William Hughes
William Hughes

Lolicon thread 2

All urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1898034/
sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_1&q=ロリ

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

I didn't die! Just didn't post in Sup Forums for a few weeks.

I did make a lot of progress on the game though!

The AI is more reactive now (will flee scary player and then run to the nearest adult if they see him commit a crime, then tell them.)

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

And remember: Keep your lolis in a cool, dry place when not using them!

Bentley Collins
Bentley Collins

Nice game

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

no

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

the fuck is that?

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

You can also strip the lolis and also throw (or drop) candy to lure them. You can see that part in more detail in desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1898034/ since it's too big to upload on Sup Forums (2mb limit vs 4mb limit)

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Cute

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

It's a loli kidnapping game.

Also added in babies/toddlers since some toddlerfag insisted. I mean I was going to have them anyway, but they were gonna be non-interactible (ie just crawl until they turn 4 then they magically turn into the molestable kindergartner-size girls)

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

WAS a loli
now a furry

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

lol wtf, is it public?

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

There are two pre-alphas out (but 1-2 years old, so quite outdated). However, I'm going to be releasing the pre-alpha-0.3 demo in late December. Probably around Christmas.

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Nice. How can I be notified?

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

How can we play it?

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

Also, I should specify, I'm breaking the girls into the following groups:

tod : 0-3.5
kinder : 3.5-7.5
elem : 7.5-11.5
middle : 11.5-14

It will be mostly focused on the last 3.

There's a stealth system, a breeding system, a dungeon expansion system(you can see the dungeon in ) as well as some other shit.

She's too small for it!

Alexander James
Alexander James

If you look on 2^3-ch's /agdg/ board there's a thread. I'll post it there when I release the demo. I'll also be posting in the loli thread here around when it comes out, too.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

still lurking

Ian Jenkins
Ian Jenkins

I guess I should post the dungeon expansion since I mentioned it.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

Fucking awesome. It's like sims for the gameboy

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

It's called dungeon though so shouldn't it have like cement floors and walls with cracks and leaks and rusty bicycles and bolted doors and shit?

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

People usually compare it to GTA instead.

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

NOOOOO

Robert James
Robert James

Only if you're a mean kidnapper and want your lolis to be cold!

You can change what kind of floors are in it.

James Perry
James Perry

It's okay, you probably wouldn't want to play the game like that. You'd have police swarming the town and that's not the ideal environment to kidnap lolis in.

I want it to play out more stealthily where you have to plan out your kidnappings.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Hi Laura.

Alexander Richardson
Alexander Richardson

u cant post that without the download link man, seriously wtf is wrong with u, post it

Liam Green
Liam Green

PUSH HARDER, user!

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

I purposely added in Laura as a possible name for Ukrainian lolis.

It doesn't exist. I said I'm releasing the demo around Christmas. Best I could give you is a dev snapshot that is likely full of bugs, incomplete, with random shit disabled, etc.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

You should add a comprehensive police ai which has access to witnesses, cameras, variously sized budgets, etc

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

I NEED to play this, user.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

what you are doing is inmoral :(

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Hey user, when does the game come out, and if its already out for beta where can i get it?

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

Right now they just have a radio system. It's a small town, there's no gonna be much in the way of cameras.

Or are you thinking that the upper class houses would have surveillance systems, etc? (and also areas near stores).

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

see

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

Stop being a faggot!

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

You better not dropout before finishing.

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

And commercial areas --some randomness thrown in to simulate luck etc

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

Post links please!!!!! would love to download

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Oh yeah I see you added stores at the end of the post my bad

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

And here's showing off the bras/socks and other poses/etc.

Trust me, it's far buggier right now than you think it is.

I already said in and

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

what language are you using? any specific engine?

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Feed your loli, user

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

I can only guess you would have cameras act as an instant game over --I hope you understood what I meant when I said "comprehensive police ai", which could potentially allow captured footage of a crime to go unnoticed

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

I've been at it for years. There's no way I'm going to stop making this. Hell, look at all the code I've written for it already (it lists the linecount of each file).

