I'm so fucking alone. Someone love me please

I'm so fucking alone. Someone love me please.

Would you fuck my weird body?

nigga im not gay so no but that hair is lit

sup bud?

what are those pills

why arent those inside you?

either lose the fat or gain weight to make your body look good. It's not that bad and it's not rocket science user.

Thanks. I call it "bleach that shit and then stop giving a fuck"

9gag pills
what the fuck

I'd put a cock cage on you and fuck you in the ass. I hope this helped.

Just some good old fashion alpralzolam.

You're not gay and asking on Sup Forums for someone to love you. Logic where?

where u live user?

Only you can love you. Practice every day

Not old fashioned, shitty xrs

Sounds like he thinks Sup Forums is his church. OP should pray elsewhere. If there is a higher power, it would stay away from this festering dump.

wanna fuck my pussy?

hey OP, watch Virgin Mountain. Thank me later.

I love you op.

I'm feeling lonely too. I fucked a girl last night who I didn't think I would have feelings for.. Now I just want to keep fucking her. She's leaving town for a few months and I'm going to leave before she gets back.. We could have had something..

Hey thanks it did!

Gay love is still love

I'm fuckin trying man. Any tips?

Yeah the extendos suck compared to regular xans

This is why I don't fuck anyone anymore unless there's a good chance of a proper relationship. Too much pain and bullshit.

Haha i would but your car looks like he would scratch my dick up if I tried. He looks protective.

What's it about

Hey thanks. And that is the shittiest feeling but at least you got to fuck.

Dallas Texas. Everyone here is lame as shit.

On loving yourself...you have to be completely accepting of who you are. The good and the bad of who you are. That is only the start....

I didn't even come because I was tripping on shrooms. It didn't seem like we were going to fuck, just hang out. So I was like hell ya I'll trip a bit. Then she begged me so I fucked her for a hour and she came a dozen times. She asked what was wrong why can't I finish. I said I never did sex on shrooms before. I fucked her like an animal, but I needed more to finish. Couldn't stop thinking of my ex.

Who has been the most judging of you your entire life? I bet the answer is you. You are not very good to yourself. Stop. Love yourself. Love every fucking flaw you have. Love yourself unconditionally

Damn I spend like 90% of my time telling myself how pathetic I am. Guess it's time to change that.

Move to Austin. I did and things are getting better. Traffic sucks though.

Actually don't move to Austin.

Wow what was it like to fuck while tripping? And yeah I can't even get hard sometimes because I think of my ex right when I'm about to fuck. She died a few years ago and it fucked me up.

It was weird. I kept noticing patterns on the carpet behind her. I was hard as fuck and was tossing her around like a savage. She loved it and was screaming how amazing I felt. I apologized for not cuming and she said don't be sorry it made me a pleasure beast. It was definitely a fun time, but I wish she would have sucked me off at the end.
I'd not recommend it unless you have shroom experience and want to impress a woman. Her pussy was really soft.

nothing but niggers, mexicans, and wasps.

Im not gay so no, but cool hair. Keep on living man

>loving and being proud of the bad aspects of yourself

Isn't that called being a naive egotist?
You're just supposed to pretend you don't know that everyone around you is keenly aware of your flaws?

Thanks for the positivity man

Haha that's wild. I'll try that when I need to last longer.

Black and Mexicans are cool here (except gang members lol). It's the country ass white people who make me want to leave this place.

Ya but it was my first date with her.. Pretty hilariously unusual first date. When I tell my friends they will laugh hysterically and say "of course you would decide to shroom while fucking on a first date".
I'm the wildest person I know. I can't be tamed.
Make sure you are comfortable with shrooms though, otherwise I can't guarantee it will have the same outcome.

>car
>car

Thats a Fucking cat are you a potato?

If you're ever going to get what you want, feeling the warmth and touch of another human being that wants the best for you, then get the fuck off this site.
We are simply words. Cutting or caring, we can be no more than a voice in your head.
Find someone that's real.

Who do you live your life for?
A. You?
B. Everybody around you?

Protip. Other ppls opinions of me are none of my business