Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62bHomEsL2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ESPN is fucking cancer

Most types of cancer are not that bad

Wonder why their ratings are plummeting

>NHL Playoffs

It's only the first round, settle down.

Why doesn't ESPN put NHL as one of their core sports like nfl and nba. Their playoffs are genuinely entertaining and they deserve a lot more recognition. I know hockey isn't as popular as the 4 main American sports and it doesn't have that same pull(due to various reasons), but if ESPN actually spent time covering the sport it would gain a lot more traction

Because they dont own rights to it.

>get ready for an unbelievable game in the NHL playoffs!
>just tune over to NBC to check it out

>NBC has rights to all games
>implying jews at E!SPN will give free coverage to their competitor

That's why at best all of hockey gets 15-30s on the late late late night sportscenter

>Hockey

lmao we unironically pay more attention to lesbian ball

I hate this shit. Especially in college football where a lot of games are on Fox networks

>"if we don't talk about it, maybe they'll forget it exists lol"
>act like it doesn't exist
>"here's some STRONG wommen lol"
>ratings plummet
>"...why is everyone ignoring us?"
>people get hockey coverage elsewhere

because they stopped being a sports network about 20 years ago and you're just catching on now.

I gotta admit, Kelsey Plum is an awesome player.

>the sport of the future

I'll take more basketball over a sport that unironically ice skates in the desert.

is she chinese or something?

>paying attention to hockey

They did have it as a core sport up until when they tried to offer 20 bucks for universal rights for the rest of time thinking nobody else would make a grab at it, and NBC swiped it up. ESPN got bootyblasted to oblivion, and have resorted to trying to shill apehoop/poker/soccer/esports, which nobody is biting on

I'd like to play Kelsey's plum, if you take my meaning.

shes like the dyke version of eva lovia

wud fug

Not that bad compared to what?

youtube.com/watch?v=62bHomEsL2E

>the nba will never have jolly 3 point shooters again

>ESPN got bootyblasted to oblivion, and have resorted to trying to shill apehoop/poker/soccer/esports, which nobody is biting on

have you seen hockey ratings on nbc? they are abysmal

doesnt nbc put STANLEY CUP FINAL games on NBC sports network to avoid tanking their primetime NBC ratings? FUCKING LEL

>hockey ratings
>abysmal
Now compare it to WNBA ratings lmao

ESPN essentially has a fetish for anything that lebron james does, and covers any little thing he does, but will barely cover hockey or soccer, if at all.

>season ending pregnancy

Ice hockey is one of the main four sports in the USA.

Or has MLS taken over NHL?

ESPN literally does not cover anything not NFL or NBA. They have gotten even worse recently. Now they are seemingly going SJW too.

If you don't like women's hoops you aren't a true sports fan.