FUCKIN WET DOG SMELLIN ASS EDOMITE CAVE BEASTS CANT EVEN GO OUT IN THE SUNLIGHT WITOUT GETTIN BURNT

FUCKIN WET DOG SMELLIN ASS EDOMITE CAVE BEASTS CANT EVEN GO OUT IN THE SUNLIGHT WITOUT GETTIN BURNT

YALL MUTHAFUCKAS IS MUTANTS
MOTHA NATURE HATES YALL CRACKAS

Yall muthafuckin whities was in the caves while we was buildin pyramids and civilizations and teachin mathmatics, architexture, phillosiffy, medicine, algabre, trigonomity, and asstrology and all kinda other shit too.

Than you muthafuckin uncivilised crackas came out of noweres and took away the power of our minds and enslaved us all.

You white devils stole all our history and tecknologies.

We Afrikans develipped electricity and built tha verry first airplanes. We flew all around tha world. We discovered america long before dat gay ass peckerwood cracker christopher colombus ever did. We even went to tha muthafuckin moon.

Never forget my black brothas. We ain't start as slaves. We was kings and queens! Our day will come again once we get rid of all dese crackers. Fuck whitey. Yall a bunch of inbred edomite cave beast mutants. Cant even stand in the sunlight lmao. Your days are numbered bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AYOO HOL UP

So when do we make our own white people version of we were kings. But instead of kings it was just #weweregods and it's about how black people can't survive in the snow and whites can thanks to our nordic magic

The pyramids were built 2500 years ago.
The Paleolithic was 50,000 years ago.

>Niggers
>numbers

Who would win, godlike beings with futuristic technology, or a couple cavemen with sharp sticks?

Good goy

Good goy.

(OP)
>Muh melanin
>Muh dik

>Making me laugh like a retard at 4:34 in the morning with pic related

Thanks user

WE

No problem brother. Glad to cause happiness

WUZ

>*Smack lips*

Jokes on you, North Africans are part of the Neanderthal master race and Copts are white.

We should ask, if the African culture was doing so much...how did Whitey manage to beat you?

#CivilizationMakers
white people be like "imma invent flight lol"
white people be like "yo les' land us on the moon"
white people be like "imma just found a new globe-straddling civilization here, make way motherfuckers"
white people be like "I don't like that animal, it goes extinct now"
white people be like "lmao check my printing press, nigga"
white people be like "you into architectural arches son?"

So what happened? Why the loss of control and intelligence? Do tell OP.

You have to be able to keep it nigger not only build it.

We wuz Edomite an SHIEET!!!

YOU IZ SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ? LIKE IN EGYPT N SHIET.

this is what *some* niggers actually believe

Don't reply seriously to it, what are you doing?

INTERGALACTIC PYRAMID FLYING KANGZ

WE

WUZ

TRICKNOLOGY

NATIVE AMERICANS N CHINESE N EGYPTIANS N MOORS IBERIANS AND PERSIANS N SHIT

And if it wasn't for that bastard Yakub they'd stay that way too.

I'm not reading this, too long.

Let's be real, op is probably white.

Check out the Temple of Amun Ra on facebook for some good keks.

>was
u mean WUZ??

>we be the all powerfull beings
>stop opressing us

Then what is your excuse for being so far behind in modern times?

>It's a white guy pretends to be a nignog on Sup Forums episode

That just makes you look worse for losing.

>the paleolithic was 50000 years ago

The paleolithic ended 12000 years ago, and some civilizations remained in the stone age until very recently.

>implying 12,000 years ago was not just the re-start of civilization after rising floodwaters washed away coastal cities worldwide

There was a youtube channel years ago all about ancient aliens coming to earth, genetically engineering niggers to be some "highly intelligent" species that can dimension travel and shit.

And that whites were created to be slaves to the "intelligently superior nigger"

That channel was fucking hilarious though, I can't remember the channel name.

I think I know what you're talking about. Is that the one where he has the long ass disclaimer talking about how if you're a rothschild or something you owe him like a million dollars for watching his videos?

Around 2850bce actually, but your point stands.

BREHS

lol
ima have to steal that one whitey

Some still are in the stone age.

