the misguided synth orgy), the martial trombone fanfares of Blood on the Leaves, and... i struggled to find at least one more. But there are also embarrassingly trivial moments of both mashup and sociopolitical analysis (New Slaves, I'm in It, Blood on the Leaves, and Bound 2, which is simply a lame tribute to soul music) and there is certainly an unusual dose of filler (a four-song EP would have been more appropriate for what West had to say in this album). As a narrative experience, these stories may try something new but it's more a case of a populist bard desperately trying to find something new to say to his followers than a serious discussion on gender and race. As an aural experience, this album feels terribly old, like most granpas when they try to speak the language of their high-school nephews. Maybe this album was only meant as a self-mocking joke?

People who think Yeezus is a DG-ripoff have a)never listened to Watch the Throne and/or didn't pay attention to Kanye's production on it and b) have never listened to Arca.

Finally, the word objectively is used correct on Sup Forums.

FUCKING STOP. I made this grammar error 10 fucking hours ago and you're still on it???

Imagine being this delusional lole

some days I take the lyrics seriously, some days I find them funny. I actually think they're ad libbed with a few refrains written down.

plus, the album is intended to be a 3 hour instrumental album, until rick rubin fucked it. why isn't this talked about more often?

no its earrape stop being such a contrarian

>le scaruffi knows anything about music meme
lmao

>earrape is bad

Are you the "los ageless" guy?

>Yeezus
>abrasive in any way
holy FUCKING pleb

>i live noise music and death grips XD im a patrician because i like shit

stop

we know user, he probably thinks Kid A is experimental rock as well

nah, I've just listened to enough music that I can correctly identify Yeezus as electropop. Maybe you haven't.

if you think Yeezus is earrape in any way you actually don't know anything about music

i actually like yeezus but its not an anything of all time

I'd bet on it

>"one of the albums of all time"
>can't type a single short sentence without completely botching it

fuck off dude, don't ever state your opinion ever grain.

album existence confirmed

parts produced my Gesaffelstein. what do you expect?

Kanye West attempts Death Grips: The Album

he's not wrong, it is an album

Yeah we can read you cunt

so is yeezus the album of all time or no?

its an album, but a little food for thought: its an album that came out after a death grips album

>it's a joke

I completely disagree. Time is an artificial construct.

>subjectively
totally
>objectively
there is no such thing

grammatical*

>>objectively
>there is no such thing
But it exists. Putting all opinions aside, you can prove that the album exists. Therefore, it is objectively an album of all time.

Not even the most kanye west album