School Blacks beat up White girl because she is the only White in her entire school in Detroit...

School Blacks beat up White girl because she is the only White in her entire school in Detroit.Oh America how much you have fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=V4twQNTrFg8

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/pin/96475616992160322/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHUT UP REVERSE RACISM ISNT REAL

Anyways if she wass the only white girl in the school all the guys would be fighting over fucking her white ass she'll be in white girl heven

There has to be more to this story. I doubt guys would beat her up just because.

You don't know blacks

Not sure if bait or not, everyone seems to be retarded these days

pinterest.com/pin/96475616992160322/
Theatrical makeup

Fuck the whore they shoulda killed her white ass

>not just taking a story at face value and basing all your opinions around it

Libfag

you obviously don't understand niggers very well

FAKE!

She was racially abused and assaulted by BLACKS, stop spreading fake news.

She got the last laugh because she can read.

Is there a reason you keeping making the same thread with the same false story?

Shes in a gang and was making fun of another gang

Except for the fact that she is in a gang

NOBODY CLICK THIS LINK, IT'S FAKE LEFTIST SHIT TRYING TO COVER UP THE TRUTH.

Yea sure this seems plausible but I want sources

>muh sources

What are you, gay?

>google search image.
>get links for bruised eye makeup tutorials.

What the hell?! When will the Liberal media stop protecting these evil Blacks and Muslims and start supporting native Whites in their struggle against overwhelming racism/planned genocide?

Stuff like this is why we need a race war, that girl is not the first victim of these dirty racist nigs and she won't be the last.

Google often comes up with fake results, this was real. I know the girl and she is very shaken up after this racist attack, said she heard these blacks talking about Antifa too so that's probably related.

Uh sweetie whites would lose in a race war, asians would win easily

Asians would be our allies in a race war coz they hate darkies too.

Fake, I know her and she heard them talk about reptilian people

Thats not how race war works dumbo

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

FAKE NEWS! Goes against Sup Forums pedophile and racist narrative!

FUCKING NIGGERS! THIS IS WHY WE NEED A RACE WAR!

Is she racist? If so i assume that would be cause since those blacks are also racist. Racists don't usually like racists on the other side.

For the greater good. Whites have the most guns and are best trained.

I hate to break it to you guys but in a race war the American Indian would win. By the way, we hate niggers also! Anyone seen my booze?

>she's white so she must be racist

This is the problem with America today.

Neither is actual racism.

What? I'm white and not racist. I was wondering since there might be another reason for them to beat her up besides just being white. Not saying she deserved it.

Is she okay now? I bet she was attacked because she was brave enough to vote Trump.

No

Fucking moron.

The problem is that you believe a proved-to-be-fake post on 4chans b board faggot

Yes US and russia have the nukes.

He honestly isn't completely wrong. The idea of a race war happening is the most autistic shit ever, but if there ever was one, higher chance Asians would side with whites over blacks.

Yea he isn't wrong. Asians are most like whites for sure. I always laugh at these redneck retards talking about race wars as if anything like that would actually happen on the level of a full out war.

>proved
You're naive if you believe the 'make up tutorial' coverup.

>redneck retards

Racist nigger detected. Shouldn't you be at home looking after your kids instead of shitposting on a stolen phone?

FAKE NEWS

It's not fake, click on the video. It shows her being brutally attacked by nigs.

I bet if it were one of the (rare) cases of a white person attacking a black person you'd believe it in a second because hurrr only whites can be racist.

Want to add me on something so you can be easily be proven wrong? I doubt it since it would mess up your nice little life narrative.

You are correct. Reverse racism isn't real or a thing. It's just regular racism here.

>BTW, reverse racism is a racist concept. Anyone who uses it is a racist.

Don't you know you are supposed to listen and believe? Rational thought and doubt is for conservatives.

Nigger, this is just plain racism.

What are you, a Nigger?

what are multiple generations of raped individuals clasping for any shred of power the white man gives them , fuck off

That isn’t why I called him a moron. Do you actually think that Asians will side with whites if whites and blacks go to war in America? They’ll support the blacks to keep the war going for a long time, make sure that a lot Americans die.

Black ppl are saints, so you know she did something wrong. It can NEVER be a blacks persons fault!. Silly cracka!

nice cultural enrichment you got going on there

What you get when you live with nigs. How stupid do you need to be. Move. Whole family is a waste of skin I'm sure.

Or mom LOVES black cock.

I'm not adding you on facebook you fag

Lol like we've supported them all the way up to now right? I dislike whites but I hate niggers.

No swelling = makeup

FAKE

She was assaulted by niggers, sorry if that upsets your liberal world view. We need to take this case all the way up to the president so she can have justice. Racism like this is NOT acceptable.

Do you think if we spread this enough and tag DonaldTrump on twitter we could actually get him to believe and tweet about it? He seems to fall for this kind of thing pretty often and it'd be top keks.

from what I remember, she got fucked up for saying some slick shit. Talk shit, get fucked up.

do you even talk to black people?

This is why there is white flight.