/brit/

legionnaires edition

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wu5ru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

apple a day keeps the doctor away and a pint is the apple of my eye

cheers love em simple as

would look like a twat wearing one of those and would probably get skin cancer anyway

anime

MUUUUUUUUUUM me flappy cap's gone down the back of the lounge

never existed

what the fuck is a lounge

>have an Australian round for tea
>tell him to make himself at home while I go put the kettle on
>he asks where he can leave his flappy cap
>tell him to put it in the lounge somewhere
>come back with drinks
>he's shoved his flappy cap between the sofa cushions

NO HAT
NO PLAY
GET OFF THE OVAL YOU LITTLE CUNT REEEE

THE ONLY REASON SHE IS DEAD IS BECAUSE LEFTIST SCUM MADE US ACCEPT REFUGEES

THE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!

alright cheers

dr pavel

Pigeon

>png

shant

If I was born in september of 1996 does that mean I was born in the late 90s?

lost my flappy hat down the back of the lounge when I was lounging in the lounge

nonce

Don't blame you. I wouldn't.

mid-90s

'n

How come they aren't even wearing armour?

early 2000s late 80s

Lads stiff neck is horrible today please what do I can barely just shitpost

technically, yet. but many people draw the starting point of the late 90s at 1997

they're loyalty is there armour

Imagine being one of those Muslim taxi drivers giving free drives to victims after the attack, all that prime teen pussy ripe for the taking. Can't imagine how much slag pussy was porked by them that night

got my gimp hat signed by Ian Thorpe back in the day

going to make some nourishing soup

haha no idea why that's so small

here's a slightly bigger version

>IN the lounge
croikey mate, how'd you manage that? you got one a them fancy loungebeds?

where does Generation Z begin?

Prefer platonic intimacy with girls over actual intimacy with girls. Am I a bender?

Death is the only payment for freedom

*gets schwifty*

with my cock in your arsehole

howling at the three anti-"rorke" samefags who can't stop crowing from the rooftops about the widespread and well-justified opposition in western society to islamic influence

wind your fucking necks in

bender

15 girls still missing

late 90s

i prefer to just avoid girls altogether

PHIMOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

i wish i had a platonic relationship with a girl
never been friends with one and i'm a virgin, so i think it could make me relax around them

Can someone explain the #illridewithyou hashtag? Remember when it spread but didn't really understand the meaning, been thinking about it

if I ever get married I don't see myself wearing my wedding ring because I'd get paranoid about it just getting stuck on my finger

looks uncomfortable as fuck

don't mind all the rorkes and disableds in the thread

just hate the virgins 2bh

same

is gen z really more right-wing or is it just a vocal autistic minority?

Lefty virtue signaling. The were proclaiming that they would make the incredible gesture of *gasp* not screaming and running when they saw a muslim on the train.

in case you're serious: a melburnian started it to say they'll protect muslims riding on public transport after the lindt cafe thing

think it first cropped up after the lindt guy in sydney, australians are mongs so everyone was worried about the millions of muslims who would be genocided by rabid white supremacists in the aftermath, some muzzie slut got shouted at by a bogan on one of the trains so that's where the hashtag came from, later it got used in the paris debacles and finally in 'chester

wait seriously?
the paki sex cab rumors were real?

>people comparing this to the Jews in nazi Germany

Since when did the Jews constantly conduct terror attacks in Nazi Germany?

There was a bomb in the beer hall that attempted to assassinate Hitler, but the guy behind that wasn't even a Jew

Muzzie terrorist on a train so riding trains with muzzies was the virtue signal of choice

is your mum a slag or is your dad just a bender?

because love is stronger than hate
=westandtogether

rude

poo

wank

Jews conducted terrorist attacks in Germany all the time preceding the Nazi regime. There's a reason the populace was so quick to agree with Hitler.

A minority. A few twitter accounts by wannabe aristocrats and alt right autists doesn't change that

never met a muslim called rasheed

rorke

>gif
fuck off

the short version is:
>runt woman literally makes up story about a woman in a hijiab or something taking it off on a train because of looks following lindt siege
>woman sits next to her or something and she puts it back on and cries because it's so nice
>hashtag starts and pumped by the media as a theoretical off to ride with muslims to fight off racist white australians

long version
>cronulla riots (white australians versus lebs) perpetuated by media who are then blamed for making riots worse
>lindt siege happens
>utter psychopath makes story up about the hijab thing
>media push the fuck out of it because they're trying to not do what happened with their handling of cronulla
>it became massive despite being completely false

citation needed

sheed

>never met a muslim called rasheed

'sheed

Jews deleted all the citations when they took over the new world order.

post fuck machines

amusing how much pre-second world war literature acts like the jews are a different species

ate two bags of sweet chilli & gippsland sour cream kettle chips for dinner

fat cunts are a disgrace, sloths are lazy as fuck and they're still not obese

They used to be regarded as dumb by American immigration officials, hence the efforts to restrict their immigration in the early 1900s.

I've seen this happen in other people's lives and now it's happening in mine

There's a reason they've been exiled from every nation that ever existed.

it is right-wing for two reasons

1. A lot more Gen Zers are nonwhite than millennials, and nonwhite cultures are typically more socially conservative
2. The white ones have either grown up online, where they can see that the mainstream progressive/SJW movement has gotten very cringeworthy, mocking SJWs is popular. Or they've grown up in multicultural communities and learned from experience to never relax around minorities

streamable.com/wu5ru
wish i could mouth trumpet like that

what you on about mate

Business Idea: the Sloth Diet. No exercise required. Just eat what a sloth eats.

>buds, tender shoots, and leaves, mainly of Cecropia trees. Some two-toed sloths have been documented as eating insects, small reptiles, and birds as a small supplement to their diets.

because they're probably not going to be shot at
armour is expensive and a last resort

same with the blacks, even up until the 60s

Only seen this week where legendary basketball player Wilt Chamberlain was casually called "a Negro man" in a newspaper in the 60s jej

I parked the car at the side of the road

>almost 2
>still no second attack

aah fuck May just came up with it to look like a strong and stable leader. was really looking forward too it.

You should start a YouTube channel so we can see its benefits

Oh, not in the middle of the raod then Morrissey you daft twat?

>armour is expensive and a last resort
No it's not

They train in armour on a weekly basis, even when doing long distant marches

the manchester attack was a false flag operation by the tories
stay woke

post belly

>"If I was"
>"If"
to hell, underage twat

You divvy bastard

It does yeah

*grows up in lower middle-class home counties around muslims*

Muslims are alri. Grime is good. Trump is daft. Islam NEEDS to be eradicated. Lefties deserve to live beneath my boots. Rorke needs a good smack. All political parties are awful. Voting Labour for strategic (longterm, not tactical) reasons I can't divulge. Cars should be banned. Hate Yanks. Love Pints.

You fucking twat

is that a nigger?

Appealing to HMRC so they don't fine me 1200 fucking quid

>Muslims are alri
>Islam NEEDS to be eradicated
?