Look what you did, Sup Forums. Are you happy now?

Look what you did, Sup Forums. Are you happy now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/iu-health-says-nurse-tied-to-controversial-tweets-no-longer-employed-with-hospital
youtu.be/_tl7d41F3FQ
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/table-21
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cept niggers are 90% of the men doing the things

For those who don't remember, Sup Forums launched a campaign to have this woman fired from her job just a few days ago.

I didn’t see shit on it. Link? Rest of the story?

we got a black woman fired for being racist against white people? nice

theindychannel.com/news/local-news/indianapolis/iu-health-says-nurse-tied-to-controversial-tweets-no-longer-employed-with-hospital

shes definitely fired lol

yup sure am, was a good Sup Forums thread

Sup Forums discovered her and did the deed

yes.

Wuz dis her
youtu.be/_tl7d41F3FQ

Very happy

When will people learn to stop posting stupid shit like this when their name is attached to it?

Happy? Yes. Satisfied? No, we've only just begun.

She dindu nuffin. Y'all jus raycis

Who are you? Lol

Sure am that bitch was racist

Black people can't be racist. I see nothing wrong with anything in that picture.

I concur. These white cave beasts should be reprimanded for oppressing this poor black nurse.

a higher percentage of blacks are racist than whites

Sure. I bet you're a goddamn cave beast.

You’re proving his point retard

YAY! :D

HEL YEAH WE DID IT Sup ForumsROTHERS!!1 UNITE YAAFUIEWJFLDSKJ

YT peepo r a plite on humanitee

its ok to be white

Its literally not ok to be white. yt peepo r scum

it's literally ok to be white.

in fact, it's the preferred color to be.

Whiteness is a social construct that was devised to oppress non-whites. It is an inherently racist ideology.

serves that racist cunt right

is it okay to be black though?

Good job. Now i hope she kills herself, fucking disgusting nigger

Black assumes you're employed, not receiving government handouts, and not a drain on society as a whole.

If you qualify, yes, it's fine to be black.

If you don't qualify, you're a nigger.
It's not ok to be a nigger

Pssh. It's 2017 now, times have changed. Have any RECENT stats, Nazi?

Get off of Sup Forums you whale, go back to tumblr

fucking delighted!

She should off herself. Now she needs to lose her nursing license. I filed a complaint.

Sincerely
Racist MD

You can't have annual statistics if the year isn't over yet.

Sorry this is too complicated for you.

Racist nigger.

ok so i had to see it for myself but this bar graph is incorrect LOL.
All crimes across the board according to the government website is actually being committed by whites/Caucasians.
get factual evidence when proving a point.

>changed

blacks are 1/6 of the population, if you cant use that little bit of info i just said to work out why youre not only wrong but why niggers need to disappear, youre fucking retarded

69.6 26.9 - all crime
blacks, 13% of the population, commit double the per capita rate of all crime than white

murder: 44.7 52.6 - 4x even odds, whites under 1.00

rape: 67.6 29.1 - more than double

robbery: 43.4 54.5 - fuck me you think this table doesn't prove niggers are violent animals?

lmao faggot you were clearly not there.

lol

So funny to hear people state this AND actually believe it is true.

It's NONSENSE to believe being in the minority means you can't be racist. Fucking retard speak.

But Muh Dr. King said it! So?

Keep your Sup Forums memes in faggot.
We don't need spillover here on Sup Forums of this thread that has already been posted to death there.

LOL don't be so defensive kid,
it's just you're skewing data to justify your hatred towards blacks. That's fine but if you skew the data one way, you can misrepresent the data in another way in order to show that whites are the problems as well.

I hate blacks and their uneducated way of conducting their lives too but you can't just alter things so it fits your needs. Look at it as a whole and understand the problem so you can wipe them out properly.

hate to say it but I can't find the tables you posted. found this though

Excellent. Blue collar Nefertitis need to know their place.

>to believe being in the minority means you can't be racist.

It's called blaming the victim.

Minority=oppressed
Majority=oppressor

My apologies. Wouldn't want to taint Sup Forums's reputation of endless trap threads.

yea actually after both of your explanation, i understand what the bar graph is actually representing.
Thanks for clearing up the confusion.

Bzzzt. Nice try to spin - the root cause has nothing to do with a social construct.

It has NOTHING to do with the color of skin, but intelligence.

So white people don't understand what it's like to be marginalized and oppressed, or told that their kind is inherently violent and should be contained.
Now that they are, they're completely bewildered that it could happen to them, white people, of all things, which only illuminates their conditioned arrogance further.
Kill niggers.
Kill whitey.
Etc.

Black people are fine; racist cunts like this are not. The screaming cunt is literally genocidal, FFS. She should not be anywhere near white people, let alone white babies.

Well done, Sup Forums.

Yeah Dr King never said or implied that niggers can't be racist

Dr. King wuz a coon. We need to rise up and break our chains, not turn the other cheek.

They technically can not.
She's not oppressing anybody, she's reacting to oppression. She has no power to oppress anyone. Power to oppress is derived from state or corporate operations.

>implying you'll catch a mighty bass like me with bait this pathetic

not to mention you can practically double how bad it is for most violent crime since it's mostly men and black men are only 6.5% of the population

She's being an uppity nigger, and she needs to be put down. 1488

To believe that there exists a distinction of majority and minority in regards to race means you are racist. Whites aren't the majority and blacks aren't the minority. Human beings are human beings. And if you are going to say otherwise then you are racist.

LOL....what you say has no bearing.

Read the definition of racist. It has no mention of the offending person's skin color. Why? Because you and your ilk, are fucking retards.

When Damion "Football" Williams (black) picked up a brick and smashed Reginald Denny's (white) head in, tell me how Reginald "had the power" over Williams?

Fucking douche. Get the fuck out.

Not sure if bait.

She quite literally advocated for the genocide of that which she considers "white". She worked around babies. I think wanting to murder babies counts as "oppression", you fucking loon.

Wypipo BTFO

Check her twitter again.
She just used Sup Forums and Sup Forums for her 15 o' fame.

>Black's have hire rates of violent crime.
>Most terrorists are Arab

Fact check this bitch.

I'll never be happy, but now I'm slightly less pissed off.

I'm being entirely genuine.
Oppression results as an abuse from ones social position, usually in the form of authority. White people, throughout the history of America, have never been discriminated against for being white by black authority. It hasn't happened. It can't happen anymore.
What they're dealing with are the repercussions of times when this was the case, being barred from finding proper employment that would've improved the ghetto, then having to develop an abrasive criminal culture in order to just fucking survive.

Yeah

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on there, pardner. I believe you have posted illegal content on the internet and I am afraid that I'll have to report you to the MOOOOOOOOOODS!

Let her. I hope a large twitter campaign begins with her at the heart of it with these social activists coming out in troves in her defense. More red pills abound!

>So white people don't understand what it's like to be marginalized and oppressed, or told that their kind is inherently violent and should be contained.
Except in this millennium, this is all white people are hearing about themselves, even if it's not true.
It's like whitey is the new target, because we've run out of colors to hate on.
It's all just a bunch of retardation.

Right, and you wonder what could create such a volatile reaction. That is the image drilled into black youth constantly, or at least this was the case. It's improved slightly, not by much though.

>I think wanting to murder babies counts as "oppression," you fucking loon.

No, it doesn't. If she actually was murdering babies? Yes, it would be.

Dang, more crime and they don't provide tacos, burritos, and cheap labor like hispanics.

dr king didnt say that. and anyone who genuinely tries to convince you he did is a stupid nigger prolly

lol trolled u guise! too bad about getting a job in anywhere in this State, and the fact this incident and Sup Forums will follow me like IBS for the rest of my life.

And a black who is in a family that is part of the 1% knows oppression better than some bum fuck poor white kid from West Virginia?

Fuck off with your generalizations.

If it walks like a racist, talks like a racist, and quacks like a racist, it's a racist. Skin color is not license to be a complete racist.

Individuals of all colors CAN be racist. Dr. King's argument was about institutions, not individuals.

>Power to oppress is derived from state or corporate operations.
found the sjw communo-anarchist cucklord. kill yourself you low life meth-smoking fuck

No it doesn't, you've just redefined oppression so you can pretend blacks are victims and not victimisers. Whites are the only ethnic group that can be legally discriminated against. Also you're lying when you make excuses for black behaviour, plus you're proving you don't know anything about the history of blacks in America other than leftwing meme history. Look at Africa or blacks in Britain or France, they behave the same way as American blacks and yet have a completely different history. Stop treating black people like children

I just find it sad that we are the new cash-in due to our predictability.
Step 1: Say shit that pisses Sup Forums off publicly. Step 2: They share it to Sup Forums.
Step 3: They do what they always do.
Step 4: ????
Step 5: Profit.

