Why does Trump hide his white skin with orange spray tan? Why wont he accept it and age naturally

Why does Trump hide his white skin with orange spray tan? Why wont he accept it and age naturally.

Trump is ashamed of his pasty white skin.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything.

This is low quality bait friend.

OP as a proud American who had Trump elected I could have you arrested and hauled off for this thread.

>why does a 70 year old man do kooky things

gee I dunno

He doesn't look human with skin like that. Spray Tans are very Hollywood of him.

Do it faggot

I could have you hauled off.

Look at his eyes. He looks like like an exhausted alien.

That is not a thing that you can do.

Could of would of you are nothing but a butthurt faggot that has the so called american pride and terminology called patriotism up your ass.let me guess you have confederate flag in your room as well.

As a proud American who didn't vote for that piece of shit you should be ashamed for electing such a piece of garbage. Look real close faggot. Look at that fat asshole getting sprayed tanned like the faggot that he is.

Trump should not be ashamed of his white skin. Its okay to be white.

orange < white

no
that picture should be illegal
we need to put on a unified front in the face of North Korea and you are not helping user

you're either working for Russia or North Korea, faggot.

You're a faggot and a retard.

Kek you are getting triggered mah boi there is 2 things being american and being an american jackass and you my friend are the jackass why dont you go to your CD trap thread or wincest tread and go on with your life and while your at it why dont you buy yourself some of papa johns pizza and smash more coffee makers in the meantime.

Are you actually this retarded?

OK I didn't want to go there but until the US starts winning against some of its enemies criticism of Trump should be restricted. Faggots like you ruined it for everybody.

Lol I'm sorry your little feelings are hurt. Unified front, that's cute. How about we try not to antagonize NK instead? Or should Trump continue the name calling and trolling?
Did you take a good look you little cuck? Thats who you elected in all his fat faggot glory.

Look at it this way. You're talking shit on Trump at a time we need to be strong and stand up to North Korea and all you faggots are doing is making NK laugh at us.

Look I'm really getting tired of you faggots dogpiling me. I'm just the messenger. But you need to stop criticizing Trump before you get into some serious shit.

They should laugh at us because uneducated fucks like you voted in an unqualified fag.

Putin and Kim Jon Un are not ashamed of what they look like naturally. Putin exercises to enhance his natural looks and Kim Jong Un eats many tastey donuts to keep his well fed figure. Trump hides his age with spray tans, wigs, and plastic surgery.

Trump would look aged, which is not a bad thing. But at least he would look human.

He must really admire colored people.

Good. We elected a retarded immature brat into the most powerful position in the world.

I'm laughing at us too.

If this were anyone else you faggots would be crying over this being some kind of body shaming. How about you hypocrite fucks just go fucking die

Serious shit for criticising a sitting president? Wow, you're more stupid than I thought.

Yeah but not if they have nukes and we're trying to avoid a standoff. Right now we need to be 100% in support of what Trump is doing. Your defiant bullshit is uncalled for right now. 5 6 months down the line, we can be in a much more comfortable place as a nation to do it.

Look you came here complaining about one picture of your orange king that you jack off too and yet you blue moon drinking triggered morons are butthurt thinking it should restricted of negative comments against the president.

keep crying libtard
while we keep winning

so sad of existence letting trump live rent free in you mind, while being a brain dead puppet of the elite and corrupt Establishment

What Trump wants to do will most likely make things worse. You realize that the reason other countries are laughing at us is because of Trump's actions, right? We're not responsible for the stupid shit he says and does.

With North Korea being a threat we need to put on a Unified National Face and you're not helping user. I could have your shit hauled off.

Where is your criticism of Trump's tweets towards NK? "Little Rocket Man" or the "fire and fury" tweet? What's more likely to get us in a war, a picture of your fat orange fag president or trolling a dictator with nuclear weapons?

yeah, trump is not part of the elite and establishment... morons

low energy troll
sad

At least he's not black

hello 8th grade

Are you fucking retarted we know america is winning the war but his childish attitude talking of shit through twitter is what make me cringe. A president supposed to represent the us all we got is a president that gets salty over any negative comments he's heard of he needs to shut his whore mouth and focus on his job not whining like little bitch like you.