Please read the thread...

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

To bad you can't use this on a resume

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

See it's in C++ and using a custom-written engine. I'm using SFML as a graphics framework though.

I don't have cameras in the game (right now) and don't plan on them for a while if ever. I'm really trying to focus on the core gameplay for now instead of falling victim to scope creep as I have in the past.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

srsly u made it on cpp? nice man, how did u manage to get the initial engine coded and working?

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Kek!

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

By coding it? It's not like it's the first game I've made, and I've written a LOT of stuff in C++ before.

I don't need to. I've got a bunch of other impressive projects as well as a good job already.

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

I will feed her my cum.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

Would like to meet you

Henry Wright
Henry Wright

Your loli will become malnourished and sad! Give her real food too!

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Feed her lower mouth too. That's the important one.

Nice try, FBI.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

game?

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

Cum is so nutritional, and lolis love it.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

any reason why not choosing a higher level language such as unity/java?

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

not fbi. even if I was, loli is legal in most places

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

She's too small for it!

The nice thing about fucking lolis is that it's 100% fantasy. So its easy for tiny little girls to have just-barely-big-enough pussies.

It wouldn't work "in the real world" but adults shouldn't fuck kids in the real world anyway.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

Here, have the 'reverse doctor' route. You can ask them to play doctor and this is what happens if they're bossy and demand to be the doctor.

If it was Java, that linecount would be 150,000 not 75,000. I don't really need most of the features of something line Unity, either, plus I personally enjoy writing engine-level code.

I'm tentatively titling it Sim Loli. I'll probably name it something more serious later.

Daniel Moore
Daniel Moore

I need more of this semen demon.

Jace Richardson
Jace Richardson

What console would you want your game released as an exclusive on?

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

i have to be honest. i hope i'm not a moralfag and i'm a lolicon, but the fact you can rape babies turns me off this otherwise awesome sounding game. but it looks well made and i'm not bitching, just saying

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

user should publish for Leapfrog tablets

Zachary Sullivan
Zachary Sullivan

I'm gonna guess he'd be happy to see it never on a console even if loli were mainstream

Levi Lee
Levi Lee

Second

Austin Morales
Austin Morales

If I had to pick one, probably PS4. It's meant as a PC game, although it does have full gamepad support. pic related.

You can't stick it in, just rub it on toddlerpussy and cum on them. I could always have an option menu to enable/disable certain fetish content.

Daniel Smith
Daniel Smith

I don't argue about the enjoyment of coding in cpp (i love it) neither the power it gives you over what you create, but I just feel that all that time you put into coding could be placed into developing the game itself, for example on rpg maker that should be "way" faster.

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

honestly, that'd be pretty good. the only problem i have with it is the toddlershit, that literally makes me sick. i can't claim some moral high ground, but it's really not my thing

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

Its Mikan.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

Such a toggle list would be much appreciated. Even better, if the extreme fet stuff required patching in as dlc

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Oh shit Kukuri, what are you doing?

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

holy shit that's a great idea, seconded
i'd download this game if not for the toddler shit

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

You lewd little girl.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Something like RPG maker would be too restrictive. The vast majority of the code is not engine-level code.

Also, C++, when you really get to know it allows you to quickly and concisely write a lot of code. That is assuming you're writing idiomatic modern C++, though. The language does have a massive learning curve for writing *good* C++ though. There's a lot of pitfalls.

It wasn't even in the game until a few days ago. It's not even remotely close to being the focus of anything.

I'm not going to make it patch-in.

There's already an option list to enable/disable blood/etc.

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

right. i'm not saying it is, just that the options menu is a good idea. don't take this as me dogging on your game or judging you, we're all lolicon degenerates, but toddler is not my cup of tea.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

I'd be willing to pay you for the game if it came with dlc packs, and if one of those packs contained the toddler/infant shit so I could just avoid installing it

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Maybe a menu when you can choose which kind of child you gonna see, so you can aboid the toodler if you don't want

Asher Price
Asher Price

dem booties. Kukuri deserves to be dicked.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Or just choose not to rape toddlers?