>This is all white people are hearing about themselves, even if it's not true.
Well then I'm going to say to you what white people have been saying to everyone else for centuries.
"Get over it, lol."

I'm kidding, but reacting so badly to criticism is part of the problem, and both sides tend to be guilty of this. People are very insecure about things they have nothing to do with. THAT'S the retardation.

>It's like whitey is the new target

Well socioeconomic inequalities do exist, and there are largely structural in nature, created by white people, specifically for the oppression of blacks or others.

Actually, the quote that you can't be racist if you're black is attributed to Dr. King. But he was talking about institutions, not individuals.

Dumb people, who happened to be racists and non-white, try to dismiss their rancid beliefs using Dr. King's words.

Aside from the fact that it guarantees support from black radicals, and instant jobs anywhere that claims to be "Progressive" Hell, she can get a game dev job now no problem

Individuals don't need the power to be racist.

FAIL to understand Dr. King. But you aren't the only one that tries to use this nonsense to mask their clear racism.

See my Damion Football Williams vs. Reginald Denny example and tell me how Reginald Denny "had the power"

Fucking imbecile-speak

lmao except that she's probably completely unqualified? she would bring nothing to the table presumably from nursing to game dev.. try again though, im sure theres some job she could still get but anyone not willing to give someones name a google before hiring them deserves a shitty worker

Ypu dont understand racism.

>Well socioeconomic inequalities do exist, and there are largely structural in nature, created by white people, specifically for the oppression of blacks or others.

Yeah, because niggers don't want to improve their situation by working when social services provide them what they need.

Look at the indie dev scene and count the number of special snowflakes saying "End White Males" then come back and talk to me.

Right, but that bum fuck poor white kid probably isn't going to be hassled or profiled by police for the fact that he's black, or isn't in a miserable condition because he is white either.
Many black people are in the conditions in because they were put there.

>Individuals of all colors CAN be racist.

No, they can't be. Only dominant cultures can be racist. China's a perfect example of this.

Sup Forums was originally a leftist board, and I'm just biding my time until you genetically faulty Nazis breed yourselves sterile.

No, I didn't. That's what oppression has always been.

>Whites are the only ethnic group that can be legally discriminated against.

How so?

I'm not saying everything a black person does is entirely justified, like murder or whatever. It isn't.

>Look at Africa or blacks in Britain or France

Racism has been prevalent in all of these places.

>Stop treating black people like children.

I am not, and the problem isn't exclusive to black people anyway.

Racism requires a dominant powerful group fucking with a less powerful group.

You are misinformed. Dr. King is the source that racist blacks cite to try and dismiss their racism.

But but Dr. King said I have the power to be a racist! No he didn't. He was talking about institutions.

Check Tavis Smiley. He loves using that quote to use as a pass for his racists quests.

Bingo.

Yes they do, you're confusing prejudice with racism. Prejudice is just less catchy, so people aren't nearly as offended when they're called prejudiced.

It is easy for people who are looking in for the outside to patronize the less fortune with lessons that they're unwilling to apply themselves.

>Lol why don't you just like, make more money?

racism
ˈreJsJz(ə)m/
noun
noun: racism

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Where does it mention dominant groups?

fucking kek I watched all of this go down on Sup Forums several days ago. glad the hospital actually did something

See, now you have to ask yourself, "Who created this definition and why? Why are definitions incapable of being altered or added to as soon as their legitimized by Merriam-Webster?"
New words enter the lexicon ever year, and racism is just a convenient way of saying "ethnic oppression."

5/5

Ape was sacked, nothing valuable was lost.

I think racism is a convenient way of saying someone judges someone else on their race.

story?

>created by white people, specifically for the oppression of blacks or others.
You mean for the oppression of lower class citizens. Skin color has little to do with it when they screw everyone middle class or lower... black, white or otherwise.

>Racism requires a dominant powerful group fucking with a less powerful group.

Nope, wrong.

Racism has nothing to do with positions of authority.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism