This is a Ruger SR40c. It holds 15+1 .40 cal. It is by far, the very best every day carry in the world

This is a Ruger SR40c. It holds 15+1 .40 cal. It is by far, the very best every day carry in the world.

I bought it for only $385 and it came with a conceal holster and 4 magazines at that price (two 9 round magazines and two 15 round magazines).

After I purchased this pistol, I sold all of my Glocks and bought a used Mercedes with the money. I realized that I just didn't need them anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTTDgZZZFa0
youtube.com/watch?v=fU9dIFMnKNQ
policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2011/03/sturm-ruger-co-sr40-duty-pistol.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those are great pistols. triggers are world class

Glocks don't drive Mercedes... Fuck boi

don't cut yourself on that edge bro

Kys bitch

Make me. Fight me irl punk.

i eat ass

nice dub dubs

satanic analinguist checked

would be a great erry day carry if it was chambered 9mm. .40 s&w is shit

if i load it with hydra shock rounds and stick it in my mouth aiming for the brain stem, would this be a real good way to near guarantee instant death? what do you think? also what do they do with the gun after they find me? destroy it?

thanks my g

That is a pretty sexy gun, I prefer Springfield xd personally, operates so smooth and flawless

Gotta use a double barrel 12 guage at the brain stem for 100%

You should have sold all your Glocks and bough a quality side arm.

Lol wut?

i thought it would be cool to have this gun for a little bit and shoot it and stuff before using it to kill myself

your joking right? 9mm is for women who cant take a .40's recoil.

please watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=LTTDgZZZFa0

haha yeah I watch James Yeagers videos too haha lol

>Ruger
>.40

no wonder you aren't allowed on /k/

My wife likes the 9mm. So do my daughters.

you mean a quality hand cannon? I fucking love the 5.7 and its ability to be an accurate pistol at 100 yards and being able to penetrate soft body armor.

is that the fn57? i like that gun too but the round is probably too small to kill myself with. in know the rounds high velocity

You're a retard.

Because /k/ is a circlejerk

not joking at all. the penetrative power is equal between the two rounds but 9mm has less recoil and is more reliable of a round. also mag sizes are greater. 9mm>.40cal

youtube.com/watch?v=fU9dIFMnKNQ

lol buys a gun with a recall for firing when dropped and claims its god tier.

Those grey pieces look like they're made from really cheap plastic.

That's like $1400 vs the $380 ruger

nig nogs who shoot larger caliber because 'muh manliness' are as bad as the lift kit diesel huffing faggots you'd see at a highschool

I love my HK VP9 SK for everyday carry. 15+1 (coming out with an 18 soon) and trigger is phenomenal.

Just get the conversion for 357 sig, at least you wont be labelled a faggot for shooting 40

If that was why, we'd just buy .45 instead, dipshit.

.357 sig is acceptable too, this guy knows the shady shit of the .40

10mm faggot, in a Deagle. Dont be a pussy about it

that gun is a beast bro. if you want to go out in a blaze and need to rack up a high body count definitely carry a couple of those

thought you were looking for an edc weapon not a standing watch in the 1940's weapon

you can find them brand new for around $1200

I've got an sr9c and it's decent, at best.

there are much better daily carry guns out there.

>Deagle
Just fucking kill yourself. Jesus christ.

policemag.com/channel/weapons/articles/2011/03/sturm-ruger-co-sr40-duty-pistol.aspx

"In 2007 Ruger set about correcting this deficiency in its product line by introducing its first striker-fired, polymer-frame pistol, the SR9. While the pistol had much to recommend it, like most new designs, it experienced the usual teething problems, which resulted in Ruger refining the product.

A few cases were reported of the SR9 firing when it was dropped on the rear of the slide. Ruger did not merely warn its customers, it recalled every single pistol and retrofitted them with a new trigger mechanism at no cost to the owner."

the SR9 and the SR40 are different pistols than the SR9c and the SR40c. The compact versions of this firearm have never been recalled.

Question. So we're both in line for whatever the fuck you stand in line for. Right? You have you're whatever every day carry. I have a grenade. So bear hug you from behind and blow us both up. I already pulled the pin behind your back. We both die. Your weaponwas useless. I believe the best edc is a grenade. You literally can't even react.

lol

I'd check to see if your in the recall buddy

Youre right, OP should of bought a Redhawk in 454 Casull for daily carry

There is no 10mm desert eagle, you fucking nogunz faggot.

I've owned a SR9. Then I tried the SR9c and fell in love with it.

I don't know why the triggers on these two are so different, but the SR9c has a god-tier trigger.

>SR9c

nah i'm good.

Glock fanbois trying to muddy the waters

nah

i don't like glock either. i just don't think the compact SRs are anything special either.

I've yet to be defeated in a edc thread. Come at me fuckers. I win 10/10 times.

There isnt any stopping somebody who is willing to kill themselves and their target.

checks image

not a SIG

moves on

Waah. I can't even react with muh favorite gun cause some asshole blew my ass up. Waaaaah.

That's you. Sitting defeated itt. Better luck next life. Kiddo.

>user drives a 1981 Mercedes.
>Owns a glock he bought at a flea market.
>Has 5 year old ammo.
>I can cut him in half with my SW ..38
>before he can fire a shot.

ayy

>handle the recoil
OH you're so big and strong!

We've never been sold a reason to go with .40 over 9mm and if it's not broke...

But you pay more and hold less. And my grandma can do follow up shoots fine with .44 mag so screw.

Ruger is fucking garbage

That is a $150 pistol on the street

Checks image.

Not a 1911.

Moves on.

ayy

but really though, i don't like to ccw my 1911

so randumb haha xDD

it wasn't random. there was a motive behind it.

2-3 days of filming, hundreds of dollars of materials and 20 mins to tell us what we already knew. wow

My SR9b has a great trigger. I had an M&P 9 but sold it to a gun shop because I couldn't shoot it straight and S&W's customer service was garbage. I like the SR9 trigger better than the trigger on the M&P but they are very similar.

My Ruger LC9s has a trigger that is 9000x better than the LC9. The difference is like night and day. I could not believe it. Before anyone thinks of getting an LC9 because it's cheap, compare the trigger to that of the LC9s.

I have an XD-40, Sig 320, and my two Rugers. I have to say out of all of them my favs are my Rugers. They just work for me and I have no problem carrying my LC9s with Hornady American Gunner 124gr. +p XTP. I'm pretty sure it could save my life.

you're an idiot and only niggers buy guns on the street

>.40 short & weak

gross

rugers are just too clunky imo. but I will say they make great revolvers