What does tongue taste like?

What does tongue taste like?

Mother says it's very good, imo it's just disgusting

Like heart, really chewy.

Pretty good. It's not too far from ham just other (better imo) consitency.

>Mother says it's very good, imo it's just disgusting
>What does tongue taste like?

It's nice, like ham as mentioned, but sorta better

If it's really chewy someone didn't boil it enough. (Like ham thats not boiled enough).

blood and tongue is pretty good, tongue has greasy texture almost like liver strandy muscle pretty good meat.

Try cooking it first next time.

It just tastes like meat. The problem is the texture.

Like chewy low-quality beef. It's edible, but I don't know how I would prepare it if I actually wanted a tasty dish.

Like smoked meat, chewy, juicy, delicious, and it has a "tribal" feeling to it, I felt like my manliness and strenght rose with every bite.

Faggot.

thinking of all the cow shit that's been in that mouth i don't think i'd ever bother trying it

Kinda like roast beef. Eat it with horseradish.

Yo that sausage is the bomb.

A mild liver. Not bad if you get the right taco stand.

pillowy soft
>dat tacos de lengua

Anyone ever had kidneys?????

My Oma makes them for me when we can get them. Hard to get for me where I live.

Order gyuutan. It's okay.

what's the weirdest food people here have eaten? like cow brain, bull testicles, insects, etc.

Depends the type. The deli lunch meat kind of version tastes like deli beef lunch meat but a more intense version

How is that even fkn fgt you cunt.

It tastes a lot like the rest of the animal, but with a subtle richness that's hard to describe.

No clue what all these anons saying it tastes like ham are on about, maybe they had it cured or something.

I'm guessing its the texture. the taste is as you say though.

I thought it tasted like ham but I have only had pressed tongue, it's probably gone through many curing and salting processes. I must try it closer to original.

Really soft beef, or less irony liver if done correctly.

It's soft and delicious. It's more of a mild flavor then carne asada.

Absolutely delicious!
It's gotta be prepared right. Super thin slices, grilled for less than 15 seconds.
If you do it right, it's not chewy and tastes so damn good.