Chase Perry

i’ve had enough shit
i wanna go before it gets worse

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

you're a dumb cunt

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

There'll always be shit in life, but there's good times too user.

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

there is no right way of doing it, youre just gonna potato yourself and thatll be much much worse than the shit youre dealing with right now,
stop being a fag, drink a beer, smoke a cig and go to bed.

faggot.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

yeah i’ve been told so many times that it’ll get better but it hasn’t and i’ve lost all hope
i’m going in 7 mins so gimme tips before i fuck up again

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

if you were really serious about it, you wouldn't be bitching for sympathy from Sup Forums. grow some balls and do it, or get your therapy somewhere else.

Robert Gomez
Robert Gomez

Love you too OP

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

This too shall pass.
Words to LIVE by.

There are ups and downs anonbro. Life isn't easy but it is worth living. People will miss you and this will mess up friends and family members.

Move to a new city, make a new life for yourself where nobody knows anything about you that you don't share with them.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

Shit happens op. There's no ways around shit happening, but you can get through it and be a better person because of it. So long as you strive to do better you'll thank yourself for it later.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Stop feeling sorry about your fag ass...youre the only thing you could ever need...

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

This

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

you guys really think he's serious? yall are offering sympathy and shit, Sup Forums got soft as fuck.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Live stream or wut

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Link plz, "hero"

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

Why not OD on heroin instead? At least feel good when you go out. That’s how I’m gonna do it when my money is running out.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Gay.

Just go to Mexico, do lots of drugs, bang hookers, and if you die to cartels, well mission completed eh? If not, then you got laid, had fun, ate tacos, got drunk etc and didnt be a depressed piece of shit.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

OP is probably just being a faggot as usual.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

livestream it, you roody poo

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

This is the same place full of "things" looking for validation

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

trying to an hero
leaves “call an ambulance” on note
Clearly you don’t want to die and you’re trying to get attention. Why don’t you at least try to fix whatever situation you’re in? I’m the lowest I’ve ever been in my life and almost have no hope but I still don’t wNt to die, and I’m not about to subject other people to my misery. Seek therapy. Do drugs if you have to. Just don’t die. Not yet. Hang in there. It’s unbelievable what can happen right at the darkest moments to turn your life around. I think you know that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

In b4 OP is a faggot and disappointed us just like everyone else in his life

James Garcia
James Garcia

im tryna beat my dick and this shit makin me hella sad. dont do it for me. lemme have a good nut tonight user :((((((

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

That’s a painful way to go. Have fun waking up and passing out a few times while your head turns purple then to black.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

op is a fag, would rather an hero than fuck the bitch, son i am dissapoint

Dominic White
Dominic White

op is a faggot

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

Attention seeking fag. Just do it or don't. No one gives a fuck this thread will be dead in 25 minutes, just like you hopefully. Pussy.

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

Fuck Robin Williams, go out like David Carradine.

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

OP don't fucking do it i love you becaue youre a brother man if youre really feeling suicidal then just go have fun because you were gonna die so go to a club or something do whatever you want because thats better than dying

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit