Wwyd thread replies for replies

Wwyd thread replies for replies

she can ride me instead till we both faint

tie her up, spray her pussy with horse pheromones, fuck her mouth while the horse fucks her from behind

would strip her naked except the boots and let her ride my cock till we cum together. then i take her doggy in the ass, use her hair as reins and pound her hard till i fill her ass too.

I would totally fuck that horse

let her sit her ass down on my cock while her friend finger her pussy and suck her clit hard.

Pull her shirt down and expose her tits in the middle of the party. Then I'd bring her to a room and fuck her until she passed out. Then I'd get some people to bukkake her and then I'd leave her in the room with the door open so anyone who wants to can fuck her. Then I'd take her phone and clothes so she has to walk home naked and covered in cum.

Anybody wanna tell me what they would do ?

bring right to a silent corner push her on her knees and fuck her face as sloopy as possible. cum over her face and cleavage. send her back to the party and her friend.

Not unless you reply

little prude would hate that. would be wonderful

fuck her ass raw before the run, fill her to the brim and seal her ass with a huge buttplug.

i'd have the horse shove its hoove down her ass and then fuck the shit out of her butt and use its hind legs to kick he back if i try to come near and force me to watch

Anal then ATM.

First I would take off the saddle and reigns. Then I would run my hands along her flanks. Then I would get behind her and stand on a bucket. I would then lift her take and plunge my now erect penis deep into her winking mare pussy and thrust until I cum inside her. Then wI would offer her an apple and pat her.

she looks tiny. would lift her up and fuck her against the wall. first her pussy till she cums. then switch to her ass, her legs still around my waist and fill her to the brim.

kidnap after a track meet, binding her hands behind her back and shoving her sweaty shorts and panties in her mouth as a gag. then I alternate fucking her ass and pussy as she screams in a mixture of fear and ecstasy into her sweat soaked shorts and panties.

Would love to titty fuck her while everyone at the party watches. Then proceed to fuck her ass and ask others there to film it. When I'm ready to nut I'll have her take a chili dog....

Argentinean here
I don't understand why would someone want to know what other man wanna do to some bitch

It's kinda gay

take = tail
wi = I

shut up fag

she would love that. after several orgasms, her ass and pussy eat out by her friend and her throat stuffed with my cock, she will beg for another round.

This.

Shouldn't you be locating a lost sub instead of worrying about Sup Forums?

I'd probably start buy getting her really drunk and then taking her out into a parking lot at night and start railing her in front her car in public.

This is my gf. Into cosplay. Wwyd?

moar pics of her pls

would ask the right one on a date

sadly she's a total prude. don't worry, you could always restrain her...

You don't know how bad I'd love to watch you destroy her

try which one can take my cock better down the throat. the winner has to fist the loser the same way like i fuck the winners ass.

I'd rush into her room, grab her tightly by the throat and shove her against the wall. I'd tongue kiss her while choking, only letting her gasp for air every now and then. I'd turn her around, slam her face against the wall and shove my dick into her anus, fucking her relentlessly until she loves it.

Katie might go for that. Sam would take some persuasion

she has to retake this pic. me lifting her up from behind, my cock deep up her ass and her legs spread as far as possible. she has to send it to her sister.

You like her?

More of her

ok you can watch us. after she got down to the ground. i pull her ass up, her face down and pound her ass. i spank her ass cheeks reach around and pinch her clit till she cums again. the i cover her body with my cum. now you can lick her clean.

tell her to take those ugly ass shoes off

no problem. a good sloppy throat fuck with a hard throbbing cock will do it to her.

Tie her to the bed and sit over her while she sucks my cock with those lips

WWYD?

more of her

Pin her to the ground as she screamed for help. Once I start to finger her she changes her tune and begs for me to fuck her. Once she's wet I fuck her while she's screaming from cumming so hard. Then I'd cum inside her and lave.

it'll take some pretty hard bondage to break her from her prudish ways. don't go easy on her turning her into your fuckdoll now

fuck her from behind short before the family pic and cum with just the tip in her pussy. then give her a nice slap on the ass and we go to take the family pic, with my cum running down her sexy legs.

I'd pin her down, slide the dress between these gigantic tits and just ram my dick between them, slathering her glasses in cum

wwyd

Id creep into the room slowly, already naked, my fat dick throbbing, i grab her by the neck and place my dick into her hand, she feels how big i am and cant help but fall to her knees and choke on it.

Wwyd?

go into the stall, push her against the wall, lift the dress and fuck her from behind hard and rough make her moan and squeak as loud as possible.
fill her pussy after her second orgasm. go out wink to the sales women and pay for the dress.

I would put both of them down.

I would walk up behind her so shes me in the mirror but has no chance to run, slide down her pants and ram my cock up her ass while she is pinned against the mirror

ok then i tie her to my bed and fuck her throat while her friend comfort her pussy and ass. after i shot my first load over her face i switch to her ass and fuck the hell out of her while her friend licks her face clean and kiss her to calm her down.

fuck her ass hard from behind pull her head up by her hair and let her see her face in the mirror. full of orgasmic bliss and agony wanting it harder. slap her ass till i cum deep up her ass.

it'll take months of that before you can untie her and she'll do it willingly. what else will you do when you have her tied up and helpless for all that time?

Anything else you wanna do to her ??

tear her clothes off, force her legs apart, and pound her pussy till she can't walk

Mmm Rosa wants your cock up her thick ass

3 hour sybian sessions. 2 hours ass fuck and throat fuck every. 2 hours eat out her friend. 4 hours eat out session by me and her friend. ass and pussy filled with a strong vibe during her "freetime"

Don’t hold back

push her on all fourth. let her take my cock to the hilt and floss her pussy and ass with her bikini bottom.

so hot. what's her name?

Wwyd?

would pound her ass into oblivion while she is on the phone with her mom. reach around and pinch her nipples till we cum hard together.

Would cherish as a friend.

suck hard on those perky tits. More face and tits?

sounds like a good plan. would you gag her when she protested or got unruly? would you punish her when she didn't comply with your every command?

wwyd to this sult

take her hard doggy style while pulling her hair and making her squeal

Yes indeed

grab a fist full of her hair and use her head like a fleshlight. flip her around and pound into her ass in one smooth thrust. fuck her hard till i fill her to the brim. grab her hair again and clean my cock with her throat till i cum a second time deep down her throat.

kek

Her hard nipples would feel so good

mmm want to facefuck the slut hard, getting balls deep in that throat. Your oc? How old?

no gaging. she has to learn it without such things. after her first protest her friend has to finger her pussy till she cums. for each protest again, her friend has to add one more finger. she will learn it.

would grab her by the ponytail and ride her like a horse

Any interest?

More!

I'd have her bend over while standing and reach both hands back between her thighs, grabbing my cock with both hands. She would slowly stroke my cock with lube until I was nice and hard. I'd then have her remove her shirt and panties. She would then tie her panties around my cock and balls, then turn around and bend over. I would start to jack off behind her while she covered her ass and pussy with lube. I would then put my throbbing cock in her pussy, thrusting balls deep as I fuck her. As she squeals and moans I'll cum inside her, then have her reach back between her legs to collect my cum from her pussy and etch her lick it off her hands.

Feel free to kik me for more
Jake.richard4

this time i take her ass in missionary and suck as hard as possible on her nipples while i play with her clit and cum over her trembling body.

she will definitely protest to her tight holes getting expanded like that. no need to hear it when she could just be gagged with her and her friends cum soaked panties. how else would you use Sam as she's bound and at your mercy?

Small and perky tits. My favorite.

Use the little whore

She has the perkiest little boobs in her sports bra

if i don't want to hear her, her friends pussy will keep her quiet good enough. we will see how much vibe egg fit into her pussy while i pound her ass till she cums. then leave it there till the next pussy fuck session.

More.

don't let her go shopping with out a proper cum filling in her pussy. refill her in a shop. of course panties are never necessary for her.

that's much better. she should learn not to misbehave. perhaps some clothspins on her huge tits and hot wax should also be in order if the assfucking and face smothering doesn't sink in. perhaps a ring gag would be appropriate at first too so her inexperienced, unwilling mouth can stay open for the abuse

fuck her throat slow and deep and cum over her tits. let her put the bra on and bring her to the gym.

Imagine the cum dripping out of her pussy down her legs

And getting stuck in her gross, fatty cellulite as it mixes from the sweat she generates every time she overexerts herself from taking three steps.

Wouldnt even waste time getting her shorts off. Id pull down her waist band just enough to jam my cock in her. Then i’d hold her by the hips and fuck like crazy until i shot my seed into the bitch

Wwyd

Nice

clothspins on her tits and clit is a nice idea. but she has to learn to keep her mouth open without support. every morning she has to welcome me with a open mouth if not then i fuck first her ass and then her mouth.

I would have her unbutton her pants and slide them down just far enough that I could start thrusting my cock between her thighs and pussy lips. I would fuck that skinny bitches thighs fast while I pulled her head back with her hair. She would lift her shirt and start groping her tits while I did this. I would then have her lose the pants entirely and I would lift her up, having her rap her legs around me so I could begin thrusting up into her pussy, cumming as I fucked her pretty little cunt.

I'd make her fuck the horse