Virgins of Sup Forums:

Virgins of Sup Forums:

How old are you?
Are you a kissless virgin?
Why do you think you're still a virgin?
Does it bother you that you're still a virgin?

pic related

>25
>yes
>yes
>yes

How old are you dude?

yes
because I'm a stuttering mess
a little

>19
>no
>last two years have become reclusive as fuck
>not really

I am an 18 year old virgin. I’m not a kissless virgin. It doesn’t bother me because sex before marriage is degenerate.

I have kissed girls and also felt boobies and ass before.
I was always too busy playing vidya and goofing around so I got behind socially. I'm working on that now tho and sometimes girls seem to have an interest in me.
Still a bit afraid to get rejected

>22
>kissed 2 girls
>girls have a +1 chromosome AoE on me
>sometimes

cont.
i forgot - does it bother me?

Yes, so much that I now work out daily, hoping it gives me the sex appeal and confidence I need to get going

>14

Talking to a old co worker
Casually asked for oral
Waiting for reply
Wish me luck

>22
>no
>Few opportunities to go out etc. Online dating tested, but the one i matched but never pushed for sex was really boring. Maybe im beta, she did seem like she was making advances but she was boring and didnt say much.
>Not that much, sometimes it do. I'll probably get there, but i just dont feel like going out of my way to solve it much.

>18
>yes
>not making an effort
>yes

Yes
I don't care for millennial women's shitty nature. So I avoid them.
Nope. I like spending money on myself and enjoying fun hobbies.

>17
>yes
>I'm socially awkward
>a bit

yeah
kinda fat but not really, small dick
I'm used to it

>18
>no
>because I'm too much of a socially awkward sperg and filled with way too much anxiety to do more than make small talk with people
>it bothers me a little
>be bi and approached by A LOT of gay dudes who wanna hook up no matter what retarded shit I say
>should i kill myself?

>24
>I've been kissed in high school, but it was as a "joke."
>I look terrible, have a terrible personality, and I don't try to change.
>Immensely, but it's less the fact that I'm a virgin and more the fact that I'm a shitty person that doesn't deserve to be with anyone.

luck has been granted, friend

>22
>no
>I work a lot, when i get home from work im lazy
>no, I'll just crank one out when needed

>20
>no
>I am not
>no

>same

Kissless
I hate people and socializing
It doesn't bother me at all

>26
>of course OP
>I stopped trying to talk to grills when I was 10
>nope

>yes
>I just don't care enough to get serious with any of the girls I talk to
>Not at all because I know if I tried to I could easily get laid because I'm not unattractive.

yeah

Im shy and made some arguably lame choices in regards to my social life my biggest being not going away to college and living at home for community college. I have no social life and there arent many girls around town or in CC that I like.

yeah, but Im now making moves to be more social. Im determined to get laid before I finish college now that im at a real university, ive already asked out two and going for a third. I feel better about it knowing ive tried

>22
>not really (never kissed a girl out of deeper meaning)
>yes
>no
pic related is looking similar to my face

No
Because I struggle with trust and confidence
Yes, a lot to be honest

Good thing is, that I'm very good looking therefore I never really run out of requests by girls

I feel you bro.

Best of luck! Don't be afraid to look for companionship either.

WTF are you me

>19
>Yes
>Ugly
>No

I feel you man. Tell me about youself

>17

MODS

Kissed exactly 1 girl so I might as well be
I don't try
Not anymore

yes
Because I avoid social interaction like the plague
Im catholic so Im kinda proud of it, but still I get the fucking need every now and then.

But Im gonna change, even if so slowly. I was thinking of going to bars, or bringing my laptop to any caffe and just do my work there and hope to catch someones eye.
Or build enought confidence to talk to any girl I find cute.

>How old are you?
>Are you a kissless virgin?
No
>Why do you think you're still a virgin?
Because I didn't have condoms last Friday
>Does it bother you that you're still a virgin?
Yes.

>how old
>are you a kissless virgin
no I have kissed a girl, but that's as far as I have gone
>why are you still a virgin
I'm picky, could have lost it a few times now. I'm a big guy but it evens out due to football
>does it bother you
Not extreamly until yesturday, my mother gave me the virgin talk yesterday. She told me she didn't want me ending up being "The 40 Year Old Virgin". I just got back to college from thanksgiving break and I'm going to try to fuck someone decent before winter break, I have roughly three weeks.

Yes
Fear of intimacy, no confidence
I stopped caring around age 20 or so. I feel like I missed the boat because it would be weird to suddenly start having sex this late.

WTF how does your mom know that you are a virgin?

