Be me

>Be me
>Graduate student at a big prestigious university that has a cult-like football following (Joe Knew)
>Fucking hate it here.
>Hate the chinks, hate the work, hate the people
>Staying one more semester because I can't apply to any jobs yet because I won't pass a drug test and my lease doesn't end until the summer

What do you guys recommend I do before the summer?

Let's start making my bucket list

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QvryD_QXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piss on teachers desk
Poop on football field
And draw dickbutts and pepes on the bathroom walls
And take googly eyes and put them on random objects all over the school

I was thinking of burning a swastika into the grass in front of the old main campus building because they sent out a newsletter about white supremacy and hate crimes the other day

Leave a bunch of raw eggs on the football field
Make sure they dont break until the footballers step on them

the season is over for football

this school lost to *both* of their rivals

>surprised there aren't more PSU fan suicides

Put super glue on a seat just before someone sits in it
Start making bad puns

Put cutout skeletons on all the dorm doors saying NO ESCAPE

I already make bad puns

i'm tempted to try to the glue thing on the head of my department. either that or a block of cheese on his engine

Play the Russian national anthem in class loudly

Everytime someone talks to you
Just say ok

After a sentence say no pun intended even if there is no pun and they will get confused trying to see the pun

they're a bunch of commies up here

I saw a sign the other day with "fighting transphobia with marxist feminism"

fucking retards

So wait... are you not going to finish your masters?

I was going for a PhD, but honestly, this school is such shit and they make me do such shitty stuff that I don't even want to be associated with it

Leaving with just a masters would take at least another year and I don't feel like suffering for nothing

Friend. Come visit me at Starbucks. I get you coffee. Which are you closer to: Garner, West College, or North Atherton?

I live closer to North Atherton, but I'm not in the mood to go driving with class tomorrow.

I usually hit the one on West College

Bet I’ve seen you before. I’m a local. The town is a shithole filled and fueled by frats and sororities.

It's possible.

Everyone associated with the college just feels like a charlatan

Take a header off the roof of Sproul hall

Problem with the place comes down to these entitled kids and their silver spooned lifestyles that affect everything. Everything is a popularity contest. It’s like high school. Are you a local?

Got any wins of state grads?

usa.user-ib(dot)su/pa/res/138603.html

I don’t, but they do.

This is literally the american petit-bourg lifestyle in a nutshell: aspiring to fakery.

Any of girls from 08?

it's the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

You might find a couple on that forum, but I have nothing unfortunately. Any PA wins are on there

It's frustrating. Like, I've always joked about hating normies but everyone I've met literally makes me want to screech like an autist and then shoot up a school

Damn, you graduate from state? Got kik?

damned jews and their false propagation of PC culture

Yeah, unless you're in the computer science school, which is actually quite good, you're going to be surrounded by normies and wannabe normies. If you are in the CS school you'll be too busy to care

I'm in chemistry, mostly a bunch of gay kids and foreigners

I would hate to have a Penn State degree. All the students there seem really creepy.

I feel bad for the students. They got sent here because their parents have a fucking hardon for the legacy of Joe Paterno and now they're stuck at a university that literally has them playing with drinking straws in their gen chem labs

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5QvryD_QXk

Use the Tucker Max books as a handbook, and you're set my dude.

Good idea, but worth precisely dick if no pics.