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

I've already always released the game for free with full source code each time I put out a demo... What's wrong with an options menu over DLC? I could just make the options disabled by default. Are you just worried about there being code for toddler diddling on your computer?

Then don't diddle the toddlers. Simple as that.

Colton Price
Colton Price

post on Sup Forums
Sup Forums
loli thread
loli images depicting prepubescent girls
good guy maek game
game about loli
decide to be indiscriminate about minimum age
pedophiles erupt in moral outrage

what the actual fuck is happening in this thread?

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Yes, that's the one. I don't like the idea of having code for diddling toddlers on my pc.

I'm not disparaging you for having written it, and I still look forward to seeing it in action. I'm just conflicted about downloading it now

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

i ain't in moral outrage, and am downloading the game right now. he is right, just avoid the toddlers, it's as simple as that. i never claimed any moral superiority kek

Austin Perez
Austin Perez

finally somebody with some fucking sense... i was starting to wonder...

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

guys it's okay if she's 4 BUT IF SHE'S 3 THAT IS TOTALLY NOT OKAY AND YOU ARE A SICK PEDOPHILE

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

lol no one erupted. But this is our only chance to have our voice heard during the development of a game that looks pretty amazing

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Do you have a name to this game?

Ayden Taylor
Ayden Taylor

Guys it's okay if she's 18 but if she's 17 that's TOTALLY NOT OKAY AND YOU ARE A SICK PEDOPHILE

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

does anyone have that pick of the loli legs open on a fast food counter holding her snatch between her hands like a burger? shit gets me DIAMONDS

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Well, you could delete the resources/dlg/toddler/ folder and the resources/img/loli/tod/ folders. It might crash if you talk to toddlers though.

Also, toddlers are only in the game if you impregnate a girl anyway. All the overworld girls are 4+

I'm not going to make separate downloads for every single fetish though. That's just ridiculous.

Justin Gray
Justin Gray

That works for me, thanks

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

I wonder if the toddlerphobes are just in the closet about it

Landon Young
Landon Young

not him, the other guy but i didn't know that they're not in the overworld
downloading right now sorry for being a moralfag
you aren't planning on selling this obviously right? just curious what your plans are for the future? just wanna pick your brain if that's cool?

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

No, I'm not going to sell it.

I'm just developing it in my free time as I have for the past 4 years.

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

what limitations woulld u have on let's say, rpg maker? or unity?

How many manhours did u take u to write all that codE?

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

There are no toddlerphobes in this thread. Only a few people with a visceral reaction to the thought of infants being abused, and then a bunch of monsters without that reaction

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

I FUCKING LOVE TODDLERS OMG.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

samefag kys

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Just like how the rest of society is people with visceral reactions to children being abused, and then there's us, a bunch of monsters?

Can RPGmaker even do multithreading? I mean I imagine that most things (cars, random town generation, etc) would just involve a lot of gross hacking to get them to work, if they're even possible.

I have no idea how many hours I spent on it. A lot. Definitely at least six figures worth of (good) software engineer time.

Sebastian Wilson
Sebastian Wilson

I for one am happy to be a monster

way better than a boring human

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

I hope the eternal hellfire is worth it.

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

Hell is good to monsters - steady employment and stuff

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

It's a shame the lower-res one is the uncensored one.

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

graphics included?

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

In what? The amount of time? I'm just talking about the programming. I spent a lot less time on the art, and I wouldn't exactly count that in with the total since it wouldn't be fair as I'm not an artist so I do things not as well and also take longer than an actual artist would.

Easton King
Easton King

What would you do if two bossy lolis did that to you? Would you let them do it?

