What do you look for in a girl?

what do you look for in a girl?

a pulse

must drive a cool car.

A pulse....sometimes

Hole

The awful truth is girls must be pretty. We're not talking about having to be a model,but they must not be fat as fuck, they must have good teeth, and must not have scars, handicaps and such.
If they do, the'd better work their ass off to make money and use medical care to correct those flaws if they want a man.

not sure what this faggot is talking about, I would give anything to have a semi-cute blind chick or a above average chick in a wheel chair. can you not imagine having a girlfriend that's a 11/10 but she's blind so she can't judge you based on looks.

sounds like you know what you want

This

A tight virgin hole and an unwillingness to let me fuck her

u

this

The penis

I dram of finding a cute double or even quadruple amputee. A minor fetish of mine

I was talking about handicaps such as a hunched back or a missing leg under the knee or these kinds of things. The vast majority of guys would draw the line here, or, like you said, he girl would absolutely have to compensate with a perfect face. But you're too retarded to understand. And no, you wouldn't be able to change diapers.

OBESITY = NOT HOT.

Someone who you can talk to but also has a wild side (not necisarily sexual

mace can bulge in her purse.

a graduate degree

Kidneys, Bones, drain blood, occasionally a Liver. Anything goes on the black market.

Humility. Number fucking one.

If she has an instragram account, shes automatically worthless.

Sadly, this hasnt left me many options. Even the warhogs cant manage being decent human being with real personaility worth a shit.

I will not budge on these standards.

If i find nothing... i have my trusty hand.

tbh I want her to be smart.
Careerwise at least.
I also want her to be tall, 6'0 at least. I dont want to breed midgets into this world from my 6'3 seed.

And I've had this happen. My wife is a smart, career oriented woman, and I got her pregnant.

Anyone that wants to spend time with me

hate a rowdy ass bitch who doesn't know when to shut up

and if she has one, I find a different girl

My dick

Intelligence, hygiene, creativity, sense of humor, breasts, petite figure, economic responsibility, and dark or red hair though preferably dark.

First and foremost, common interests, and the ability to carry on a conversation. There's no future with someone who's only useful for sex. Second, good body hygiene. Nobody wants to kiss someone with rotting teeth and awful breath, I feel that's pretty standard. Having a good work ethic is a major factor. Additionally, they must not be a nigger. Age range must be legal and within 10 years of my own.

Those are all the instant deal breakers. Being fat is a bit of a grey area, most fat people smell. Those who don't have a stench of body odor, I can honestly get over the weight. That being said, if I dated a fat girl, she'd need to get in shape before I'd consider putting a ring on it. I'd need some evidence that self discipline could be exerted, it's more about that than the weight.

As for looks, I like everyone else have preferences. Petite, pale, redheads, freckles.. If I met someone that met all the criteria in the first paragraph, I would consider a 4/10.

> economic responsibility

good luck

A vagina

Already got it, gf pays Dutch on everything and never asks for money.

My dick.

Look, girls try to date up. they won't be offering me money I can't earn on my own. They spend more money and make up the overwhelming majority of consumer spending. So I know what's mine will be hers. They date men who are taller, better looking or just all around an upgrade and will upgrade at any chance they get to get the "better" deal. Honestly, if I'm bringing everything to the table then all I want her for is sex.

chinese ass

Intelligent with degrees
Relatively socially conservative but not too much.
Submissive but with a bit of spunk out of the bedroom.
Big tits
Deepthroat and swallow a must

Pretty much describes my wife.

Loyalty lol

conservative
sweet
cute personality
shy
petite
cute face
short hair
virgin

-> Honesty, loyalty, humility, sense of communication (an impulsive girl is the worst thing ever), thoughtfulness, intelligence (but not necessarily cultured, the difference is important). On top of that, common interests are obviously better; Likes to talk, can hold great conversations, but able to listen without taking the subject back to herself everytime.

->I have no physical requirements, if can find all types of girls attractive. But her not being 30 centimeters taller than me would be cool tho.

-> fucking tons of physical contact. Let it be sex, kisses, cuddles, I couldn't stand a girl who doesn't like much physical contact.

/thread

My dick

A pussy that feels like an asshole

Ok bitch