Hello Sup Forums, last night I became a megacuck and now am planning on just ending it all

Hello Sup Forums, last night I became a megacuck and now am planning on just ending it all.
>18
>Meet cute girl at a part instantly fall in love.
>forced by friends to get her number even though courage isn't my strong suit.
>we text and hang out lots, we click, she flirts, i flirt too. all my friends saying to go for her
>she invites me out to a bar with her and on of her friends and i tell myself im finally going to tell her how i feel.
>get to bar with her and friend and i realize bars aren't my thing
>i lack social skills
>uhohspaghettio.jpg
>old summer camp Councillor who is 30 and probably married approaches me
>"woah look who brought the ladies!!!!!"
>i shake is hand thinking he's cool
>"hah yeah man thats me"
Continued in thread,
Also feels thread and effective ways to suicide thread

here we go my boys
>one of my friends comes up to me and we go play pool, the girls dancing and as a heavyset 6'3 guy, dancing isn't my forte
>i see summer camp guy from before start getting close to girl
>he starts grinding on her, rubbing her body, being one of those guys at the bar that you know is only in it for drunk chicks,
>i keep playing pool but drink more and more because i can't fucking deal with the thoughts going through my head
>girl eventually comes up to me
>"hey you still owe me that drink"
>i follow her and she walks up to fucking 30 year old bar creeper and kisses him
>oh boi this is when my depression kicked in full swing.
>i say to the barmaid "im buying hers" and smile at her
>alpha man fucking overrules me "no ,man, im buying you a drink!"
>i walk away, chug that shit down and try to get my mind off of everything
>girl walks up to me
>"so user would you still let me crash on your couch later if i went over to the other guys house for a while"
>im completely wrecked and realize that my life is pretty fucking disappointing
>at first i say "no he's married and like 30 and you're way to drunk to be going to his house when he's barely intoxicated"
>she basically says im going anyway and then walks away,
>i buy another couple beers and chug them down to ease the pain,
Cont.

part trois mon amis
>girl walks up to me
>grabs my hand and leads me to a corner of the bar
>im to angry to care anymore
>"user my friend is really fucked up i need you to call a cab and take her back to your house
>i chug two more beers and go back to my place with the chick, get her water, gatorade and tylenol. make sure she isn't gonna die
>start breaking down realizing whats happening.
>start crying like a fucking pussy because i didn't even get the chance to tell her how i feel.
>i pass out in my living room and wake up to a text from the chick
>"ill be back to your place soon to check on friend"
>Tell her she's making a mistake with this guy but she stops replying
>fall back asleep and wake up to my phone ringing
>"oh user how's friend doing? listen i promise ill be back soon to check on her"
>then the most depressing shit happens.
>that thing in movies where you can hear the guy in the background and the girl starts laughing saying "stop"
>that shit happens
>i break down again basically say "fuck you" and hang up the phone
>i just cry. i spend the next hour crying
Cont.

its the next day
>she texts me
>"omg im so sorry blah blah blah"
>then the real kicker happens
>she sends me "he showed me attention and thats rare so i gave him what he wanted"
>bullshit
>bull fucking shit
>i always made sure she knew how gorgeous she looked. how much she meant to me and how great she was as a person
>i would go out of my way to buy her shit, text her first thing in the morning
>i put in my fucking all for this girl just to be basically told that i wasn't actually doing anything
>the entire day today ive been crying and thinking about ways to kill myself
>she won't even talk to me anymore
>friends keep convincing me that its her thats the issue but i know its me
>it has to be me
so yeah thats my story of how i fell in love with a girl, opened up which is rare, and then got completely obliterated. every couple minutes my mind replays the phone call in my head and i break down. there isn't enough alcohol in the world to ease how i feel,.help.

It will get better user

Yeh as you said in this case the issue was you, but it's who you are and there's no point trying to momentarily change that to coax a woman into something. At some point the charade must end and she'll want something different. You'll need to find a woman who's compatible with you and invest the time there. We're unfortunately ironically programed to go for what we can't have, override that instinct and seek what you know you can have.

she was a whore OP, not your fault, even if you are a sperg

probably actually have it, took an online test for shits once and scored on the spectrum

please see

Okay but have you tried banging her friend?

Negative compadre, ive talked to her friend like twice and both of those times i was so drunk i didn't remember. friend is an easy 10/10. she kept calling me nice this morning though which i think is a step in the wrong direction

I’m feeling that same as you right now man. I took a girl to a party last night and made plans to do shit with her but when I picked her up she informed me that her “friend” would be following us to the party. I got home last night and about fucking ended it right there. But you know what? Fuck those hoes man. You deserve happiness and you deserve better. One day you’ll find a lady who treats you like the fucking king you are, and you’ll treat her like the queen she is. You’ll find happiness. I’m just really hoping this message isn’t to late getting to you. I hope you’re still alive man.

Don't go for hoes op because bitches only go for hoes. You anit no bitch op

start being a douchebag and reap the benefits

still here, chances are ill get to a hospital before anything drastic happens.

Stop being a fucking beta pussy. There a lot of womans there. Go out.

understandable, it would be nice to bang the friend and that solves the blue balls but im one of those faggots who wants an emotional connection

>get her water, gatorade and tylenol.

Wait until she wakes up, make her eggs, then make her eat all the eggs. Trust me on this one user, I've been here for a while

I've been cucked twice before, both by gfs who told me to "not worry" about the guy before they cucked me. I know that feel OP. Suicide isn't the answer. If anything, suicide makes you an even bigger cuck because you're wasting your whole life over a woman who doesn't care for you. Don't do it OP, it's not worth killing yourself over a whore. Distract yourself from women, take up a hobby or workout. In my experience, the woman that's right for you only comes along when you're not looking for one.

The two girls that cucked me, I started dating because I was actively looking for a gf.

My beautiful wife I have 4 boys with now I stumbled into while I wasn't looking for a woman, I met her during the time in my life where I dedicated my heart and soul to my work.

There's hope OP, hold on.

Why are you even sad nigga...man up...bitch just wanted dick...take it or leave it.

>be beta cuck faggot
>attempt to woo a slut
>exactly what you would expect to happen, happens
Boo fucking hoo

Been there done that, quit being so beta and get on with your life... this chicks isn’t worth it, trust me

was hoping it would be my dick getting wet but wtv

>how much she meant to me and how great she was as a person
you barely knew her!
you're a kid, everything's gonna be alright.
this kind of stuff is normal for a 18 yo kid.
when you get to 30 you'll be like the 30 yo dude (worst case) or a well fitting and successful individual. either case, much better than now, in 12 years.
I'm 27 and was a similar mess when 18.

why kill yourself over this.
call her out for being a slut, you gave her attention so thats obviously just an excuse because she hasnt fucked you. she slept with him because he touched her in a bar nothing more too it. why would you want anything more to do with her. Unless you just wanna fuck her and never talk to her again, move on cunt

i made the mistake of getting attached to the slut though which was a mistake and a half.

This almost happened to me but I just dragged her from the bar, drove her to my place and we fucked there. Told her she was too drunk to make an informed decision. She thanked me later.

oh shit, that plan sounds good in my current drunk state

We've all been there, you can either try and fix shit which just sounds like a dumb plan, just forget her and rid that bitch from your life, or just start being a dick to her which usually just ends up in her wanting you anyway. Whatever you do don't reply to her like shes the only thing on your mind. What pisses them off the most is knowing you have seen their messages and just not giving a single fuck to reply
ex was a total slut the whole "omg i thought we had something" doesnt work at all. as soon as you stop giving a fuck about them they want back at you

It sucks OP, but really you probably dodged a bullet anyway, she sounds like a manipulative person anyway.

so basically mask the fact that i care?

That said after that day we never talked to each other again because technically she cheated on her bf with me but eh, worth it

i called her out and now shes making it out to be my fault so manipulative to the max

I mean the window was open for you. As soon as 30yo guy comes over you wrap your hand around her waist and pull her to you. Establish that she's yours. Guy backs off (buys her AND YOU a drink) and you shoot the shit before you take her home and her friend goes home with that dude (usually what happens in this scenario). Biting her on the neck works as well.

> Meet cute girl at a part instantly fall in love.

It wasn't love, OP.

You can't fall in love with someone that quickly. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't.

Sure, you can be attracted at first sight, but LOVE is a different concept. You were not in love with her, so there is no reason to be depressed about her or to be thinking about killing yourself. Grow up a little, and don't "fall in love" so quickly next time.

i was saying that figuratively, i fell in love over the months we were talking and hanging out. i just remember when i first saw her i was floored by her beauty,

Welcome to life. This is how at least 98% of women if not all are. They only are nice if giving constant attention and new ways to entertain. Once that's even slightly gone it's on to the next dude.

user, i'ma little older than u and i've been in a similar boat. It will (most likely) get better from experience. Just hold on and let time do its thing. As far as whether it was love or not, idk enough about your situation, but give it time, go out more and you wont be a betta boy. You will learn and like No.752169585 you'll find something when u least expect it.
"You know how sometimes you go through life, and you’re lost but you don’t even know it, and then one day, the right person comes along and you realize what you had been looking for this whole time?"

Every single girl will do this women are a cancer

Ffs learn how to say "NO" when someone is clearly using you. You'll feel so much better had you done it.

yeh but dont treat her so special anymore, if you were close she'll notice you've changed

>18

Shut the fuck up pussy

Okay story

women are naturally promiscuous user. dont treat them like princesses. they arent. just move on with your life

okie dokie

OP listen up, first time getting cucked and screwed over by women, it's hard. Compare it to being a serial killer, the first few times its hard and you feel sick, but after a couple times you dont give a fuck anymore. use that logic with women.

Don't kill yourlf user, I've een thru it also, it's hard but you will get over it

shes a whore. forget her.