While Messi is much more talented...

While Messi is much more talented, it's hard to argue that TSU is not the best player in the world _at the moment_ (dead serious)

*disagrees*

It varies by week tbf. Heading into the first legs I would have said Neymar was the best player in the world

>one good game
>suddenly best in the world

Ronaldo isn't even in the top 10 players this season

If at the moment you mean this week, i agree.

>mfw we'll all start bandwagoning messi again when hes cores in the next leg

He's not even top 10 anymore. He contributes absolutely nothing aside from finishing.

how do you win games?

>play one good game against a 10 men shitty bayern choke squad
>le goat

Flop harder than the other team.

He literally forced Buyern to play with 10. One the one hand you have a tfttod faggot like saying he contributes nothing, and then a retard like you not understanding that he caused the red card.
Best player? Dunno, but he's great.

>He literally forced Buyern to play with 10.
Messi did the same vs Chile but no one really cared.
Sup Forums just attributes team accomplishments to the most marketable/best player, whether they are good or bad results. It doesn't even matter how well said player performs.

this desu. It's like people haven't taken note of how shit he's been for the last 4 months.

Sup Forums has no memory
Neymar has a good game against PSG and he's suddenly GOAT and Messi is irrelevant
Then Messi has a good game against Sevilla and it's the other way around
Now Ronaldo is GOAT after being shit on by Sup Forums all season for one good game

or maybe Sup Forums isn't the same person

>implying it's not me and one other guy with proxies

liar, messi was never good since 2011.

what are those things in his neck? muscles?

tendons

*takes a sip of tea*

Those are exclusive to Ronaldo's anatomy. They are air canals that allow him to breath out air at a much larger quantity than a regular human being can, allowing him to TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU not only more audibly but for a longer period of time.