>all we got is a president that gets salty over any negative comments

with access to nukes

>thread opens with a similarly retarded image
>Criticizes the exact same tier of argument
lel

Why, because niggers never make it to the 8th grade?

These dumbfuck libtards haven't stopped farting cum in anger over Trump since Nov 9 2016, just enjoy the entertainment lol :^)

because you are a faggot ass bitch

>Are you fucking retarted
>retarted

Red Pill Dragon?

>angry scatskin detected
Kek xD

are there more photos like this?

Trump looks so unprofessional and out of shape compared to other leaders like Putin. He needs more exercise and less spray tan.

you're mad we outed you
8th grade

>xD
we don't post that kind of faggotry here user

Thing is Obama was a muslim born in Kenya, he was technically never president as only Americans can legally serve.

>when you drop your pop tart and somebody gives you another pop tart
>you're retarted

He has shit taste. Ever seen pictures of his home? Gaudy, garish, everything gold. It's like a child's idea of what the richest man in the world would have.

low-IQ coffee colored subhuman waste confirmed lol :^)

>being this gay

because orange is the new black, he took it literally when taking over after obama

>triggered

lol still mad Hillary lost?

I love this. Trump cucks say liberals are crying about losing meanwhile these fags are still crying about Obamas 8 years and Hillary.

Who cares what race he was, he screwed up royally

Do it, just think if Nancy Reagan did shit like this. The hypocrisy can no longer be ignored.

trips of troof

Stop posting winkies faggot.

>stop mentioning Obama's failed presidency and Hillarys whitewash
lol

I COULD LITERALLY HAVE YOU HAULED OFF FOR POSTING THAT GODDAMMIT
STOP DISRESPECTING OUR PRESIDENT

>stop mentioning 8th grade

no, 8th grade

He's too cheap to get his spay tan done properly.

Does it trigger you? :^)

Do it i dare you. You incest loving cunt

I still find orange more attractive than the color of shit TBH.

But he spends so much on his appearance. Why doesn't he use his money to get a proper tan? Or better drop the orange tan and have perfect white skin. He has to be ashamed of his white skin.

This. Even those historians that liked Obama are now reflecting after he delivered on essentially nothing over 8 years (but somehow got a Nobel Prize) and now admitting that he is statistically amongst the very worst Presidents in the history of the United States.

>ashamed of his white skin.
I wouldn't have thought so, the White race is the greatest race the World has ever seen.

It's essentially just a my team vs your team mentality. Few actually gives a shit about any of these issues they just wanna circlejerk about it

>my team vs your team
you're why Trump got elected, retard

>those historians
there are no "historians" over at Breitbart Trumpwad

Good, it means I'm winning :^)

I said stop posting winkies faggot. We don't do that here
you are a retard

>needing historians to tell us king nigger was the worst president is US history

I think that's common knowledge bud.

We don't post retarded shit like winkies here user.

>t. CNN shill

>common knowledge
to stormfags

>triggered
Good to know :^)

>t.
outdated memes much, newfriend?

Well clearly you're wrong, as usual.

STOP POSTING WINKIES 8TH GRADE FAGGOT FUCK

True. Obama made Jimmy Carter happy, because before Obama he was considered to be the worst US Pres.

>muh cringing pathetically predictable political mindset

kek

>triggered hard
lol :^)

somebody needs a nappy poo, cranky boy :^)

>implying age has something to do with pale skin

I don't even like Trump but the answer is obviously that he's too busy to tan naturally.

>t. dumb as a stump liberal
Predictable lol

FUCK YOU 8TH GRADE FAGGOT

STOP POSTING WINKIES

WE DON'T DO THAT SHIT HERE

WE ARE Sup Forums
Sup Forums
Sup Forums Sup Forums
Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

>Sup Forums
kys

>supports a retard like Trump
>calls other posters mentally disordered

kek

YOU KNOW WHAT I FUCKING MEAN GODDAMMIT I WAS CAPITALIZING SHIT
STOP FUCKING POSTING WINKIES YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
YOU'VE BEEN TOLD
TOLD TOLD TOLD TOLD
Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

lmfao :^)