Gook-kun…

gook-kun…

But japan also looked like that before Meiji restoration

The collective stalker appeared out of nowhere when I was walking on the road back home from the convenience store and notified that the collective stalking organization is always watching me through radio wave attack. There was a tree just behind me. I couldn't do anything to the collective stalking.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

The collective power is the major driving power of the collective stalking program and the thing you have to pay attention to is the radio wave attack. The government decided they collect the secret from citizen by monitoring their thought through radio wave. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

I told to police that I was getting the radio wave attack but the policeman named Kato made me out. And on my way home a man wearing suit was standing on the road and stared at me and when I walked by the man the man said he is a member of collective stalking committee and he was hired by kato through micro wave. And I saw the tree planted in the park and there was a woman and she was a member of collective stalking comittee. She said the government is trying to get the secret from my memory.

Seeing you here again, one would think you'd never applied job. You need to move forward, and If you ask me, getting a job lies firmly in that direction.

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
...........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/ CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERYDAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

thats not true. the difference is that the japan photos you mentioned must be definitely cherry picked shit whereas korean ones arent cherry picked.

The point is the collective stalker was nothing but an agent
commanded by the government. The authority is regulating my human right by collective stalking characterized by the incessant radio wave attack.
That means there
was no way of escaping from the collective stalking.

I was talking to you, big guy.

The collective stalker was there on my way home from the supermarket to buy beer and he said he was monitoring my thought through radio wave. There was no way of escaping from the collective stalking after all.

The thought was monitored through radio wave
when I was home and watched the news and the announcer said through radio wave she was monitoring my thought. There was no escaping from the collective stalking.

The collective stalker was on the train when I took on the yamanote line and
he said the conductor is his comrade and all my thought from when I took on the car was monitored by the administration through radio wave.

Japan modernized by themselves, they didn't need another cunt to colonize them and teach them civilization.

Those people standing on the road surveyed those key on the sheet when the collective stalker put the key on the street in the evening in 2007

tunusian flag would be the opposite of japanese flag if you removed the star-crescent from the middle

you could have been the mena's japan tunuslu but you blew it

The police came to my house and they captured me illegally and they were monitoring my thought through radio wave when I was in the police department. The government is attacking me using collective stalking committee.

There was a man taking a picture of my house and he was a collective stalker on 2/14/2015. I was drinking a water free from stalking poison. The man was monitoring my thought through radio wave.

Why didn't Korea develop by their own?

アフィカス死ね
This is affiliate.

because japan developed on their own without outside help right? don't have to thank the dutch the Portuguese the Chinese etc etc i guess

the collective stalker told me that the tree was seen by the man standing on the road in 2007

When I was watching TV and there was an announcer. She was reading the news but at the same time she told directly to my head that she was monitoring my thought through radio wave. The government is controlling the media. There is no way of escaping from the collective stalking committee.

I got back home from the supermarket on 5/8/14 there was a man standing in front of my house and he wore a black suit and said through radio wave that he is a member of collectic stalking comittee and he left there and I entered my house. there was a little piece of paper and the man said it was put by him through radio wave.

The stalker who was a collectic stalker stalked me when
I was glancing the river along the street told me that he was monitoring
my thought through radio
wave and I went to home the clock was 5:24am I was monitored my thought

お前本当に日本人か?日本語で話してみろ

Hey do you speak Japanese?
難しい日本語で話してみろよ

The collective stalker bribed police and the police was also monitoring my thought through radio wave and I was illegally captured on 5/19/12. The collective stalker said he was also conspired prime minister.

The collective stalker who was standing in front of my house told me that the man glanced at me when I was driving on the road was his comrade and he was monitored my thought through radio wave. and I was watching the clock and it was 2:06 am. the collective stalker was monitoring my thought and he said that through radio wave

>tfw no tunisian anime

Oh look it's this thread again

The man who said he is a collective stalker stalked me monitoring my thought all day through radio wave said he is always watching me and I walked on the street to buy food and I saw a man talking with a woman who was beautiful so I glanced at her and I noticed that the man was the collective stalker who stalks me via radiowave.

The stalking of collectic stalker was monitored via radio wave and my thought was monitored through radio wave when I was driving route53 on my car that was stolen by the collective stalker who monitored my thought through radio wave.

From the collective point, the people who hold the collectic matter had to put the card on the swinging pocket to pick the key to enter the collective shelter. There was no way of escaping from the collectic street.

To practice the collective shield I had to find the collective stalking free pill to get the collective free space. When I was walking the collective street the man who was collective stalker stalked me through radio wave.

The first thing I noticed when I entered the collectic room was the man in black who was standing on the corner who was monitoring my thought through radio wave and said he was monitoring my thought via radio wave. the key was in the pocket. the air was collectic.

Korea also modernized themselves. When South Korea became independent it was poorer than many african nations.

The radio wave was used to monitor my thought
by the collective stalking institution managed by the government. The man who would turn out to
be a collective stalking member was standing on the pavement near the building colored in orange gazed at me and I glanced at him back then he talked directly
to my head through radio wave that he was a collective stalker stalking me and commanded by the government and he was monitoring my thought through radio
wave.

Please, ""cool" japan"™, just let it go already.

the collectiveness of the collective stalking sand was kept on the back to hold the liquid named collective material was seen to be the key on the pocket.