18, I'm not a virgin. Wish I was. Only fucked one girl; she is now my ex, and a cheating whore.

Nah, from what I've heard most people start in their 20s. Only a small minority looses their virginity before 19/20. Relax man, you are good in time

>21 for a few more hours
>nope
>went to all-male high school, no self-esteem, no confidence, socially awkward
>it didn't until I turned 21

But hey a girl asked me for my number last night and we're texting a little bit so I'm kinda working on it. I'm attractive but beta as fuck so I only attract gay dudes and desperate chicks.

28, you newfags
nein
fat, ugly, coward
anxiety says yes

Yup never kissed a girl.
Because i don't talk to people.
No i don't care at all.

Not him but I assume he never brought a girl home ?

What do you do for a living?

> How old are you?
almost 20yo
> Are you a kissless virgin?
Yea
> Why do you think you're still a virgin?
Idk, I'm not particularly ugly nor _overly_ autistic. I must be INCREDIBLY abrasive and/or a massive fucking cunt.
> Does it bother you that you're still a virgin?
Yea

I have the feeling that we live in the age of chad, you know what I mean?
> I feel like people's GRAMPAS!

I'm a student in a respected university, where I mostly do well and have a future as a professor: a well-paid, stable and admirable job.
I fare from a well-off family, not rich, but self made, of Mostly honest folk.
I think about the future and I'd love to have raise a family, build a house, care for my grandchildren in the summer, that sort of shit.
That might make it sound like I'm a stuck up faggot, which is partially true, but I'm not THAT antisocial, I know how to talk to people normally, ffs.

I feel like I was either born in the wrong century or everyone on this shitball is either a chad or a facking thot.

The worst part is, I didn't even get the chance of ruining a relation by trying to make it too serious too fast (I'm not a moron, I wouldn't do that, c'mon). I didn't even get to the part of BEING in a relation to ruin. Ever. Actually, no one has ever even approached me in any more intimate way, as if I'm that aunt of yours that never married and is now old and un-fuckable.

> muh beta revolution
fuck you, the alphas of old were upstanding people, don't forget that having girls grind on your dick doesn't make you respectable, any greasy cunt can pay for whores.

Maybe but why the fuck does she care?
Tust du was dafür mein Freund?

-yes
-childhood abuse leaving me with very little confidence/gap in teeth
-fuck yes

don't think I'm german becaus of the "nein". I just like how it sounds.
As to the question, preparing to fap for a third time today.

Because his mother cares about him and wants to help him ? My mother is the same, she is telling me every day that I look good and should search for a partner.

dude, if you had down syndrome your mother would say
> You're clever, user! Don't get yourself down, you can do anything

All I'm saying is: a good meaning mother will always try to encourage their children, even to the point of delusion.

But she's not encouraging him, she's setting him under pressure. He himself said that he doesn't give a fuck that he's a virgin. Telling him that she doesn't want a 40 year old virgin as a son also doesn't sound like she's interested in him maikng his choices

You remind me of myself 10 years ago. You'll get laid just stop being really picky.

österreicher hier, s‘läuft in deutschland so

that feel

no
because I'm a sperg and I fuck up almost all of my serious relationships
>the most I've gotten is mediocre head and a hand job
somewhat, I'm only 18

Yeah, I was going to include that on my initial comment, but I felt that was wholly unnecessary.
user's mom was being a cretin, for sure. And I don't envy him one bit.

Mine just gave up on her two sons ever getting her some grandchildren already, so I'm chill.

Dude you are 17, dont worry about it.

the guys your age that prentend otherwise, are 95% bullshit

no
because I avoid social interactions
yes

>19
>i'm not a virgin, i have a weeb gf funnily enough, we just sit and watch anime and fuck is nice

Also living in my moms basement

Bin gerade in Südamerika, läuft gut soweit: entspannte Arbeit, gute Freunde, viel Aufmerksamkeit von Frauen.. Wie stehts bei dir?

>19
>no
>various reasons as to why I haven’t with past gfs but currently because I’ve become socially inept
>not really only when normies start asking me about my sex life.

>23
>Yes
> Social anxiety/shutin
>quite, it's embarrasing.