NOSOTROS

Nice one Senpai

>post OC
>Get repeating digits
>No one even checks em

BCUZ DEY CAME ON THREW NETS ON US BROTHAS N SISTAS AND DRAGGED US AWAY. EDUCATE YOSELF

At least, that's what they'll say

Nice. And checked

GOA'ULDS AN SHEIT

Now now... there there.

>Noah was actually the captain of a spaceship

Have a template for your noble efforts

If your ancestors getting tricked was so easy actual cavemen could do it, then who were the bigger dopes Jamal?

I always ask thee people the same question. How did such an advanced civilization get conquered by cavemen?

Its fun to watch them do mental gymnastics.

Big Booty Kwanes

this

kek

Here's the Mormon take on kangz, over a century before Sharpton and Elijah Mohammed.

> 23 The land of Egypt being first discovered by a woman, who was the daughter of Ham, and the daughter of Egyptus, which in the Chaldean signifies Egypt, which signifies that which is forbidden;

>24 When this woman discovered the land it was under water, who afterward settled her sons in it; and thus, from Ham, sprang that race which preserved the curse in the land.

>25 Now the first government of Egypt was established by Pharaoh, the eldest son of Egyptus, the daughter of Ham, and it was after the manner of the government of Ham, which was patriarchal.

>26 Pharaoh, being a righteous man, established his kingdom and judged his people wisely and justly all his days, seeking earnestly to imitate that order established by the fathers in the first generations, in the days of the first patriarchal reign, even in the reign of Adam, and also of Noah, his father, who blessed him with the blessings of the earth, and with the blessings of wisdom, but cursed him as pertaining to the Priesthood.

> 27 Now, Pharaoh being of that lineage by which he could not have the right of Priesthood, notwithstanding the Pharaohs would fain claim it from Noah, through Ham, therefore my father was led away by their idolatry;

After the flood, whites (tents of Shem) and Asians (the expanse of Japhet) were priests but the sun-burned Kem/Hamites were cursed to it. They only had worldly government titles, which they muh dicked away after leading everyone away into idolatry.

WE WUZ PRIESTS N SHIET

That was Abraham 1 in case anyone wanted to look it up.

Kek wills it

By the time of the Hebrews, Shem-ite Shepherd kings had taken over the thrown. Some think Hyksos were the Hebrew kings of the delta region.

WeWuz thread?

> thrown
throne

Checked.

You smell like cocoa butter and shit. Every... damn... time.

In Mesopotamia, Nimrod (Nimrud) was known as founder of the Akkadian civilization. He was also a black Kemite kang n shieet according to Genesis. He too led people into idolatry of false priesthood.

See a pattern here? Give blacks religious rule and they inevitably corrupt it into sex orgies and idol worship. John Milius had the same idea with his interpretation of Robert E. Howard's Thulsa Doom character, played by James Earl Jones.

Niggers, ladies and gentlemen; they need to become extinct.

Full on Nigga hours. 100!

>niggers
>people

niggers lmao

I'll have you know, this happened to me. An african American gave me a tumor just by staring at me on the bus it was very painful.

>>We flew all around tha world. We discovered america long before dat gay ass peckerwood cracker christopher colombus ever did.
We wuz vikangs n' sheeeiiiit

they were built 4500 years ago you fucking dindu

>checks wikipedia page
>sees 2500 B.C.
>quickly goes back to thread
>the pyramids were built 2500 years ago

Look pal. Neanderthals aren't us. We're descendants of cro mags. So the pic you included isn't even related to your bait

The "We was kangz" meme is seriously stoopid

I mean, let's entertain this idea for a bit:

>be kangz an sheit
>a wild white man appears
>no more kangs an sheit
>now iz slaves an sheit
>sheeeeit

A king who cannot defend his kingdom is a false king unworthy of any throne.

>We Afrikans (sic) develipped (sic) electricity and built tha (sic) verry (sic) first airplanes.

youtu.be/SVqQKF7xgTQ

>EDOMITE

WHEN U START HEARING BIG WORDS LIKE DIS OUT OF A NIGGA MOUF DEN U KNOW U BE TALKIN TO SOME KAAAAAAANGS

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIT

THICC