Lolicon thread 2

Lolicon thread 2

I didn't die! Just didn't post in Sup Forums for a few weeks.

I did make a lot of progress on the game though!

The AI is more reactive now (will flee scary player and then run to the nearest adult if they see him commit a crime, then tell them.)

And remember: Keep your lolis in a cool, dry place when not using them!

Nice game

no

the fuck is that?

You can also strip the lolis and also throw (or drop) candy to lure them. You can see that part in more detail in since it's too big to upload on Sup Forums (2mb limit vs 4mb limit)

Cute

It's a loli kidnapping game.

Also added in babies/toddlers since some toddlerfag insisted. I mean I was going to have them anyway, but they were gonna be non-interactible (ie just crawl until they turn 4 then they magically turn into the molestable kindergartner-size girls)

WAS a loli
now a furry

lol wtf, is it public?

There are two pre-alphas out (but 1-2 years old, so quite outdated). However, I'm going to be releasing the pre-alpha-0.3 demo in late December. Probably around Christmas.

Nice. How can I be notified?

How can we play it?

Also, I should specify, I'm breaking the girls into the following groups:

tod : 0-3.5
kinder : 3.5-7.5
elem : 7.5-11.5
middle : 11.5-14

It will be mostly focused on the last 3.

There's a stealth system, a breeding system, a dungeon expansion system(you can see the dungeon in ) as well as some other shit.

She's too small for it!

If you look on 2^3-ch's /agdg/ board there's a thread. I'll post it there when I release the demo. I'll also be posting in the loli thread here around when it comes out, too.

still lurking

I guess I should post the dungeon expansion since I mentioned it.

Fucking awesome. It's like sims for the gameboy

It's called dungeon though so shouldn't it have like cement floors and walls with cracks and leaks and rusty bicycles and bolted doors and shit?

People usually compare it to GTA instead.

NOOOOO

Only if you're a mean kidnapper and want your lolis to be cold!

You can change what kind of floors are in it.

It's okay, you probably wouldn't want to play the game like that. You'd have police swarming the town and that's not the ideal environment to kidnap lolis in.

I want it to play out more stealthily where you have to plan out your kidnappings.

Hi Laura.

u cant post that without the download link man, seriously wtf is wrong with u, post it

PUSH HARDER, user!

I purposely added in Laura as a possible name for Ukrainian lolis.

It doesn't exist. I said I'm releasing the demo around Christmas. Best I could give you is a dev snapshot that is likely full of bugs, incomplete, with random shit disabled, etc.

You should add a comprehensive police ai which has access to witnesses, cameras, variously sized budgets, etc

I NEED to play this, user.

what you are doing is inmoral :(

Hey user, when does the game come out, and if its already out for beta where can i get it?

Right now they just have a radio system. It's a small town, there's no gonna be much in the way of cameras.

Or are you thinking that the upper class houses would have surveillance systems, etc? (and also areas near stores).

see

Stop being a faggot!

You better not dropout before finishing.

And commercial areas --some randomness thrown in to simulate luck etc

Post links please!!!!! would love to download

Oh yeah I see you added stores at the end of the post my bad

And here's showing off the bras/socks and other poses/etc.

Trust me, it's far buggier right now than you think it is.

I already said in and

what language are you using? any specific engine?

Feed your loli, user

I can only guess you would have cameras act as an instant game over --I hope you understood what I meant when I said "comprehensive police ai", which could potentially allow captured footage of a crime to go unnoticed

I've been at it for years. There's no way I'm going to stop making this. Hell, look at all the code I've written for it already (it lists the linecount of each file).

Please read the thread...

To bad you can't use this on a resume

See it's in C++ and using a custom-written engine. I'm using SFML as a graphics framework though.

I don't have cameras in the game (right now) and don't plan on them for a while if ever. I'm really trying to focus on the core gameplay for now instead of falling victim to scope creep as I have in the past.

srsly u made it on cpp? nice man, how did u manage to get the initial engine coded and working?

Kek!

By coding it? It's not like it's the first game I've made, and I've written a LOT of stuff in C++ before.

I don't need to. I've got a bunch of other impressive projects as well as a good job already.

I will feed her my cum.

Would like to meet you

Your loli will become malnourished and sad! Give her real food too!

Feed her lower mouth too. That's the important one.

Nice try, FBI.

game?

Cum is so nutritional, and lolis love it.

any reason why not choosing a higher level language such as unity/java?

not fbi. even if I was, loli is legal in most places

>She's too small for it!

The nice thing about fucking lolis is that it's 100% fantasy. So its easy for tiny little girls to have just-barely-big-enough pussies.

It wouldn't work "in the real world" but adults shouldn't fuck kids in the real world anyway.

Here, have the 'reverse doctor' route. You can ask them to play doctor and this is what happens if they're bossy and demand to be the doctor.

If it was Java, that linecount would be 150,000 not 75,000. I don't really need most of the features of something line Unity, either, plus I personally enjoy writing engine-level code.

I'm tentatively titling it Sim Loli. I'll probably name it something more serious later.

I need more of this semen demon.

What console would you want your game released as an exclusive on?

i have to be honest. i hope i'm not a moralfag and i'm a lolicon, but the fact you can rape babies turns me off this otherwise awesome sounding game. but it looks well made and i'm not bitching, just saying

user should publish for Leapfrog tablets

I'm gonna guess he'd be happy to see it never on a console even if loli were mainstream

Second

If I had to pick one, probably PS4. It's meant as a PC game, although it does have full gamepad support. pic related.

You can't stick it in, just rub it on toddlerpussy and cum on them. I could always have an option menu to enable/disable certain fetish content.

I don't argue about the enjoyment of coding in cpp (i love it) neither the power it gives you over what you create, but I just feel that all that time you put into coding could be placed into developing the game itself, for example on rpg maker that should be "way" faster.

honestly, that'd be pretty good. the only problem i have with it is the toddlershit, that literally makes me sick. i can't claim some moral high ground, but it's really not my thing

Its Mikan.

Such a toggle list would be much appreciated. Even better, if the extreme fet stuff required patching in as dlc

Oh shit Kukuri, what are you doing?

holy shit that's a great idea, seconded
i'd download this game if not for the toddler shit

You lewd little girl.

Something like RPG maker would be too restrictive. The vast majority of the code is not engine-level code.

Also, C++, when you really get to know it allows you to quickly and concisely write a lot of code. That is assuming you're writing idiomatic modern C++, though. The language does have a massive learning curve for writing *good* C++ though. There's a lot of pitfalls.

It wasn't even in the game until a few days ago. It's not even remotely close to being the focus of anything.

I'm not going to make it patch-in.

There's already an option list to enable/disable blood/etc.

right. i'm not saying it is, just that the options menu is a good idea. don't take this as me dogging on your game or judging you, we're all lolicon degenerates, but toddler is not my cup of tea.

I'd be willing to pay you for the game if it came with dlc packs, and if one of those packs contained the toddler/infant shit so I could just avoid installing it

Maybe a menu when you can choose which kind of child you gonna see, so you can aboid the toodler if you don't want

dem booties. Kukuri deserves to be dicked.

Or just choose not to rape toddlers?

I've already always released the game for free with full source code each time I put out a demo... What's wrong with an options menu over DLC? I could just make the options disabled by default. Are you just worried about there being code for toddler diddling on your computer?

Then don't diddle the toddlers. Simple as that.

>post on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>loli thread
>loli images depicting prepubescent girls
>good guy maek game
>game about loli
>decide to be indiscriminate about minimum age
>pedophiles erupt in moral outrage

what the actual fuck is happening in this thread?

Yes, that's the one. I don't like the idea of having code for diddling toddlers on my pc.

I'm not disparaging you for having written it, and I still look forward to seeing it in action. I'm just conflicted about downloading it now

i ain't in moral outrage, and am downloading the game right now. he is right, just avoid the toddlers, it's as simple as that. i never claimed any moral superiority kek

finally somebody with some fucking sense... i was starting to wonder...

>guys it's okay if she's 4 BUT IF SHE'S 3 THAT IS TOTALLY NOT OKAY AND YOU ARE A SICK PEDOPHILE

lol no one erupted. But this is our only chance to have our voice heard during the development of a game that looks pretty amazing