Protip: don't.

^ He's right, don't do it

bitch i’m going out now

so gimme tips so i don’t end up like a potato

Why?

i’ve had enough shit
i wanna go before it gets worse

you're a dumb cunt

There'll always be shit in life, but there's good times too user.

there is no right way of doing it, youre just gonna potato yourself and thatll be much much worse than the shit youre dealing with right now,
stop being a fag, drink a beer, smoke a cig and go to bed.

faggot.

yeah i’ve been told so many times that it’ll get better but it hasn’t and i’ve lost all hope
i’m going in 7 mins so gimme tips before i fuck up again

if you were really serious about it, you wouldn't be bitching for sympathy from Sup Forums. grow some balls and do it, or get your therapy somewhere else.

Love you too OP

>This too shall pass.
Words to LIVE by.

There are ups and downs anonbro. Life isn't easy but it is worth living. People will miss you and this will mess up friends and family members.

Move to a new city, make a new life for yourself where nobody knows anything about you that you don't share with them.

Shit happens op. There's no ways around shit happening, but you can get through it and be a better person because of it. So long as you strive to do better you'll thank yourself for it later.

Stop feeling sorry about your fag ass...youre the only thing you could ever need...

This

you guys really think he's serious? yall are offering sympathy and shit, Sup Forums got soft as fuck.

Live stream or wut

Link plz, "hero"

Why not OD on heroin instead? At least feel good when you go out. That’s how I’m gonna do it when my money is running out.

Gay.

Just go to Mexico, do lots of drugs, bang hookers, and if you die to cartels, well mission completed eh? If not, then you got laid, had fun, ate tacos, got drunk etc and didnt be a depressed piece of shit.

OP is probably just being a faggot as usual.

livestream it, you roody poo

This is the same place full of "things" looking for validation

>trying to an hero
>leaves “call an ambulance” on note
Clearly you don’t want to die and you’re trying to get attention. Why don’t you at least try to fix whatever situation you’re in? I’m the lowest I’ve ever been in my life and almost have no hope but I still don’t wNt to die, and I’m not about to subject other people to my misery. Seek therapy. Do drugs if you have to. Just don’t die. Not yet. Hang in there. It’s unbelievable what can happen right at the darkest moments to turn your life around. I think you know that. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

In b4 OP is a faggot and disappointed us just like everyone else in his life

im tryna beat my dick and this shit makin me hella sad. dont do it for me. lemme have a good nut tonight user :((((((

That’s a painful way to go. Have fun waking up and passing out a few times while your head turns purple then to black.

op is a fag, would rather an hero than fuck the bitch, son i am dissapoint

op is a faggot

Attention seeking fag. Just do it or don't. No one gives a fuck this thread will be dead in 25 minutes, just like you hopefully. Pussy.

Fuck Robin Williams, go out like David Carradine.

OP don't fucking do it i love you becaue youre a brother man if youre really feeling suicidal then just go have fun because you were gonna die so go to a club or something do whatever you want because thats better than dying