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Pretty much, but I mean I have to really fucking hold everything back in order to agree with you. Yeah I get it's hypocritical, and yet when I think about saying out loud to myself "Oh okay well there's no harm in people wanting to molest INFANTS --it's just the same as me after all ^.^", I literally boil with rage inside.

So NO, I'm not just in the closet. It disgusts me. Now drop it.

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

I would do them both first.

Jack Young
Jack Young

Enjoy prison.

Camden Wood
Camden Wood

Oy, that's not your CD, you little cunt! Git outta my room!

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Your room is pretty cute, user :3

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

more pls

Christian Long
Christian Long

where do you usually find lolicon vid?

Luis Turner
Luis Turner

You don't.

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Rip...

Ryan Bennett
Ryan Bennett

Sorry, I don't have anything to post.

I was curious though, did swim instructor user wrap up his story?

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

peruse regular hentai sites and look for ones that a loli or lolicon tag/catagory.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

sukebei.nyaa.si/?f=0&c=1_1&q=ロリ

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

when do you think it will be done? also will it be free.

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

2023, probably.

and yes, free.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Why is it hard to maintain an erection

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

source?

Tyler Rogers
Tyler Rogers

you jerk it too much

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

Anyone got any chubby lolis?

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

It's Konata Izumi (from Lucky Star)

Brandon Phillips
Brandon Phillips

It doesn't bother you that you are dumping all this time into something that is going to garner you zero recognition or profit?

Liam White
Liam White

Not really. It's a hobby. I do it as a passion, not for profit. I do it because I want the game to exist.

Plus it's not exactly something easily marketable, and most payment processors would take offense to it/blacklist it I'm sure.

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

RELIGION OF PEACE

Camden Foster
Camden Foster

Hobby of passion. Does it bother you that you're alive, and that it means absolutely nothing in the end?

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

XD

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

It is what it is. I have money from my job, so it's not like I need the money out of the game. If i could somehow make enough money where I didn't have to work, then that would be nice, since programming it is more enjoyable than the programming I do at work, but that's about it.

Although it really depends what part of the game. Some parts are less enjoyable than what I would be doing at work.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Anyone have some creampie loli for a poor soul

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the guy who asked you if it bothers you that you wont receive recognition

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

It's not cute, it's minimalist.

Parker Butler
Parker Butler

Sim-u-loli

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

what're the chances of some kind of exhibitionist grooming? from what my friends tell me, their daughters run around in nothing but a smile given half the chance at home, and would without a backwards glance outside without supervision...

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

Sorry, I thought you replied to the other post.

Clothes are optional in the dungeon.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

is this a real game?

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Read the thread. It is a real game.

What else would it be? A fake game? A staged gif?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

i wonder how it tastes like

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

more like this but with happy loli

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

What game engine or language?
I'm working on a similarly styled game but it's a dungeon crawler.
Right now im using gamemaker

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

Read the thread. It's C++ with a custom engine using SFML.

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

i meant more like having one of the possible threats to your predation being the occasional shameless little girl that'll strip down without any real provocation.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Nvm i found le post

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

No, that is not planned. However, if you ask them to play doctor, the youngest ones will happily strip then and there, even in a park. The slightly older ones will say no, not in public, then you can tell them to follow you somewhere private then they'll do it. but after a certain age they will just not play doctor.

Right now those ages are <6 and <10 but I'll make it not be exact and instead be probabilistic + influenced by maturity, gullibility, etc.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

How is this thread not reported for cp yet

James Roberts
James Roberts

would a thread showing footage from call of duty be reported for murder?
shit doesn't exist dumbass

David Martin
David Martin

Do you plan on including narrative characters? Would be fucking amazing to meet a girl in your game like the one from the comic LoliconSpecial3 by Mieow Rustle

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

more

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Join the dark side

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

please give me more loli bukake like this one

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

bump

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

bump please

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

You realize the thread is at the image limit, right...?

Then again, lolicons are not typically very smart, so probably not.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

well in the next thread please

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

call it 'MAP life'

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

thanks

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit