Feels thread?

Feels thread?
I'm stuck. I fucked a younger woman last night and it's making me sad. It made me miss my ex.. She came a ton and I really like cuddling her.. We knew she was going to be leaving before the date, but it still hurts.
Why can't I just not feel?
Don't worry the Xanax will kick in soon and I'll stop caring again.

>Normie bragging about having sex
Saged and go post that on facebook

Congrats, you’re an edgy retarded faggot!

Op here Eat shit you poor virgin faggots. I can't wait until internet costs so much you pussies won't have access. Or if we just round you up and incarcerate you or our you in camps. Worms.
you make me want to hate, congrats.

That's a lot of anger you build up there
Better vent it here than drunk calling your ex again ?

>wahhh, i'm a xanax addict who can't find happiness in his single, untied life with occasional no-strings-attached sex and cuddling
>better go whine on Sup Forums about my ex who it sounds like was as worthless as I am
>(additional xanax reference to solidify the fact that i'm a pill dependent cry baby who revolves around an ex girlfriend)

Just get the fuck over it dude. You have it better than literally 85% of people in your category, and not to mention the fact you can go on the internet and take xanax and fuck without fear of life threatening STDs means you're in the top 0.01% of civilization. Appreciate something instead of crying to strangers.

tl;dr

My ex changed her number and wants nothing to do with me. I was mean to her and she's afraid of who I became for awhile. I really hope she's happy, she was so sweet and I'll never love anyone or be loved by anyone as much as she loved me. She could have turned me in for so many things or fucked with me life in so many ways.
Fuck I miss you Brittany. I hope you're happy and I'm so sorry for what I put you through. If you're out there I hope you know I don't hurt anyone anymore...

Not an addict, faggot. I'm a scientist and I'm a god. If I knew who you were you would stop breathing for immediately. I'm your God you little shit.

Well that's a lot of hateful comments. Hey user, I've been where you are and as they say "Time heals". However, keeping these unecessary one night stands may not be the best idea. Try and find another woman that truly makes you happy and if you can't stick on your own 'till you feel better. Having sex with everything that moves will just make you feel more empty inside.

I have it better than >95% of humanity. It's not enough. I want more.

It's been five months, so time hasn't helped as much as it should. Fucking this girl made me realize how much I miss my ex. Oh well. I'm back to not giving a fuck again, the beast is back. Time to spread some misery.

BTW I never did benzos when I was in a relationship. It's just how I cope now that I do things which would otherwise make me feel bad.
drink that tap water you rural fucks.

What's up with tap water?

well you are a fucking faggot, hence why you're depressed

I was sad. Not depressed. You are the pussy. Get in a ring with me or bring a handgun to a lot with me. I'll take you down cocksucker.

Oh wow, Mr.toughguy over here. Did you break down and cry after sex too like the tough guy you are?

No I didn't cry after sex. But I am comfortable when crying when I trip. Crying has nothing to do with being tough. You would know that if you were a real man. Fake ass softy.

I don't care your thread is fucking gay, just like you. Next time cut yourself while you cry big man

Nah I'd rather cut you. Watch yourself out there. You're perpetuating hate while being a total fucking wimp.

It's hilarious that you're desperately bumping your own thread with your faggotry while I sage away, yet you're still here

This is actually my cat.

So I'm 19 and haven't had a job before. I attended college for a year but took a break to work instead but things have been a little problematic. I'm so frustrated. Like are there any repercussions that I have to deal with now versus me getting one just after my HS graduation or am I fine and that once I finally get a job I am equal to everyone else who had a job since they were 18? I feel like I am far behind everyone else my age and I have no way of catching up.

Op here
What's that cunt? Take some rosemary too you basement dwelling fatty.

No you will be absolutely fine if you are socially intelligent.

>yfw

I haven't a friend since middle school. I'm 23 and I've graduated college without making friends, having any sort of relationship, going to a party, getting drunk, or anything. I don't even know how I could meet a girl or a friend now that I'm out of school. I'm so lonely and I don't think I can take it much longer.

Yikes. Getting drunk isn't going to fix that. Smoke weed and get a job. Start making friends. Go out with those friends. Quit weed after you meet a woman and be devoted/grateful no matter how much you get head. You don't own her, you need to keep earning her love.

I've been sending out my applications since I graduated but haven't had a bite yet. The problem is my field is extremely male dominated and any job I get will likely be in very remote places.

Haha. You need pills to not be sad. Hahahaha

So? It works fine. Faggot

Lmayo you're unable to stop being sad without pills. What a fucking failure of a "scientist" can't even logic on how to get over yourself.

Ya I don't care what you think fatty

yes YES!

Looks like your gay ass pills kicked in. Peace out loser.

lmao

>not crying after sex
do you even have feelings

It never gets easier m8 and unless you get help you will hurt more and it will get harder.

Stay strong user and fuck all these haters.

Ya they work like a charm. I love watching you die.

>Tough guy. Soft in the inside.
>He feels like he can trust me with anything. Ill always help him.
>I will.
>I'm a therapist to him. I'm always happy.
>He starts softening up. He starts to help me when I get a little upset. Real friends.
>Tells me he has a deseise. I didn't think much of it.
Today
>Starts talking about how he has nobody, will have nobody. He keeps pushing me away.
>Changes the subject.
>Pic related soon after.

I cried.

Thanks for being real and considerate. Who's going to help me?

Dude I just walked my 20 year old girlfriend through getting a job, she still cant drive (next step)

its not that uncommon just actually go to work and shit and you will be fine.

Tits or GTFO

Idk dude. I need to figure that out myself. Just dont expect your friends and family to or to even understand how shitty it is.

I'd say a shrink but mine was pretty much a waste of time and money. Its gotta come a lot from you but having someone there telling you you're doing well matters a fucking lot.

I will tell you that getting back together with her would be the biggest mistake of your life tho.

>Xanax
I think it's about time Trump sent the DEA after Pfizer.

>fucking another girl to get over an ex

Yeah it doesn't work that way, pal. You're a cunt.

But I love her... I'd end humanity for her.

Derp as if trump doesn't like Pfizer. Dumbass in a double wide detected.

Well I'm going to keep trying until it does. I'm going to fuck married women, women with boyfriends, anyone that can make me feel different. So yay.

you're a faggot

dont talk shit about double wides bitch

"I haven't a friend since middle school. I'm 23 and I've graduated college without making friends, having any sort of relationship, going to a party, getting drunk, or anything. I don't even know how I could meet a girl or a friend now that I'm out of school. I'm so lonely and I don't think I can take it much longer."

Hey dude, I just wanted to let you know that I read what you wrote and wanted to let you know that you're totally fine! You seem like a well-spoken and intelligent person; and in my opinion you're worth keeping around! Just try to get out of your confort zone every once in a while. Even if you don't end up having an amazing time at least you tried something new! Let me know how it goes; because personally I've been there before. It gets better man

Op here
Hahahahaha you're so trashy.

I'm going to bed. All you haters can eat lead or drink it. You have no choice. n_n
Goodnight.

I'm pretty sure I'm about to my best friend and I don't know how to react. I want to cry and just hold him and not let go but shit. I just want my best friend back. That's all I want.