Prove this wrong

Prove this wrong
>pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big thumbs up from this guy.

It's about time people started talking about this.

lol yeah poor white people have it so ruff QQ

I can't because it's not wrong

Nobody said that, faggot

>complaining about another race's 'privileges' when yours literally has the BY FAR the most

Q. Q.

>privileges
not my fault blacks are born in crime infested ghettos

Actually, we do.

Because unlike poor minority groups, we don't have any affirmative action afforded to us. We go to poor schools in impoverished conditions and, for the few of us who are successful, everyone assumes we just walked into it because we're white.

I can't tell you how many times at work people have assumed I grew up middle class because I landed a good job.

You need to stop confusing rich people with white people.

don't flatter yourself. you're not white, just poor

this

jew rule #1 - divide the enemy

poors are the enemy. go drink yourself to death you irish fuck

>complaining about affirmative action
that's like being in your own swimming pool and getting mad that minorities are being given a bucket of water

united we will defeat the kikes
race war now

And whites don't get scholarships because they're white, unlike blacks and other minorities.

are they still the enemy if they’re poor and a minority, jew?

>missing and proving the point at the same time
Kek

This response doesn't make any sense.

I, like many whites, come from impoverished appalachian conditions. I grew up eating groundhog and knowing what it was like to be hungry. Even though my school didn't teach mathematics beyond Alegabra II, we still didn't get any "affirmative action," Teach for America representation, free housing, scholarships, or anything else that's been afforded to minority groups.My mother raised my brother and I on $13,000 a year, which was the median income for my town.

Again, just because other individuals are race-baiting and banging the gong of "white privilege" across university doesn't mean all white people have access to it.

yes. they're not white

who's the jew now? fuck off with that niggerloving bullshit

white privilege consists of more than just having money. how about you do some research

thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/

No, it isn't. You're still confusing being white with being rich.

Drive through my trailer park sometime and have a conversation with the people here about all of their "white privilege."

I've worked in ghettos and other impoverished inner city areas. It's not glamorous, but at least they have services, special interest groups, preferential hiring, preferential selection for graduate school, undergraduate, and law school, race-based scholarships, free housing programs, financial need based emergency income, and tons of special interest groups offering incentive to help these guys out.

I'm not saying life is easy for any poor person, but you guys need to come to the recognition that being white does not equate to being rich.

see

>poor whites are just the same as poor niggers

>thenewprogressive.net
>progressive
(((they))) brainwashed you

>I can't refute this well researched collection of data and conclusions so I'll just say progressive and I win hurrr

nice ad hominem. take your blue pill and go if you can't use Logic & Reason

>white privilege consists of more than just having money.

No, it doesn't.

>. how about you do some research

I have an undergraduate degree in criminology. The website is cute, but I've literally waded through tomes of research, such as books like Dr. Samuel Walker's The Color Of Justice, which gives a much more in depth look at these issues.

The short version is that all of these statistics boil down to money. The fact that minority groups have overrepresentation in incarceration or police shootings is because (as a population) they commit more crime and have higher rates of illiteracy, which is because they're more inclined to come from impoverished conditions. When you control for whites growing up in the slums and trailer parks like I did, you see the exact same numbers.

The idea that being white magically insulates them from poverty in ways that being black doesn't is a fantasy.

I don't mean to come off as confrontational, but you're spreading a fiction that is much more divisive and hurtful than you realize - and you think it's okay because you think the truth is on your side.

Where are these studies that are controlled for impoverished whites? Please produce them and give more credence to your argument than "trust me bruh I know I'm a scientist"

>well researched
>not taking any factors into consideration
nice one

>'research'
Cites confirmation bias based source.

You really keep strawmanning user's point pretty hard.

I get that he's telling you shit you don't want to hear, but there's literally a book and author listed in his post.

Black privilege is bestowed though, white privilege is earned, big difference.

/thread

This, the White man is responsible for inventing the entire modern world, his privilege is earned. POC have it given to them.

Did they not? Where? Which one? Did you even read the citations? Did you even glance at it? No, because you're beliggerently sticking to your opinions despite being presented with conflicting evidence.

Refute it then. Any small part even. Try something besides saying "hurr redpill libcuck"

>source
>thenewprogressive.net
lol, you might as well have cited CNN lol

>www.thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/
Got any real sources?

Despite the fact I literally mentioned an author and a book, I don't think you're mature enough to have this conversation yet.

I just want to add that my significant other is black, and we both see the division that exists between poor blacks and whites. It brings us a lot of frustration, because each group postures itself as being victimized by the others' access to supposed "privilege" which, in most cases, is almost always a totally case-by-case basis. Of course racism exists, but to think that whites don't experience it is asinine. Similarly, wealthy blacks don't necessarily have life harder than impoverished whites "becuz way-sism," but instead get access to a whole host of other privileges because Joe SixPack doesn't know how to interpret statistics.

The whole point mainly comes down to other groups thinking that straight white males have life coming easy to them because we're white, and each group talking past each other rather than having a meaningful discourse about rich vs. poor and disappearance of the middle class thing we have going on here

i looked at the first section, “Police”
>young (15-19yo) black men are 21x more likely to be shot and killed by police than young white men
>blacks, making up 13% of the population, make up 31% of all fatal police shooting victims
neither of these account for the fact that blacks commit like half of all crimes, despite being 13% of the population.
>there’s a chart with a Vox logo

>
>>white privilege consists of more than just having money.
>No, it doesn't.
Your degree was worthless if this is how capable you are of arguing.

>still haven't refuted a single thing
>still acting superior

and this faggot pulling the kiddo card. whew. you want me to go to the library right now and take out that book you dumb shit? show me something. support your arguments instead of making bare assertions and smugly insisting that you're much more knowledgeable on this subject.

hurr redpill libcuck

Also, no need to read even. You're here trying to refute irrefutable facts, for some reason. See OP.

>still acting like his sources are legit and unbiased

That's not what the FBI says. Do you get *all* of your stats from morons?

or the fact that given a similar threat level, the black guy is *less* likely to be shot by police, because they're so afraid of killing black people

but that too gets lost in the fact they're such a huge % of violent crime and far more likely to be a threat

>still won't refute
so much for your criminology degree.

>continues to provide no reputable source
lol

that is in fact what the FBI says.

police are not afraid of shooting niggers if they always get off. this is the way it should be: more dead niggers

>nuh uh
I seriously doubt that you went to school.

You ignored the majority of the post expounding upon that point you stupid asshole.

you're a victim of media bias as well. police without black people to bother are just as bad with white police.
this is not reported.

>nuh uh i did so say that!!!
take your fucking fingers out of your ears you toddler

Because facts and civil discussion is hard.

this is retarded. just look at the number of niggers arrested for pot by the NYPD. they LOVE excuses to shoot and jail coons

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf

we're interested in violent crime mainly. for all crime, you're right, they only commit it at 2x per capita than everyone else, congrats.

>I don't need to read because I think I'm right and that's all I need
sounds about right. done talking to you

>poisoning the well
>still hasn't offered a single shred of data
done with you too. bye Felicia

because nypd has a limitless supply of niggers to harass.

try living somewhere without niggers. you think the police just bro down with their white brethren? fuck no, they abuse the poor white people like they would a nigger

Oh, so you want me to pull something off of the internet that you can immediately look up and have explained to you instead of actually having the discipline to buy a book and read it?

Sorry to tell you this, but sociology is actually a complicated subject. Difficult social nuances can't always be wrapped up in an image macro or some statistics without context on an obviously politically fueled webpage like you've provided.

But yeah, you should stick with just calling people faggots on the internet and crying "muh racism." It suites you well.

I just feel bad because you don't realize that your lousy attitude and complete lack of intellect reflects poorly on blacks, and the fact that you're showcasing it on public forum like a mentally retarded person waving his penis at oncoming traffic just further discredits your own group.

>translation, I have no reputable sources for my bullshit
lol

niggers killing other niggers is not a crime

>live somewhere without niggers
this is the shittiest defense of "police don't harass niggers more" that I've ever heard

Those are different Anons. Learn to Sup Forums, smartguy.

This. Same with muslims. Nobody cares.

holy fuck do you really not realize that that's because they have no blacks to harass?

>mfw

>false sympathy
>still being a smug shit
Lemme guess recent college graduate? You know everything friend, even though you've been painfully impotently unable to back up any of your arguments. Also, my attitude and lack of intellect reflects poorly on blacks? How is that buddy? I'm genuinely curious. Oh, it's also cute how you pulled the "some of my best friends are the blacks" card too. Fucking telling.

"We're not on Tumblr anymore"

it's not if you have half a brain

police harass the poor. niggers are disproportionately likely to be poor. but that's incidental, and they're a small enough percent of the overall US population that they disappear in overall police abuse

where niggers live, they are targeted more, but only because they actually are more likely to commit the particular class of crimes that draws the most attention

yes that's the point i'm making. police abuse people. they prefer niggers, but without them, it's stupid to think police don't just abuse whites instead. like if they treated everyone equal, it would lead to less abuse of blacks when it would instead lead to even moree abuse of whites

police harass rich niggers too you fucking moron. i'm happy meek is back in the slammer

>excuses
pot isnt legal in NYC, so it’s not an excuse

I literally never said any of that. Also, just for the record, I graduated like 8 years ago.

Your whole argument is literally just name-calling. Even the racist anons are at least posting up unbiased sources.

Good job hero. You're a credit to your beliefs.

the point you're trying to make still doesn't contradict "police harass African-Americans more" nice reading comprehension you got there Einstein

>white people don't smoke pot

you should go back to college

because rich niggers aren't really less to do stupid shit that attracts police attention

like yesterday, this stupid nigger in a brand new orange lamborghini is practically drag racing down a residential street in astoria, nearly hitting me running a red light. police light his ass up. i'd bet anything this would get called racism.

they do, but they are smart about it and know how to not get caught

i never said they don't harass them more. i said that only applies in areas where they live in high densities, and for valid reasons, and that overall, most police abuse is directed at whites

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha read the fucking example i gave you illiterate fuck

you disagreed with me and that was the claim i made. are you really this stupid?

poor whites in new york are not smart, just dumb enough to waste their money on pot

what if you didn't make things up and instead just tried to be a wee bit empathetic. Not that you should feel badly for him, but think what at its core could cause someone to behave like that? We have plenty of examples outt here

You should try going in the first place, jackass.

but smart enough not to smoke it on the sidewalk beside a busy street

What's the matter, couldn't even stand by your ineptly foolish comments? You're a fucking sophist my man. I provided evidence, you bragged about your alleged credentials and smugly dismissed my evidence with bare assertions, made reference to studies that you then failed to produce because you were bluffing about that. You ignore data and evidence, you stroke your own ePeen constantly and you avoid questions you can't or don't want to answer. You're a charlatan faggot.

>never been to new york

Please. I'd be surprised if user finished middle school.

>no u
That college degree sure is serving you well, junior.

dude meek repeatedly violated his probation on a weapons charge

that isn't harassment. i got locked up for a year for half the number of violations, technicals too not new charges, that nigger got. he got WAY more chances than i, a white man, did on probation

i was disagreeing with the signficance and general applicability of what you said, not saying it wasn't true in certain places

im not making things up go post on the astoria nyc reddit everyone fucking knows that lambo, nigger is always speeding through residential streets with it

But choo still be white, whitey. So when you be walkin' down da street and someone say "hey de niggah dun stole mah bike!!" everybody be lookin' at ME and not yo. Sheet, I dun bout this bike from dat odda fellow jus yestdeday.

An sheet.

so you were being a retard then and extending my claim on your own? got it.

you people are all stupider than niggers. this is why i'm okay with the government exterminating poors

Utterly a lie.

Otherwise, you'd see most of Africa being like most of Europe. Which it's not, by the way. You cannot name one continent more fucked up than Africa, which is inhabited mostly by Negroes.

1+1 = 7 in some peoples research, but that doesn't make it correct or true.

and you're why i'm ok with eugenics programs to exterminate the terminally stupid

>no ur stupid
thanks for proving my point you poor fuck. get an education, or failing that, at least a job

type of crime matters. while appalachia for example is every bit as poor as hunts point, guess where you have a vastly higher risk of being robbed, assaulted, or raped.

>ur stupid
>no ur stupid
>hahahaha you're an idiot for calling me stupid!!!

oh gee I don't know the urban area where criminal activity is a lifestyle maybe? do you think you're making a point, because you're not?

stop calling him stupid then

you're just conceding to my point. it's a lifestyle only for niggers, not white people who are equally poor.
if poverty is the only factor, why is violent crime different?

If you put 200 million White People together, you get Europe or North America.

If you put 200 million Negroes together, you get Africa.

If all things were equal, as liberfags want you to believe, there would be glowing metropolis' in Sub-Saharan Africa. But there's not. There's just one miserable place after another full of misery, starvation, death and disease.

Some of the greatest capitals of the 19th century (Johannesburg, Nairobi, etc). are now reduced to shitholes since the white man lost control of them.

Go to Bissau - the capital of Guinea Bissau - and see the beautiful Portuguese architecture present in the buildings there - then look again, and see how even what was once a fantastic Library is now being used as a public toilet. Negroes, who were trained and paid to maintain Sewer Systems when the white man ran the country, maintain nothing now. The Cashew Orchards are all fallow, because Negroes can't even keep TREES alive.

And the same can be said for Senegal, Chad, Congo, etc. You name it.

Not some knee-jerk racist nazi either - I was in all those places to try and help people when I was young and stupid and thought "muh, everyone is equal"...