My wife just called the cops on me for hitting her. She wouldn't stop picking at me and annoying me...

My wife just called the cops on me for hitting her. She wouldn't stop picking at me and annoying me. She did this for hours and I told her to leave me alone and even tried to leave the house but she grabbed my keys. I pleaded with her to stop trying to get me to fight her but she wouldn't stop bitching about shit and eventually I lost it and SLAPPED her when she said she liked black dicks better than mine. I knew it was true because she used to date this black man named Deante Smith before we met. He was a friend of mine back in elementary school and I knew he had a huge cock because I saw it in the locker room one day after GYM glass. How much time am I going to get for this? Should I just go in the other room and kill her before the police show up? Does it make a difference at this point? Maybe I'll kill myself too! Oh and please check out my new song

soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

that aint gonna make a bit of difference you faggot. the police are already here! They are outside telling me to come out with my hands up! Ill never surrender!

Kamikaze banzai
Die for glory

alot of insecurity and alot of fantasy in this shitheap thread

nice nigger sex slave you got there how much did you pay for her?

Cute

you can't control yourself, you're not a man. It doesn't matter what you do.

sooooooo cute, dude

>paying a negress
>when she wants to get COLONIZED for free
wew la

Quit posting supportive comments to your own race traitor pic of you and some black nigger bitch

i hope it was me lol

Why do shills still hold onto this?
>Do they really think that's the Achilles's heal of white guys?
Idk. Maybe the old ones.
>White women who fuck and impregnate with black dudes are only refining a vetting process for the rest of us. Please niggers, enjoy our scraps. There's enough for all of us.

And you did exactly what she wanted you to do.
You are putty in her hands.
Unless you learn some self-control you can look forward to more of this.

None of this happened. This is fiction created to satisfy those who have cuckold fantasies. I hate you all. Sup Forums was never good, but it wasn't as bad as this. I hope you die.

Don't worry bro I definitely will

FUCK YOU

So cop calling psychotic whores like black dick.
>color me surprised

ahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get COLONIZED, boy

Fuck niggers I'll kill every single last one of those stinky apes

satire at it's best

jew psy-ops. This thread is true goy, being a whiny pussy to coal burners is typical

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Let's see. Embellished story, guaranteed. Irrelevant picture. No proof. Worthy of a sage. People have already pointed it out.

Fake kaj saged.

Coal burners ain't the problem. Problem is the cunts.

>I am white
>My wife loves black dick
>I slapped her because of it
This is some good bait nigger, but not good enough

Nigger lover

>blah blah blah I HIT A WOMAN blah blah blah

You didn't understand me point did you?

Dick.

Your girlfriend is so beautiful.

I understand your a nigger loving CUCK

I am white myself, and you are totally showing your butthurt, perhaps because a nigger stole your bike I dunno. Grow up

I had an ex like this and I just stayed quiet. She wasn't obsessed with black dicks but was just annoying as fuck about everything. Eventually she'd get so pissed that she would stop talking to me for like a week cause I never responded to anything she said. Was a pretty easy way to breakup. After like 2-3 of these events I just moved out of our place, blocked her on my phone and facebook, and never heard from her again. I didn't feel that she deserved an "official" breakup or anything, I basically just booked it out of there haha

This really had nothing to do with niggers. It was about a manipulative cunt trying to start a fight

Op your song is awesome bro I hope you didn't really die

Right now I am not longer talking about this thread. I am referring to your defensive behavior when the word nigger comes up.
Where you raped by one? It's ok,this is a safe space. You can speak out.

I'm the one that said nigger I'm not that white Fagg with the nigger bitch in the pic

Hahahahahahahahaha how sad is your life?