WHAT THE FUCK YOUTUBE

WHAT THE FUCK YOUTUBE

saw a screenshot about this somewhere else and thought it was a joke. Seriously, type "how to have" into the YouTube app and show me what comes up.

There is some seriously weird shit going on here. Discuss?

>general ElsaGate talk also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

myactivity.google.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fuck. Wtf

kek

Why are you being a bigot? People can love whatever they want. I swear these old people trying to set their neolithic norms on us.

Its the current year user. Why are you such a bigot. Dont tell me who I can and cant love!

Dude I thought this was a shoop.This is for real, do it yourself Sup Forumsros, then lets fire up the lazors and take youtube down.

OP NO MORE Has begun.

#pedogate #elsagate #youtubeenablespedosglobally #fuckingdiepedoscum

Damn, I didn't know of ElsaGate until you mentioned it. That's a hilarious trolling idea, and I believe that it might come from a place that could be considered the old Sup Forums of today. Maybe a deep-web platform somewhere. Man, Sup Forums sucks nowadays, why can't we do and pranks like these anymore?

haha... legit, and kek'd

wonder where that shit came from

Doesn't work, what have you been googling OP?

SET YOURSELF ON FIRE YOU FUCKING ENABLER OF CHILD ABUSE.

BEEN HERE SINCE 04, I HAVE WATCHED YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS COME AND GO, AND SENT MORE THAN ONE OF YOU TO THE SCREAMING DEATH YOU DESERVE.

PEDOS SHOULD FEAR CUNTS LIKE ME, BECAUSE I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

OP here. Can you post more information about your phone, where you're accessing from, whether you're signed in, etc.

Other people in this thread have already confirmed the trend and I've talked to others from multiple countries who are experiencing the same phenomenon.

Works for me but I'm on my laptop.

Galaxy S7 edge, Belgium, signed in on my "Serious" gmail so only work and college related shit on it.

dumbass

> googling

> youtube

durr, what's the intarwebs, guyz?

Screenshot would be super nice, user. I feel like a lot of people who stumble on this thread might think it's all a joke.

Plus I haven't seen anyone post proof of this happening from a PC yet, just the mobile app.

>ANYONE ELSE PLEASE SHOW SCREENCAPS CONFIRMING/DENYING THIS PHENOMENON

Yeah, it's only been what? 4 years since Google integrated YouTube into all their other Google services? You dumb fucking nigger.

Wow that wad actually it. Damn someone really fucked that algorithm up.

Not sure if trolling, but Google owns YT and there is definitely crossover in their search analytics.

Thank you kindly
Also I'm wondering if anyone has the balls to actually go through with that search? I assume no relevant videos really exist but that doesn't really explain
the prevalence of the search term in the
first place. I'm disgusted by this whole thing and have already seen some gross ElsaGate shit I do not want to ruin my night with another horrifying revelation

BE dude again, logged into my degenerate Google acct, have been using this one for years. Same results basically. Must be location related.
And then they say Reddit spacing isn't a thing, fuck off newfaggot.

Here’s my YouTube screenshot
>not google.

Could be because you are logged in. I wasnt logged in and it popped right up.

>he's this fucking stupid
myactivity.google.com/
hurr no crossover at all guise XD hello where's reddit?

Doesn't seem to care.

Same shit comes up for me, wow. That's fucked.

love is love, cuck

Wonder if it's a Belgium thing? What PC browser are you using, and could you use it in incognito/private mode and confirm the same results? If you're using chrome I could see effects from local storage coming into play.

Weird must be location based then.

Do you guys have an age restriction activated on your account, or don't have an actual youtube account? Cause that would cause those things to not come up

I'm in the US and the same thing happens to me.

That was in incognito, I couldn't be arsed to actually log out my main browser. I use Firefox. I asked my GF to send me a screenshot, she gets the same shit. She also has an S7 edge, is logged in.

I think it's an age restriction thing. You have to go into the youtube settings and turn it off.

Got the same results in the same order, it’s definitely pulling from popular searches

Worked for me

>age restriction
>of legal age in any country ever
>and have videos uploaded but somehow don't have an actual youtube account
Sure dude.

Thought everyone was trolling... it's real.

Can confirm. Europe, android, logged in to google services. Google Search history is empty cause I use Startpage, hardly ever use YouTube for anything.

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE HAVE CONFIRMED THE PHENOMENON.

ONLY 1 NEGATIVE SO FAR IN THE THREAD.

IF YOU THINK WE'RE TROLLING, COME IN AND TRY IT

>seriously though, wtf is going on here Sup Forumsois?

> This autistic argument
You just said you couldn't be bothered to log in. Also having videos uploaded has absolutely nothing to do with age restriction.

All my other screenshots were logged in except the one where he asked to check when logged out, you dumb fucking projecting autist. Basic logic you dumb faggot.

I just did it. Not the same order but all the results were there. I'm not game enough to search it, and I don't know who the fuck is searching these things on youtube. With the rise of the technologically advancing old people I imagine there could be a correlation.

Da fuck?

good god, did this guy drag reach out the window and drag his hand across a wall in a subway? That looks brutal....

Probably someone on a motorcuckle that thought he didn't need protection and then proceeded to eat asphalt at speed.

Newpipe shall be your friend.

This isn't funny anymore.

Oh boy meant for this Woops.

This explains it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_H94084MQ

Yeah... that would make more sense... musta gotten his hand stuck under his ass or something and couldn't get it free before he stopped sliding.

And germany has it aswell

>how to have a baby in real life
made me kek
do a search of "how to have a baby in" and see if theres a result for minecraft.

Same results here, that's an odd thing to see. Hopefully YouTube isn't about to start peddling pedophilia.

of course germany has it. I'm surprised that their list isn't worse...

It's real. Shiiiieeeeeeet

Lol sheit nice meme

Seems almost like a honey hole sceme tbh

Sounds more like someone is botnetting a load of these results so that they show up.

Its legit, but its odd that they are all the same for everyone, no deviations. I wonder if its someone specifics search analytics that somehow where leaked into Youtube as a whole.

What the fuck, this is on mobile in Canada

Perhaps, though surely nobody would be stupid enough to look for stuff like that on YouTube.

Auto completes are based off your typical search/viewing history. Including all your Google searches you sick fuck

only those things though? Like why wouldnt there be any difference from person to person.

someone didn't read even a small amount of the thread

i dont have kids or have interest in a school. I watch yugioh an walking dead tubers an play fuckin minecraft all day, explain this

nah dude its literally 10s of different anons all over the place getting the EXACT same results there is just no way that everyone has the EXACT same search history.

If that were the case then the exact same results wouldn't have shown up for almost everyone here.

that's only for google and other search engines. Youtube is just popular searches, if you put in the letter g gangnam style will probably show up.

Thanks, Sherlock. Now either learn to read or kill yourself with acid.

wtf is wrong with you? Please tell me you're like 12.

Belgian dude again, went on a VPN, USA server. Incognito, not logged in. Still haven't gotten results. It does know my language is Dutch because that's the language my Windows is in.

I ask myself the same question daily

Did I do it right?

I need to see that third video...

also lol at the first video.

I'm in the us, signed in. It showed up on mine

The first video is from mr. Obvious. I definitely recommend his channel. Pretty good shit.

I got the same as OP. Has anyone ITT actually clicked on the "how to have s*x with kids" result to see where it leads?
>iaintclickinthatshitnigga.jpg

in Canada.. figured I'd call op on his bullshit but couldn't believe it

I did. Nothing relevant. Here I'll screencap

btw YouTube android app on tablet

same, i aint searching that shit. someone needs to post results already

showed up on mine, kek

Thanks shill. He sounds too young to be on 4chin and is probably autistic beyond belief. Anyone who cares about pepe memes is an autistic freak in my eyes.

Holy shit. Something very wrong going on here. Maybe they put it there to get accidentally hits to frame people. I'm probably being a little paranoid but that shit is suspicious af

EDGE

Naw, similar queries still fetch different results

Same lol what the actual fuck!?

computers are a jewish conspiracy

Can't you stupid impudent fucks figure anything out?

This is just another big push by large corporations, one of many in recent years, to hypersexualize children and normalize the idea of sex with children.

They're doing it by the will of the Devil. Even in this cesspool known as America, there are still some things we hold sacred, and a big one is the innocence of children. Satan wants to plunge us further into Darkness, further into Hell, and grow his army, and he does it with the aid of greedy businessmen and corporate sleazebuckets.

Now is the time to ACT! Contact Youtube and petition to have these search results REMOVED! We the People will not normalize the sexualization of a child! We the People will not tolerate the Evils of the Devil who wants us to lay with child and commit a darker sin than any before! We the People, WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!!!!!

where from user?

Thinking emoji

Nice one

Chill b/ro we were all thinking it.

Ausfag.Australia

I wish something better would come along. Real sick of youtube bs

yeah dude, it really takes large corporations filling in search result suggestions to push people into finding youth attractive.

it is of the devil
lol

Wack maybe it's a us thing reporting in from cali

yeah, I tweeted it to teamyoutube and left feedback through youtube. I don't want to get caught up in their "To catch a predator" game

Not just US, Canada and Germany too

Vimeo is objectively a better service with better content than youtube. There are better products for everything google does. Stop going to Youtube, stop using Google, get with the times.