>How old are you?
>Are you a kissless virgin?
Yes
>Why do you think you're still a virgin?
I have never put myself out there, insecurity in general
>Does it bother you that you're still a virgin?
Nah

Their is a guy that goes to my high school who has a kid and is 16
idk maybe thats because I live in the middle of nowhere and no one has anything better to do

>you know what I mean
No, I don't know what you mean. Just because your reference on reality is unprecedented doesn't arbitrarily mean how you feel is the absolute truth. This isn't the age of "chad", that's a dying breed. If anything, the internet has encouraged a variety of people to be comfortable with themselves because communities of other people like them around the world are easily available to communicate with, to whatever degree or quality. This is opposed to an arbitrary subscription to how they're "expected" to live, versus "succumbing" to the counter or subculture. If anything, a compatible lover or friend is more difficult to find because of the vast variety of people, not because women are arbitrarily attracted to chad, unless chad describes someone who is successful, which is you saying a lot more about you than I think you'd like to admit. In that case, go get some fucking counseling you pouting, self-pitying bitch.

no
i've never been into the ones that've been into me
not really

-full khv
-always been awkward around people since ~14. Mom died 5 month ago. working on it slowly, one day at a time.
-yes. I want to be a normie.
I WILL be a normie.
I WILL get a girlfriend and get experience in that sort of thing
I WILL get my engineering job in turbines because they are so cool.
I WILL have a gorgeous house near a forest and a loving wife. 2-3 childrens and a garage.

I feel the same user. I think knowing what you want right now is good for you. let chad and stacy do. make your own way.

we will make it.

OhshitdidIjusttypeallthatfuckI'mhigh.

Just embrace the chad but also

How old are you?

Are you a kissless virgin?
yes

Why do you think you're still a virgin?
avoidance mainly, depression, some bad luck, and maybe I come off too friendly / nonsexual somehow

Does it bother you that you're still a virgin?
yep

You’re gonna be a virgin forever

21, turning 22 in less than a month.
Yes
I'm a pathetic introvert fuck.
Yes.

people who talk about being high aren't high

>self-pitying bitch
>because calling someone a bitch who pities themselfs is a good way to make them stop pity themselfs.

I'm actually gay.

The last part was more meant to be a commentary on how the times HAVE changed.
The reason I'm single is because I really liked someone and he didn't reciprocate it, and now I don't have it in me to pursue a mate by myself. And no one has ever shown interest, so I remain single.

This pit I'm in I dug myself. I'm not self pitying, I'm way past that point.

> unless chad describes someone who is successful
That's not what chad means, lurk more before trying to roast someone who's dead inside.
But I did express myself poorly, I was venting against some shallow people irl, so you had no way of knowing.

But hey, at least you care enough to get angry at me. Thx

yes
I don't care that much
No

“Self-pity is egotism undiluted, after all—self-centeredness in its purest form.”

faggot

yeah lurk moar, plebbitfag

>I'm a pathetic introvert fuck.
you are right know, but you will evolve. Do you want to change ? What do you want to be ? What do you want from life user ?

23 kissless virgin because I was too quiet and shy in high school and college. Now I don't even know how or where to meet people. I don't care about virginity, but I'm lonely.

That is very much correct, I'm glad you read the second line.

>past that point
whatever the fuck that means, lol

And congratulations on your grasp of reading comprehension. The word "unless" is in there for a reason. Chad is a made-up myth that is just about as perfect a manifestation of the masked man fallacy as it could be.

U fags need some confidence. Quit being pussys. See a good looking girl, talk to her, get used to rejection, happends to us all, when one seems interested get her number and then ask on a date. Also where a condom. Sincerely, Sup Forums dad

It's okay little guy, I understand you're still upset about /r/incels getting b&

>18
>No(But id Honestly still rather Be cuz Fuck i was way out of her League)
>I would think i'm still a Virgin cause i Never Went after any Girls
>Not Really, I'm glad i still got it cause then i can Lose it to someone who deserves it :^)

as gay as it sounds this fag is right
find a chick, and chat her up, non creepily. just talk to her about normal shit, and if she's not into it excuse yourself from the conversation, but if she is, ask for her number. you have to not be pants-pissingly afraid of rejection is all.
i'm not even an incel, but he's right you do stink of fresh off the boat. see

cha̶n̶ ̶d̶ad

Someone stinks fresh off the boat because they have confidence?

k

I'd love to change. For the past couple months I haven't the slightest clue what I want. Too many things, but what I practically want is to be happy, have a job, have time for hobbies, have time to better myself as a person. I think I have a high expectation for myself and it just sets up for failure.

you dont have to be a chad to get laid, you just need to have be able to hold a conversation and not be a pussy

unrelated, i had a boss who me and my coworkers catfished and got him to admit he was a virgin
>guy is now 37 and still confirmed virgin
>catfished multiple times
>lives with mom
>manager of failing fast food restaurant
>constantly talks about his deppresssion, hemoroids, anxiety, and soft dick
>got dick pics for giggles
>everyone that works with him knows

im not a virgin btw